1526 users online (306 members and 1220 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    hahahahaha " I said he was very sharp yesterday"

wow that cross of the officer really blew up for her ...again...as per usual

and Oops - he didn't say that about JA - he "looked pretty sharp!" LOL! poor def. atty....
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    "Stipulate" is my new favorite word.
    I will stipulate that court starts in about 10 minutes..
    LOL ! The Judge uses it a lot to expedite the trial along. All day yesterday on cross examination Jason Autry would say "if that's what your records show" then I will agree. After a while I thought that if Jason would say I will "stipulate to that" he would have been the Judges new best buddy.

JMO

looks like the parade of the locals today

Oh is this the "satellite guy" from yesterday's testimony?

I was wondering when they were gonna bring the satellite guy into the picture since Autry claimed Austin was wanting everyone to get out of there in case the satellite guy came. Here he goes. Curious on this if he saw anything or was suspicious. Says he didn't start until around lunch maybe 11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lstiff View Post
    What is the point of what time this LEO was mowing his lawn 6 years ago? It really grinds my gears that Defense Attorneys do this on cross with LEOs.
    JA said yesterday that Dylan or ZA told him what happened in the barn and that Brian Vitt was mowing his yard. I think they are trying to establish credibility to his statements.

Quote Originally Posted by JenaTaoson View Post
    JA said yesterday that Dylan or ZA told him what happened in the barn and that Brian Vitt was mowing his yard. I think they are trying to establish credibility to his statements.
    Ah, makes sense. THX!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellej View Post
    Oh I meant to add to that last post...

THE BLONDE HAIR found at Zach's house referenced in the above Wikipedia.....(sorry, I hate Wikipedia as a source...but that Dylan account is there). Very curious if that was tested. But makes me think it was inconclusive if in fact prosecution does not bring this as an evidence exhibit. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought hair was a difficult thing to use in court. Dead hair strands don't have a huge amount of DNA, and can really only be used in profile to other hair from the same head.. which would mean obtaining hair brushes from the house.

I don't know if I put much faith in that supposed claim from Dylan. I'll be suprised how much they use him as a witness.
    We've heard Holly was assaulted enough on the driveway to leave a sizeable amount of blood, but this wiki/Dylan version of supposed events puts her in a chair casually sitting down hours later. Doesn't add up to me.

if i were this def. attorney "jennifer" I would find it difficult to even get up...she has really had her professional reputation take a hit these past days.

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast