716 users online (94 members and 622 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Convicted Sex Offender Re-Arrested After Encounter With Tucson Girl

A predator of school children, that's how police describe 32-year-old Peter Leos.

Just last week, a 13-year-old girl was walking to Wakefield Middle School on the Southside. Police say Peter Leos pulled up to the young girl, got out and exposed himself to her. Luckily, she was able to get going and hurry to school.

Tucson Police Sergeant Mark Robinson said, "Later on in the day she tried to report it at school and what happened was she had a counselor there she was comfortable talking to. That counselor wasn't in the office."

School ended and the girl started walking back home. "As she was walking home, she has a cell phone, she telephoned her mother and was telling her what had happened earlier in the day," Robinson told KOLD.

While talking to her mom, police say Leos pulled up in his car again, got out and exposed himself to the girl a second time.
    http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=4357719
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    She did the right thing. I hope they will keep this guy locked up. He had no business being near the school.

Kid sounds like a bright, brave kid. She should have told someone during the day, but that is a kid. She did tell her mother as soon as possible, and she did record the license number and call 911.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    She really does sounds like a bright, brave kid. She may have saved other children from abuse by her actions.

I just thought of something. She was targeted. He got her both before and after school, out of all the other school kids- he picked her both before and after school.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    I just thought of something. She was targeted. He got her both before and after school, out of all the other school kids- he picked her both before and after school.
    Exactly what I was thinking. He was watching that child, chose her. Thankfully he didnt try to grab her and run, and she was quick to respond by calling 911.