1430 users online (263 members and 1167 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Again, there is no evidence that LLW given favorable treatment.

There is no evidence LLW had relatives in the Bedford jail or court system. If there is, please tell.

LLW did not "take the fall" for others. "Taking the fall" would have meant keeping your mouth shut and never sitting down for THIRTEEN interviews.

If you listen to the WTOP Podcast http://wtop.com/local/2017/03/the-in...-lyon-sisters/ it is clear that prosecutors share different opinions of what may have happened, but all seemed to agree LLW was involved in at least the kidnapping.

I'm going to leave this one alone until more information is released.

Current WS rules prevent posting information about other people, so I can't give the information about who from the family is in prison. When you look at the inmate role, cross it with family names/news stories/ and ancestry, you get a much clearer picture. Unless they have been removed, you should be able to find some of the names and stories in old WS posts. That is where I found some of them. One link leads to another. At one time we were allowed to post information on family connections as well as comments on other information posted which is no longer available for perusal. In some instances other WS cases had questions on possible connections as well. If you want to spend some time, flip through other cases and see how many similarities you can find either in WS and/or by looking up the old news reports. Time consuming and enlightening analysis (YES), but NOT if you only look at one jurisdiction! Retirement time helps!

There is a lot which had not been released (possibly uncovered in connection with this case but not directly related to it) that possibly never will be released or connected considering the number of LE jurisdictions that would have to cooperate and invest time and effort looking at cases outside their own jurisdiction; or it would need a national task force and MONEY. Does that mean a conspiracy? The way I understand it, conspiracy has a common end goal for everyone. I see this more of organized crime/corruption like the Mafia/gangster era. Everyone has their own interest and business. Sometimes they work together and sometimes they fight each other, but the only common enemy is civil law and order. It lives on beyond the identified participants!

I just hope that there is a revisit at some point in the future--perhaps through another case --unconnected at this time. I have seen news reports that have already stated that there are possible subtle links to other cases. Sometimes multiple links have to make a chain to fully connect.

I stand by my statements, but I do respect your right to your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    Current WS rules prevent posting information about other people, so I can't give the information about who from the family is in prison. When you look at the inmate role, cross it with family names/news stories/ and ancestry, you get a much clearer picture. Unless they have been removed, you should be able to find some of the names and stories in old WS posts. That is where I found some of them. One link leads to another. At one time we were allowed to post information on family connections as well as comments on other information posted which is no longer available for perusal. In some instances other WS cases had questions on possible connections as well. If you want to spend some time, flip through other cases and see how many similarities you can find either in WS and/or by looking up the old news reports. Time consuming and enlightening analysis (YES), but NOT if you only look at one jurisdiction! Retirement time helps!

There is a lot which had not been released (possibly uncovered in connection with this case but not directly related to it) that possibly never will be released or connected considering the number of LE jurisdictions that would have to cooperate and invest time and effort looking at cases outside their own jurisdiction; or it would need a national task force and MONEY. Does that mean a conspiracy? The way I understand it, conspiracy has a common end goal for everyone. I see this more of organized crime/corruption like the Mafia/gangster era. Everyone has their own interest and business. Sometimes they work together and sometimes they fight each other, but the only common enemy is civil law and order. It lives on beyond the identified participants!

I just hope that there is a revisit at some point in the future--perhaps through another case --unconnected at this time. I have seen news reports that have already stated that there are possible subtle links to other cases. Sometimes multiple links have to make a chain to fully connect.

I stand by my statements, but I do respect your right to your opinion.
    PM me with that info, would like to see it. Having relatives in the jail with you is different though from having relatives on the police force or working in the court system.

Again, I really don't think Welch or relatives got any "breaks", but if you can convince me otherwise, I am all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by WaynezWorld View Post
    PM me with that info, would like to see it. Having relatives in the jail with you is different though from having relatives on the police force or working in the court system.

Again, I really don't think Welch or relatives got any "breaks", but if you can convince me otherwise, I am all ears.
    LLW2's cousin, W. T. Justice has been incarcerated down there. Who knows if they are able to communicate with each other or if it matters. Of course LE knows they both are connected as relatives. LE has gone to the prison to interview WTJ about the Lyon sisters case, although WTJ was only about 13 years old at the time of the crimes. They were also interested in talking with him about his father, the late ADJ. LE interviewed several of ADJ's older offspring, and interestingly, his widowed wife; even though she was only 5 years old when the crimes occurred, since she was about 30 years younger than her late husband ADJ.

