908 users online (156 members and 752 guests)  

Websleuths News

Twins! wouldn't wait for trip to hospital

The day got off to an exciting start for some Reading firefighters, as they helped a woman deliver twins along Ronald Reagan Highway. The 911 call came in at 6:23 am Friday, a maternity call for a woman in a blue car, at the 15/2 mile marker of Ronald Reagan. Moments later, while they were enroute, firefighters got word it wasn't one baby... but two!
    http://www.wkrc.com/news/local/story...D-66BA13F305A8
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

What a super story!

Scary for the mom she didn't even get an epidural . I am preganat with twins right now and have been told that labor usually comes early (2-4weeks) for twins and sneaks up on you. I have 7 weeks to go. I don't want to leave the house now!

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    Scary for the mom she didn't even get an epidural . I am preganat with twins right now and have been told that labor usually comes early (2-4weeks) for twins and sneaks up on you. I have 7 weeks to go. I don't want to leave the house now!
    you will be fine

From what I heard on the news, the twins were named Katie and Casey. They were two months early. Mom and babies continue to do well.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    Wow .congrats on your twins . twins usually do come early .

Thanks aussie gran! I am kind of glad they come early b/c I don't know how much longer I can carry all this weight.