1086 users online (222 members and 864 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Just wanted to thank everyone for posting yesterday, I didn't get to catch up until after midnight but I was here!

And Turaj, this is anecdotal at best, but if a neighbor called my mom telling her they had heard screaming and my mom knew I wasn't with my boyfriend, she would probably say to either of my brothers to shoot him/kill him. Maybe it's the country lifestyle, but as a general rule of thumb, if someone is unexpectedly on your property, you tend to be wary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    I guess things may be very different in Tenn. but since when is it such major cause for concern...shooting etc because a 20 year old woman is talking to a man in camo in her yard? The reaction is over the top and seems that there must have been some lead up over time that has made her that paranoid...was someone known to be stalking the daughter??? Something is just off.
    Living in Tennessee, I can tell you this is not the case in most of the cities here. My town is big and if someone trespasses the cops would be called. However, in smaller towns this doesn't surprise me as I grew up in one. If someone came on our property at 7:30 am in camouflage and it was someone I didn't know, my father would have been packing when he came out to talk to the person.
    I don't think she meant literally "shoot the person", I think she meant take a gun and scare them off.

Quote Originally Posted by JenaTaoson View Post
    Living in Tennessee, I can tell you this is not the case in most of the cities here. My town is big and if someone trespasses the cops would be called. However, in smaller towns this doesn't surprise me as I grew up in one. If someone came on our property at 7:30 am in camouflage and it was someone I didn't know, my father would have been packing when he came out to talk to the person.
    I don't think she meant literally "shoot the person", I think she meant take a gun and scare them off.
    Yes! Exactly! Like draw a bead on them/rack your shotgun so they know you aren't playing and stop them/scare them off/get them away from your sister even if it means shooting them.

'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

I assume that there were no blood drops or touch dna in his white truck linked to Holly since the defense attorney stated no dna linked ZA to the killing in opening statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    Zach Adams arrives in a bulletproof vest for Day 3 of the #HollyBobo murder trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
    Just wanted to thank everyone for posting yesterday, I didn't get to catch up until after midnight but I was here!

And Turaj, this is anecdotal at best, but if a neighbor called my mom telling her they had heard screaming and my mom knew I wasn't with my boyfriend, she would probably say to either of my brothers to shoot him/kill him. Maybe it's the country lifestyle, but as a general rule of thumb, if someone is unexpectedly on your property, you tend to be wary.
    Could be why he's wearing a bulletproof vest??

Quote Originally Posted by JenaTaoson View Post
    Thanks for the new thread and the new links Harmony2!
    Yesterday I had trouble with channel 5 and lawnewz.com.
    I had few problems with WildAboutTrial - just a suggestion.

and Harmony - I won't be able to post ANY tweets today as I'll be and out - have some friends coming over and don't want to be too rude to them!

So - hopefully Emi will show up when you can post anymore - oh wait - didn't someone "learn" how to do the tweets.... wait let me look.... oh yes - it was Undiscovered Truth!

Anyway - looks like it starts in a few - better get WAT up!

Later!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Starting.

IMG_2828.jpg

Would love to know what they are looking at - and why the smirk?
    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    All posts by me reflect my opinion only and are not a statement of facts unless a source is provided. I am doing the best I can with the information available and my opinion is subject to change without notice.
    I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
    Yes! Exactly! Like draw a bead on them/rack your shotgun so they know you aren't playing and stop them/scare them off/get them away from your sister even if it means shooting them.

I think KB knew her daughter's only chance for rescue was CB. She knew LE couldn't get there in time IMO. If you live in the country, you know how long it takes for LE to respond in an emergency and IMO you know (before an emergency occurs) that you'll have to deal with it yourself.

all of the above replies about a gun being normal routine for "stranger" on the property...my point is are you telling me that Holly had no other acquaintances or even the father that could have for one reason or another stopped by? Is Drew the only male permitted on the property? The immediate assumption that this guy was trouble is uncanny and I have not followed this case until now so have to assume there was some history of problems with guys stalking Holly or something like that

and it would not surprise me if she did have "stalkers" as she was an extraordinarily beautiful girl that would stand out anywhere

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast