1333 users online (295 members and 1038 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1275
    [QUOTE=frogwell;13671416]
    Quote Originally Posted by iailwa View Post

Gasp. I have made a major typo. I meant P.S. I was also thinking about the 4WD seen leaving benaroon drive. The way I understand it, it is an unaccounted for vehicle said to be seen leaving benaroon drive at about the time WT disappeared. Apparently at the time of disappearance, no strange vehicles were noticed by neighbors in the street. 1 neighbor saw his wife leave about 2 minutes before WT disappeared and at the 1st house in benaroon drive, (batar creek rd. end) lydene heslop was unpacking groceries from her car and didn't notice anything. So who noticed this car leaving benaroon drive, what makes it distinguishable to identify it speeding in another part of kendall later that day and what end of the street was it seen leaving from?
    Good points. I read somewhere it may have been damaged (a muffler perhaps). At what end of the street was it seen is a great question. Weren't the police searching the non Batar end of the street for a missing car part? If it was seen at this end, then who saw it? Given the neighbours where away next door. So, perhaps the neighbours across the road? And where was it seen, at the beginning of the dirt track, or at the other end of it? So that would be Kendall Forest Rd or the unnamed road before that. The police were quite keen in the days following to pull over cars on Batar creek rd, very close to Benaroon, so my initial thoughts was that it was there, but now idk. thanks for that Thanks for your correction, but how can a house belong to a P.S.?? Do you mean the latin P.S.? Interesting...
    Last edited by iailwa; 10-05-2017 at 09:09 PM. Reason: clarity

[QUOTE=iailwa;13671515]
    Quote Originally Posted by frogwell View Post

Good points. I read somewhere it may have been damaged (a muffler perhaps). At what end of the street was it seen is a great question. Weren't the police searching the non Batar end of the street for a missing car part? If it was seen at this end, then who saw it? Given the neighbours where away next door. So, perhaps the neighbours across the road? And where was it seen, at the beginning of the dirt track, or at the other end of it? So that would be Kendall Forest Rd or the unnamed road before that. The police were quite keen in the days following to pull over cars on Batar creek rd, very close to Benaroon, so my initial thoughts was that it was there, but now idk. thanks for that Thanks for your correction, but how can a house belong to a P.S.?? Do you mean the latin P.S.? Interesting...
    lol, I wasn't being cryptic. Initials of the owner, PS.

[QUOTE=frogwell;13671572]

lol, I wasn't being cryptic. Initials of the owner, PS.
    PS? I'm not sure i've come across this person? related to spedding?

[QUOTE=iailwa;13662507]
    Quote Originally Posted by Warshawski View Post
    I wonder would William have been able to have Skype or such contact with his BioF or BGM etc ? Are children allowed this contact if a parent is incarcerated ?[/QUOTE

no, not if incarrcered... but with his BM who was not, then yes...
    Yeah, I thought that too. Was just wondering IF that Photo was from a computer screen, could perhaps Someone Else have been looking over a shoulder and noticed this cute little boy ...

PS. Is the guy who lives across the road and was mowing his lawn

[QUOTE=iailwa;13671735]

Neighbour Paul Savage was one of the first to start searching for William after his frantic neighbour screamed that he was missing.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-wi...31-11fbdi.html

[QUOTE=iailwa;13671735]

No, not related.
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

[QUOTE=Josie2014;13673668]

Neighbour Paul Savage was one of the first to start searching for William after his frantic neighbour screamed that he was missing.

I have not seen anything to back up the theory so far that PS was the man mowing his lawn when he found out WT went missing and decided to grab his dog and go for a walk. MOO

[QUOTE=frogwell;13673832]
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie2014 View Post

I have not seen anything to back up the theory so far that PS was the man mowing his lawn when he found out WT went missing and decided to grab his dog and go for a walk. MOO
    'When I heard I was on my ride on mower and saw a police car. Someone came running down the street. They said someone had just lost a kid. I took my dog for a walk and had a look for him. I wish he was found on the first day.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ive-fades.html

Missing William Tyrell casts dark shadow over town
    Dan Proudman

Seems the police had already arrived before lawn mower man was even aware William was missing.
    imo

[QUOTE=sosocurious;13674077]

'When I heard I was on my ride on mower and saw a police car. Someone came running down the street. They said someone had just lost a kid. I took my dog for a walk and had a look for him. I wish he was found on the first day.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ive-fades.html

Missing William Tyrell casts dark shadow over town
    Dan Proudman

Seems the police had already arrived before lawn mower man was even aware William was missing.
    imo
    Yes, which stood out to me a while ago as well. From what I understod from other accounts, FM and the neighbor Ann-Marie Sharpley went to the houses that they could in the street, looking for WT and then returned to the house where the FF pulled up in his car about the same time, then he ran the perimeter of the street searching while she went to the bus stop at the other end of the road again, right near Batar Creek Rd, then returned to the house and rang the police. Seems odd that he would not have known about WT before the police car turned up if he was on his mower. MOO

Didn't PS move away because it was too stressful? I wonder where he went... i"ll try to find him out if you guys haven't already???

Didn't PS move away because it was too stressful? I wonder where he went... i"ll try to find him out if you guys haven't already???
    I found a PS on Facebook (mostly irish friends & then curiously a fair bit of aussie friends)... he's caption reads "interested in women" - like, who writes that kinda thing!?!

I found a PS on Facebook (mostly irish friends & then curiously a fair bit of aussie friends)... he's caption reads "interested in women" - like, who writes that kinda thing!?!
    Last I read he had stayed in the street at least 2 years after WT disappeared and commented that he had seen other long time neighbors go, including his next door neighbor who was spookeded when police came asking questions. He was referring to the resident of 35 Benaroon drive. PS lives at 43 Benaroon drive. I would not like to assume that the person who resided at 35 was the owner just yet, he may have been a tenant. It is interesting to note that the residents surrounding the disappearance site have mostly moved within 2 years.

Last I read he had stayed in the street at least 2 years after WT disappeared and commented that he had seen other long time neighbors go, including his next door neighbor who was spookeded when police came asking questions. He was referring to the resident of 35 Benaroon drive. PS lives at 43 Benaroon drive. I would not like to assume that the person who resided at 35 was the owner just yet, he may have been a tenant. It is interesting to note that the residents surrounding the disappearance site have mostly moved within 2 years.
    Ok. I get it now, thank you. From what i understand, PS had a son living with him - Sean. I just saw a clip of PS talking, you can never tell, but he seems like a nice enough bloke. Aged in his late 60's I imagine.

So, no idea who it was that left the area quickly, from number 35?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watc...ell-abduction/

Just thinking about the silver / grey sedan reportedly seen parked in Benaroon Dve by William's FM. Probably unrelated (different MO), but there have been a couple of reported child indecent assaults in Yamba, in northern NSW this year, the latest incident being only three days ago. It seems to be the same perpetrator for both incidents, going by the descriptions at least (IMO). In the first incident in July 2017, the sick creep “may have left the area as a passenger in a silver sedan” according to the official NSW Police public appeal for information.

Thursday 13 July 2017 (second week of NSW school holidays) - 12-year-old girl indecently assaulted while at a shop on Treelands Drive, Yamba, about 11.30am. “The man is described as being of Caucasian appearance, aged in his 50s or 60s, about 160-165cm tall, with a solid build and a large stomach; short, untidy, light-brown hair, which was greying at the temples, wrinkled face, and a large nose. He was last seen wearing a brown/tan-coloured jacket with a white woollen collar, a red jumper and light-coloured long pants. It is believed he may have left the area as a passenger in a silver sedan.” Source: http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/ne...ZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D. Why was the public not notified til the end of August?

Thursday 5 October 2017 (second week of NSW school holidays) – 11-year-old girl indecently assaulted while shopping at a discount store in a shopping centre on Treelands Drive, Yamba, about 2.30pm. “The man is described as being of Caucasian appearance, aged between 40 and 60, about 160-165cm tall, with a large build, grey facial hair, and a big nose. He was last seen wearing a blue and white check button-up shirt, tan-coloured knee-length shorts, and dark thongs.” Source: http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/ne...ZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D.

Yamba is about 4 hrs drive (~320km) north of Kendall, but who knows? A possible regular / semi-regular holidayer in the Yamba area, or occasional visitor? Having come from the Clarence Valley area, where everyone knows everyone, you’d think if it was a local - someone would have worked out who it was (with that description). It bugs me that if he was a passenger in the car for the first incident, why that driver has never come forward either (equally shady, IMO). The shopping centre in Yamba would have to have security cameras too.

Did a little field trip to kendall today. It was actually quite sad, because obviously I was thinking of little william

There doesn't appear to be any access road behind #35 or #43, down to cobb & co road, it was just rolling grassy hills with a dense line of trees up the top - backing onto their properties (when looking up from c & co). Saw the abandoned house, and an abandoned abattoir or something (on the left hand side as u drive up C & C). If someone crossed there on foot it would be quite hike and you'd have to pass a few houses.

You can get out of Benaroon drive & into the bush with a 4wd (only - a car just wouldn't cut it). it's very bumpy, and some of the humps were huge enough for a standard car to just balance on, with no tyres touching the road, it would be impossible. Can understand a 4WD might loose a mudguard or something, especially if they are hurrying. saw a hub cap right there. I was quite surprised to see how easy it would be to go that way, virtually no-one would see or hear you except the neighbours next door to william's (the ones who were away). it would take 30 secs to reach by vehicle from Wiliam's drive. when you go up there, there's a rabbit warren of trails going everywhere. I know one of them leads to batar creek rd, but i found myself at a dead end at some weird humpy house with lots of annexes & three 4wds - got outta there as fast i could! It reminded me of the backyard where Stacey lee Duggard was kept. tents and tarps and all sorts. i thought they'd follow me actually, that's how creepy it was! It would actually be a short cut for those peeps, to go past williams, rather than to go via kendal forest rd.

from the cemetery there's a walking track to william's street and also to ellendale rd, but no car access

anyway if you made it to batar creek rd, the only side road to really take (without garbage bins & letter boxes indicating residents galore) is stoney creek rd. It was just weird and scary up that road. there's a dumping ground with all these abandoned burnt out cars & rubbish and tracks and trails. there's a right turn into McColloms rd, which leads into the forest and eventually onto mudfords rd, where i saw the tree stump. it's very isolated. not a car in sight

saw the other 2 abandoned houses - one set back from batar creek rd, and the other on the corner of batar & stoney creek rd.

also, i noticed that if you follow mudfords through the forest, and then go right onto Jerusalem rd, it takes you to Lorne road. There's no mention you'll be back in Kendall until you find yourself back there. Thus i could understand if someone was unfamiliar with the area, they wouldn't realise they were headed back to into town

anyway, i have got some photos if anyone wants to view anything in particular i've mentioned.

Where's William? I'm afraid if he's not alive, and he's in that forest somewhere, or along stoney creek rd, he might never be found

Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast