1277 users online (259 members and 1018 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Yes interesting. Pretty much the same thoughts as here in this discussion. Maybe, LE is working this case similar to the way LE did in recent high profile cases.
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Slightly different circumstances but can't help thinking of the recent high profile case in Maryland. Ugh. This divorce situation sounds volatile. Praying she's found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by JLD333 View Post
    Slightly different circumstances but can't help thinking of the recent high profile case in Maryland. Ugh. This divorce situation sounds volatile. Praying she's found safe.
    Especially with a child involved. Was there a custody issue or just financial? It is odd that she didn't have custody unless she willingly gave it to the father, but that is unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    drjmcope06

The Devil whispers, "You can't withstand the storm."
    The Warrior replied, "I am the storm."

Quote Originally Posted by drjmcope06 View Post
    Especially with a child involved. Was there a custody issue or just financial? It is odd that she didn't have custody unless she willingly gave it to the father, but that is unlikely.

I thought her not having custody was interesting too. I just can't imagine she took off without her phone or belongings unless someone is helping her and she's running from some of the legal issues that may stem from the custody agreement. It's never promising for someone to go missing in the midst of divorce/custody proceedings...

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro4WS View Post
    The missing post/poster on the AWARE Foundation says that she texted a friend the day before she went missing that she needed to get away for a couple of days.

https://www.facebook.com/theawarefoundation/?ref=search
    Wonder if it was actually her that sent the text.

Quote Originally Posted by drjmcope06 View Post

That's what I'm wondering. It's pretty hard for a mom to loose custody of her kid(s). The fathers lawyer would of had to prove she was in some way or another unable to care for the child. And then a judge agreeing with that.

Unless she agreed that their child would live and be in the custody of the father/ex husband.

I wonder if she was having any emotional or mental illnesses going on?

I wish I had the same hope that others do that she is just off on her own for a while. I don't. IMO this is bad bad bad. =(
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
    Margaret Mead

The PI Brian Mulbach that appears to be the person that put the word out that Taylor went missing will be on WEBY 1330 AM radio at 7:35pm ET to talk about this case. You can listen to it live at this link: http://www.1330weby.com/index.php/listen-live

It is said her "personal belongings" were left at home. What does that actually refer to? Clothes? Purse? Glasses? Driver's license? Bank cards? Was she living alone? If so, I wonder how anyone would be able to determine what she took or didn't take with her. She could have had several pairs of glasses, as an example, a visa card nobody knew of, or take clothes she normally doesn't wear. She could have switched her phone off so she doesn't get any calls regarding the stressing issues she is trying to get away from.

As someone mentioned earlier, she could have been picked up by a friend or current love interest, hence she left her car behind.

I just hope she is currently enjoying a time out away from her divorce and custody battles and will return soon. The fact that LE said there's no foul play suspected gives me hope. (Although I've heard them say this before and it was only a strategy - Laura Wallen case.)

Taylor where are you?

Still, if she were to go away to get some "down time", I think she would have told someone.
    You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes ... you have to hold his head under

Quote Originally Posted by alexwood View Post
    Still, if she were to go away to get some "down time", I think she would have told someone.
    Apparently she texted a friend about getting away. So, it would seem that she did tell someone. We don't know who that friend is nor the entirety of what was in that text exchange. We don't know who the last person who actually had seen her is. That would be real helpful. We don't know the last time she spoke with her parents or other relatives (from all appearances she is an only child so no siblings). We don't know the last person she was in contact with either.

Considering her connection to South Florida, the Jacksonville, NC area, and Newtown, CT areas she could conceivably be in any of those areas or with any friends who used to live in those areas and now live elsewhere in the country.

We also don't know what her mental and emotional condition was at the time she went missing. She had lost every single battle in her divorce case including that the husband was to be allowed to move the child out of the area. And the most recent battle was over money that was not turned over or had been hidden and then discovered and from all appearances that was money in Taylor's possession - based on the emergency freeze motions on the account(s) and any cashier's check(s) that occurred 5 or 6 days after she disappeared e.g. if the ex-husband's attorney was filing emergency motions it was an account of Taylor's and some portion of that money in her account(s) was to go to the ex-husband. It can't be easy on someone that loses every battle over two years of litigation.

So, you can't rule out taking off and you can't rule out self-harm.

There is a lot of unknowns.

Websleuths needs help. Won't you make a small donation. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro4WS View Post
    The PI Brian Mulbach that appears to be the person that put the word out that Taylor went missing will be on WEBY 1330 AM radio at 7:35pm ET to talk about this case. You can listen to it live at this link: http://www.1330weby.com/index.php/listen-live
    I was wondering why I didn't hear about this case on that station at 7:35 and I double checked and the time mentioned in the post didn't say AM or PM and further research on another FB post showed it was a morning program host. So now I don't know if Brian Mulbach will appear tomorrow at 7:35am or already appeared on Wednesday morning at 7:35am. Ugh. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    Websleuths needs help. Won't you make a small donation. Thanks.
    If anyone is not aware of the need, or needs the link: https://www.gofundme.com/websleuths

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't think a mother would not check-in on her child even under the circumstances.

Since her employer reported her missing, we know she is not working a case. Also, she apparently did not ask or tell her employer she was taking a few days off. This is a big red flag! Supposedly she texts her friend she needs a few days down time, but fails to inform her employer? Don't buy it!

Surely her PI company she works for is on top of this! What in this disappearance doesn't point to foul play by one specific person?

Perhaps it is being said "no foul play" so someone will feel comfortable and mess up?

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast