Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
My hometown-

A private investigator, who is also a former police officer, is missing in Northwest Florida, according to a Facebook post.

Brian Muhlbach, of Resource Investigative Services, posted that one of his investigators, Taylor Ashley Wright, has not been seen since September 7th.

In the post, Muhlbach says her vehicle and personal belongings were still at her home in Pensacola.

Reported by-
http://wkrg.com/2017/09/15/private-investigator-missing-in-pensacola/

<modsnip>

77a303868a0525d8ae32e1563124d52d.jpg

My hometown-

A private investigator, who is also a former police officer, is missing in Northwest Florida, according to a Facebook post.

Brian Muhlbach, of Resource Investigative Services, posted that one of his investigators, Taylor Ashley Wright, has not been seen since September 7th.

In the post, Muhlbach says her vehicle and personal belongings were still at her home in Pensacola.

Reported by-
http://wkrg.com/2017/09/15/private-investigator-missing-in-pensacola/

<modsnip>

77a303868a0525d8ae32e1563124d52d.jpg

Taylor's Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449681496

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you go through the Okaloosa County courts there is a Divorce with children initiated by ex-husband that was final 12/30/2016 - 18 months of a contentious divorce. Re-opened in and closed several times in 2017 most recently on September 6th and still opened and still active with motions to freeze a bank account and cashier's checks just this past week. Seems that there might have been hidden money involved in the latest on-going stuff.

The docket is enlightening. On 8/24/17 there was a motion by the ex-husband for child's passport. It appears that the ex-husband may have custody. There was a fight over relocating the minor child which was granted 1 year after the motion by the ex-husband to do so was initiated.

Not very amicable. Rarely have I seen motions to prevent a party (Taylor) from contacting the ex's employer or the media. Maybe its a thing in Florida?

Don't know if this has anything to do with her disappearance.

One coincidence to note. The divorce proceedings seem to have started at or around the same time Taylor became a private investigator.

This is the second PI to go missing in FL recently. I am looking for the WS page for the man that went missing. I believe this summer. I cannot remember the name.

Irma did not affect Pensacola area. Maybe just some rain. It was the peninsula, not the western panhandle that was affected.

Irma did not affect Pensacola area. Maybe just some rain. It was the peninsula, not the western panhandle that was affected.
Yes, but if she needed to "get away for a few days," it's possible she headed into an area that was much more affected by the storm.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Were the texts from her -- or just sent from her phone? Because her phone has not been used since she disappeared. Her vehicle and personal belongings are at her home. What about this is normal? Nothing.

Killarney.....I didn't mean to imply that the Hurricane somehow scooped our dear lady away. My apologies if you took it literally. But as we've seen, our departed Crystal Mc (there's a thread here on WS for her) was murdered by her husband in the ensuing hours of the disastrous Hurricane Harvey.

In general, There's the pre-Hurricane panic, gas shortages, people getting out of the "anticipated" hurricane path, changing plans, general nervousness, etc.
The frantic chaos before a storm is a bit unnerving & people are sometimes in preparedness mode. Many deviate from their normal routine. So what I was referring to was more about the vibe pre and post hurricanes & less about actual wind gust speeds. Irma was unusual in the sense that her path was difficult for meteorologists to predict---east coast, west coast, up the center?

So in that state of hurricane anxiety, it can serve as a "perfect storm" for those who have evil intentions.

I'm glad you felt zero effects from Irma ... not even gas or water shortages?

Very lucky.

I'm in SE AL. Yes, people went nuts buying supplies here, but we never ran out. We had lots of evacuees in our area. We were encouraged(for all the good it did) to not rush out to buy gas so there would be plenty for the evacuees to buy on their way through. Some stations ran out for the short period it took for the delivery trucks to get to the stations, but no, no real shortages or damage. Probably even less in Pensacola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail