1440 users online (275 members and 1165 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Folks, I'm just landing in on Taylor's thread without a lot of background knowledge on the specifics or the dynamics. I see Coldpizza and Tlcya are more up to speed on it, but they aren't here right now, so you're stuck with me

There are some rumblings in the thread. This thread is no different than any other:

Websleuths is victim friendly / victim sensitive. A missing person is a victim until we know they are not. As per our Terms of Service:

from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

Also, we are always fortunate to have a verified insider in our midst to help shed light on a case. You may agree or disagree with a VI, but at all times you must remain respectful to them. You don't bash them, cast aspersions, etc. Just be respectful and post responsibly.

ETA: AND, if you have an issue within the thread, please use the Alert feature (little triangle, bottom left of every single post) to let Mods/Admin know there is a problem. That's what we're here for. Do NOT tell others how to post or try to moderate the thread and sort it out yourselves .. that just results in bickering on the thread and takes the focus away from the victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mod Note:

Picking apart the VI's posts in an effort to discount the the VI is not productive.

If you do not find value in the contents of the VI's posts, then please just limit your discussion to what has been published in MSM and leave the VI out of it.

This thread is about Taylor, not your opinion of the VI.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Greater Than View Post
    Mod Note:

Picking apart the VI's posts in an effort to discount the the VI is not productive.

If you do not find value in the contents of the VI's posts, then please just limit your discussion to what has been published in MSM and leave the VI out of it.

Thank you
    Noted. Discounting the VI was not my intention. Apologies.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Approaching one month since Taylor disappeared. I think most of us have seen enough cases to know that when a young woman goes missing there's no real black and white pattern as to why. I won't derail the thread by naming specific cases but in the last month or so we've seen just about any result one can imagine, from hiding on purpose to being murdered.

While I'm aware of FB pages dedicated to Taylor I haven't seen much come up when I Google her name. Whether or not that has to do with LE and people close to her not thinking she's in trouble or because LE is quietly investigating or that her case isn't interesting enough for msm to pursue, I don't know; all I know is that it's been a long time since Taylor was last seen and like y'all I'm hoping she'll contact someone if she left of her own accord or if not then maybe someone will come forward with information..

My own opinion is that some of the facts that we currently have don't make a whole lot of sense but I've been here on WS long enough to know that sometimes there is no sense to be made of a case. All I can say is that I'll continue following Taylor's case and thank you to our VI for being here for her.

A new idea for friends and loved ones of Taylor who want to find her: Offer a reward.

It doesn't have to be a lot. Most missing persons rewards are $1000-$5000.

You can raise it yourselves or sometimes get it donated by a non-profit organization that wants to help.

That should get Taylor's case in the press again and no one has to give up their privacy to do interviews.

Please consider it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    A new idea for friends and loved ones of Taylor who want to find her: Offer a reward.

It doesn't have to be a lot. Most missing persons rewards are $1000-$5000.

You can raise it yourselves or sometimes get it donated by a non-profit organization that wants to help.

That should get Taylor's case in the press again and no one has to give up their privacy to do interviews.

Please consider it.
    I think part of the issue here is if she is, in fact, voluntarily missing and trying to find a way to come back gracefully then more msm coverage would make that harder for her. I'm sure her gf and mom would like to but always going to wonder "what if it scares her off longer" if she is safe somewhere.

Following with great interest.

"What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.Ē
    --Thomas Sowell

JMO, if I was missing, I would give a hoot what light I was painted in. I would want everything shared, so people like all of us could help. Telling the great stuff about me and painting me lily white isnít going to find me. Telling people who I really am would...impulsive, hot-headed, emotional, iffy with money at times, not very choosy with men, and completely different privately than professionally.

Taylor is human. I donít think anything less of her if she has flaws or made mistakes. We all have skeletons. Good comes with not so good. Can we be awesome people with skeletons in our closets? I hope so, because if not, Iím not very awesome. ✌️

drjmcope06

The Devil whispers, "You can't withstand the storm."
    The Warrior replied, "I am the storm."

IMO someone knows exactly where she is and why. (friend) Its not the EX!
    I also think MOM knows she is ok but does not know where.

If she vanished off the streets without all this banking business and court dates id say yea something is bad here but its my opinion she left on her own and planned to return soon but someone reported her missing before she had the chance.

So who reported her missing?
    GF?
    Boss?
    Mom?
    IM getting confused!

Bird of Paradise is offline Tell me everything you saw...and what you think it means
    I've been here since the start.

There's one thing I take away from my time spent here and that is, we have given the VI and anyone else reading this thread suggestions on how to find a missing person. What they do with that information is their choice.

I am always grateful for members here who spend so much time helping on threads for the missing.

If someone finds themselves looking for a loved one, those here in the know have a checklist of agencies to contact, steps the family should immediately take, where to look, where to place flyers, etc.

And for our VI and those who joined to lend a voice for Taylor:

Questions asked by members are done so with purpose.
    Trying to help find a missing person is not done with assumptions.

I hope our VI will return and the others will complete the insider process in order to address the questions that have been posted since they were last online.

If they want our assistance, they know how to find us.
    ďWhat we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.Ē -Albert Pike

Quote Originally Posted by Greater Than View Post
    Mod Note:

Thank you
    My apologies. I meant no disrespect, but acknowledge reckless posting.
    You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes ... you have to hold his head under

Well Taylor's thread had gone way down to bottom of page two for "missing" people. So many threads get lost here as there is only so much to be said, with zero info coming in.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Anyone else feeling frustrated about this case? I almost wrote some sharply worded posts yesterday, but stopped myself. I stepped away for a day to try to come back and see it fresh again. But it still stinks. In fact, the stink is getting worse by the day, IMO. The more those who know Taylor loudly proclaim the reasons they think Taylor is missing on her own, the more I find it unlikely to be the case. JMO. It seems like no one who knows Taylor is willing to speak to the press, start a facebook page or even submit her name to the national missing persons databases. It feels like those claiming to want Taylor found really don't want her found at all or at best, are indifferent. It's very frustrating to continue to make suggestions for finding her and have those suggestions ignored.
    Or could it be that the reluctance stems from the fact that 'they' know she is purposely missing or may have an inkling as to where she may be? This may not be a popular reply but as with all cases on WS, all theories wether they be popular or otherwise are allowed to be debated in a respectful manner. *sigh* If only there was just a bit more information to run with!

Quote Originally Posted by drjmcope06 View Post
    JMO, if I was missing, I would give a hoot what light I was painted in. I would want everything shared, so people like all of us could help. Telling the great stuff about me and painting me lily white isn’t going to find me. Telling people who I really am would...impulsive, hot-headed, emotional, iffy with money at times, not very choosy with men, and completely different privately than professionally.

Taylor is human. I don’t think anything less of her if she has flaws or made mistakes. We all have skeletons. Good comes with not so good. Can we be awesome people with skeletons in our closets? I hope so, because if not, I’m not very awesome. ✌️

I could not agree more! And if you were missing, and any 'dirt' came out about you, I'd say, "Who gives a rip?" Because at the point that you are missing, really nothing else matters except getting you found. We are all human. We all have flaws, it truly does NOT matter when time is of the essence, and in fact as you pointed out, those may be the very details we'd need to assess 'who' you are and where you might be, based on your habits, likes, dislikes, etc.
    I liken it to giving birth. Normally, nobody would want to have their tushy exposed, be heard grunting, be seen sweating and exhausted, certainly not fresh as a daisy, and so on. But at that point, NONE of that matters! All focus is on birthing that child, not being embarrassed about the above things.

Quote Originally Posted by Midge Montana View Post
    I could not agree more! And if you were missing, and any 'dirt' came out about you, I'd say, "Who gives a rip?" Because at the point that you are missing, really nothing else matters except getting you found. We are all human. We all have flaws, it truly does NOT matter when time is of the essence, and in fact as you pointed out, those may be the very details we'd need to assess 'who' you are and where you might be, based on your habits, likes, dislikes, etc.
    I liken it to giving birth. Normally, nobody would want to have their tushy exposed, be heard grunting, be seen sweating and exhausted, certainly not fresh as a daisy, and so on. But at that point, NONE of that matters! All focus is on birthing that child, not being embarrassed about the above things.
    But........Many times its that "dirt" that's the reason for the person being missing?

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast