Twins! wouldn't wait for trip to hospital

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
The day got off to an exciting start for some Reading firefighters, as they helped a woman deliver twins along Ronald Reagan Highway. The 911 call came in at 6:23 am Friday, a maternity call for a woman in a blue car, at the 15/2 mile marker of Ronald Reagan. Moments later, while they were enroute, firefighters got word it wasn't one baby... but two!
http://www.wkrc.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=1207F079-AD2D-4E33-886D-66BA13F305A8

Scary for the mom she didn't even get an epidural:) . I am preganat with twins right now and have been told that labor usually comes early (2-4weeks) for twins and sneaks up on you. I have 7 weeks to go. I don't want to leave the house now!

2sisters said:
Scary for the mom she didn't even get an epidural:) . I am preganat with twins right now and have been told that labor usually comes early (2-4weeks) for twins and sneaks up on you. I have 7 weeks to go. I don't want to leave the house now!
you will be fine :blowkiss:

From what I heard on the news, the twins were named Katie and Casey. They were two months early. Mom and babies continue to do well.

2sisters said:
Wow .congrats on your twins .:dance: twins usually do come early .

Thanks aussie gran! I am kind of glad they come early b/c I don't know how much longer I can carry all this weight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back