Why didn't Lloyd Welch have to tell what happened to the Lyon girls in the courtroom? The prosecutor could have made it part of the whole deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhett View Post
    Why didn't Lloyd Welch have to tell what happened to the Lyon girls in the courtroom? The prosecutor could have made it part of the whole deal.
    Very good question Rhett I also want an answer to this.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

Still so many unanswered questions and loose ends. If you just take a brief look at all the threads about this case and the postings over the past ten years, it is difficult to put it all together into something that makes sense. You could go on with questions.

1. What the heck did TRM have to do with anything? Did he really exist and was he at the mall talking to the girls that day?

2. How did a WS former member know about the long haired man sketch long before it was ever known by the general public and before LLW2 was named as a POI. They said "...This information is in the police records. Along with other information that was not released that should have been investigated such as the man that was stalking the girls at the mall - and it wasn't the tape record man who was interviewed by police and was not considered a suspect by the police only the media..."

3. Whose car did LLW2 get the girls into and what was all the talk of a missing station wagon about?

4. Did IBM employee M. Dietz really see some child bound in the back of a car near Manassas VA? Was it a hoax?

5. Was the ransom attempt a fraud?

6. Did Raymond Mileski really know anything about the case as he claimed in prison?

7. Was Helen Craver just an innocent victim of LLW2, or a witness to this crime, and she did nothing to save the girls?

8. Who else, living or dead, did LLW2 implicate?

9. Why did LE execute search warrants for L. W. Kraisel's home, email, and social media accounts?

10. What was LLW2 doing in St. Cloud, MN the same labor day weekend in 1974 that the Reker Sisters were abducted and killed?

11. What other cold cases could be connected to the W clan?Montgomery County Assistant Police ChiefRuss Hamill said “There’speople out here in these communities that know what happened back then and theycarry it with them to this day,” he said. “Two little girls were the mainvictims but there are many others ….”“I believe we’ll get to the bottom of where many crimes occurred by theend of the investigation.”

Quote Originally Posted by zensiert View Post
    Still so many unanswered questions and loose ends. If you just take a brief look at all the threads about this case and the postings over the past ten years, it is difficult to put it all together into something that makes sense. You could go on with questions.

1. What the heck did TRM have to do with anything? Did he really exist and was he at the mall talking to the girls that day?

2. How did a WS former member know about the long haired man sketch long before it was ever known by the general public and before LLW2 was named as a POI. They said "...This information is in the police records. Along with other information that was not released that should have been investigated such as the man that was stalking the girls at the mall - and it wasn't the tape record man who was interviewed by police and was not considered a suspect by the police only the media..."

3. Whose car did LLW2 get the girls into and what was all the talk of a missing station wagon about?

4. Did IBM employee M. Dietz really see some child bound in the back of a car near Manassas VA? Was it a hoax?

5. Was the ransom attempt a fraud?

6. Did Raymond Mileski really know anything about the case as he claimed in prison?

7. Was Helen Craver just an innocent victim of LLW2, or a witness to this crime, and she did nothing to save the girls?

8. Who else, living or dead, did LLW2 implicate?

9. Why did LE execute search warrants for L. W. Kraisel's home, email, and social media accounts?

10. What was LLW2 doing in St. Cloud, MN the same labor day weekend in 1974 that the Reker Sisters were abducted and killed?

11. What other cold cases could be connected to the W clan?Montgomery County Assistant Police ChiefRuss Hamill said “There’speople out here in these communities that know what happened back then and theycarry it with them to this day,” he said. “Two little girls were the mainvictims but there are many others ….”“I believe we’ll get to the bottom of where many crimes occurred by theend of the investigation.”

All excellent questions which beg answers.

There are many potentially connected cases which have been discussed on these threads. Of them, the one which I think could be most closely linked to Lloyd Welch (and his accomplices) is that of Eileen Kelly, age 18, who went missing between DC and Hyattsville, MD in December of 1974 and who turned up dead in Washington DC, just west of the DC/MD line that same month. She had been held alive for over a week before being murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    All excellent questions which beg answers.

There are many potentially connected cases which have been discussed on these threads. Of them, the one which I think could be most closely linked to Lloyd Welch (and his accomplices) is that of Eileen Kelly, age 18, who went missing between DC and Hyattsville, MD in December of 1974 and who turned up dead in Washington DC, just west of the DC/MD line that same month. She had been held alive for over a week before being murdered.
    Hmmm......hopefully, anyone who actually knows something about that case will come forward with information.

remember Stephanie Roper? Her parents were not even allowed to be present for many of the hearings and court proceedings in that case!
    You have to understand the reason for any such exclusion before you condemn it. My memory is off on why after so long but it may have been because they were going to be witnesses at trial. Adherence to procedural rules protects the integrity of the court proceedings.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3