1099 users online (171 members and 928 guests)  

Websleuths News

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

UK - Clark Carlisle, 37, Preston, 14 Sept 2017

Concern growing for missing Clarke Carlisle

We are growing increasingly concerned after former footballer Clarke Carlisle went missing.

Clarke Carlisle (pictured), 37, of Fulwood, Preston, was last seen by a family member on the Flag Market in the city at about 2.30pm on Thursday (14th) although he may have travelled to Manchester.

He is described as afro-caribbean, six foot four inchs, slim build, with tattoos on his arms.

He was last seen wearing a black zip up jacket, a black t-shirt, blue jeans and Nike trainers.

Detective Chief Inspector Steve Holgate said: “We are extremely concerned about Clarke and we would urge anyone who sees him or knows where he is to get in touch with us. We would also appeal directly to Clarke himself to contact us if he sees this appeal to let us know he is safe.”

Anyone with information can contact Lancashire Police on 101 quoting 0235 of September 15th.

Alternatively the independent charity Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 09-16-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Found safe!

Great news to know Clarke Carlisle has been found safe.

Very troubled man with mental health - he spent I think 6 weeks in an inpatient unit a few years back after walking in front of a lorry and has spoken out previously about mental health and suicide - so was concerned to see the news that he was missing this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Found safe!

Adding a link
    https://mobile.twitter.com/PrestonPo...48378183536640
    Websleuths needs you! Contribute for the future, thanks!
    https://www.gofundme.com/websleuths

Just an update on this: