1489 users online (223 members and 1266 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1096
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,512
    <modsnip>

    Hi AbuDrake, thanks for your input. You seem to be Taylor's ex husband? If so, would you mind becoming a Verified Insider here on WS, otherwise (if you choose to share insider information here) admin might not allow your posts to stand.
    Last edited by tlcya; 09-21-2017 at 02:35 PM. Reason: remove quoted post

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    138
    I'm the ex-husband in question. Jethro, I'm impressed by your reasoning - it's spot on for the most part. Here is what you are missing:

    1) Taylor has a well documented history of fraud and deception. As you may have picked up from the court documents, she was caught lying many times in the final hearing about the nature of her income, and defied the court's order to replace the money she withdrew. When that money was un-frozen after the trial, she withdrew all of it (12JUN17). It's highly unlikely that this is anything but an attempt to abscond with that money. She knows this is criminal-level contempt and isn't keen to appear in court to face up to what she's done. That's why she filed that letter about going to help her family in Irma's path. She just wanted to roll the date to the right as she finished the process of stashing the money somewhere. And indeed - she was last seen on Friday with backpacks containing $60k in cash and cashiers checks. Next court date is fast approaching - when that threat is gone, she'll probably resurface shortly thereafter.
    2) Taylor voluntarily sent Drake to live with me last year. To her great credit (which the court recognized in the final judgment), she realized that he wasn't doing well in her care, and sent him up to live with me. She then tried to claim that sent him to me for medical reasons...but that didn't quite hold up in court. Further, the Guardian Ad Litem's report was conclusive for reasons I won't get into in public.
    3) Taylor last contacted Drake on Saturday night. Her girlfriend (with whom she has been living - and who appears to be a sweet and genuine person) provided me an IP6 address - it plots in Reserve, LA...a cell tower on I-10.


    Now - a quick word of admonishment. As those of you who read the court documents know, I am a special operations officer. That means I'm in the business of piecing together intelligence to figure out what's really happening. Taking stabs in the dark with fragments of information is dangerous - please refrain from doing so. I applaud Jethro for his analysis of this situation, and I encourage the rest of you to follow suit. Read all the court documents. Get a sense for who this person is. If you look at Taylor and see an LEO, mother, and divorced wife...you are missing the most critical information and drawing the wrong conclusions. I understand that most of the critical information is not available to you - and I'm not about to air her dirty laundry in public. This is doubly the case because Occam's Razor still suggests that she's not able to be found because she doesn't want to be found. She has every reason to avoid court and continue to try and hide that money. Now that this has blown up out of proportion to what she expected, coming back is even harder.

    I hope I'm right - the alternative, that Drake's mother is in serious trouble somewhere - is not what anyone wants to see. My goal is for her to rebound and defeat what demons she's currently facing. I want to be able to have an amicable, cooperative relationship with her and have her help in raising Drake. I appreciate that y'all are working towards this goal as well - please do continue to try and find her. I welcome any questions you may have - Jethro, please take lead on sorting through the ones that may be relevant and reach to me directly.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Hi AbuDrake, thanks for your input. You seem to be Taylor's ex husband? If so, would you mind becoming a Verified Insider here on WS, otherwise (if you choose to share insider information here) admin might not allow your posts to stand.
    Sure, how do I do that?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    It is said her "personal belongings" were left at home. What does that actually refer to? Clothes? Purse? Glasses? Driver's license? Bank cards? Was she living alone? If so, I wonder how anyone would be able to determine what she took or didn't take with her. She could have had several pairs of glasses, as an example, a visa card nobody knew of, or take clothes she normally doesn't wear. She could have switched her phone off so she doesn't get any calls regarding the stressing issues she is trying to get away from.

    As someone mentioned earlier, she could have been picked up by a friend or current love interest, hence she left her car behind.

    I just hope she is currently enjoying a time out away from her divorce and custody battles and will return soon. The fact that LE said there's no foul play suspected gives me hope. (Although I've heard them say this before and it was only a strategy - Laura Wallen case.)

    Taylor where are you?

    According to her girlfriend, she left all of her belongings at the girlfriend's house - Taylor had only recently moved in with her, and most of her possessions were still in a moving truck in the driveway. The notable things she left behind were 2x laptops (unlocked, logged into her Gmail etc) and heirloom jewelry.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,512
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuDrake View Post
    Sure, how do I do that?
    Here you go:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nsider-Posters

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,512
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuDrake View Post
    According to her girlfriend, she left all of her belongings at the girlfriend's house - Taylor had only recently moved in with her, and most of her possessions were still in a moving truck in the driveway. The notable things she left behind were 2x laptops (unlocked, logged into her Gmail etc) and heirloom jewelry.
    Why do you think she left all this behind?

    You said above

    "Next court date is fast approaching - when that threat is gone, she'll probably resurface shortly thereafter."

    Wouldn't she still be held accountable for taking the money out against court orders?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro4WS View Post

    Not very amicable. Rarely have I seen motions to prevent a party (Taylor) from contacting the ex's employer or the media. Maybe its a thing in Florida?
    Correct: this was an unusually rancorous case. Taylor undertook a protracted campaign of harassment, extortion, and cyberstalking as part of her strategy for 'winning' the divorce case. It's difficult to overstate the degree of animosity she displayed - or the degree to which the conflict was a one-sided affray.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Why do you think she left all this behind?

    Wouldn't she still be held accountable for taking the money out against court orders?
    Can't hold someone accountable if they aren't in the courtroom to answer for it. And you can't seize money that's in dollar bills, stashed away somewhere.
    (Logical response to my response: "What's she going to do? Stay gone forever?". Answer: Taylor has never thought like a chess player, thinking several moves ahead. She has always been able to manipulate her way out of whatever situation her penchant for deception gets her into. She doesn't have an answer yet - but is used to figuring it out on the fly, and probably figures that a solution will come up soon enough. While looking for that 'out', she has to protect what matters most in the short term: avoid conviction for contempt and protect the money. Staying 'missing' accomplishes both...buys her time to figure out a solution.)

    EDIT: Why did she leave her household goods behind? #1 - she has nowhere else to put them. #2 - she doesn't have a long term plan. The laptops, however, are the ONLY reason my spidey senses are even a bit prickled from her disappearing. Taylor is quite paranoid about people having access to her phones and computers - she relies on keeping people from various parts of her life apart, lest they communicate and figure out that she's been deceiving them individually. If you are a GoT fan - she's like Littlefinger in that she sows discord between people to keep them isolated, and vulnerable to only her. So, leaving her laptops is quite out of character. But given her state of mind and other issues of late, it's quite possible that she simply overlooked that detail while focusing on the cash.
    Last edited by AbuDrake; 09-21-2017 at 01:57 AM.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,512
    How much is the heirloom jewelry worth that she left behind?

    And how did she leave? She left her car, so what did she do? Walk to the next bus/train station? Or did she get picked up? Or ...?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    How much is the heirloom jewelry worth that she left behind?

    And how did she leave? She left her car, so what did she do? Walk to the next bus/train station? Or did she get picked up? Or ...?
    Jewelry's value depends on whom you ask. She'll say $30k+. Pawn shop says a fraction of that, according to reports I've gotten recently.

    She was last seen leaving a friend's house in an Uber.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,512
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuDrake View Post
    Jewelry's value depends on whom you ask. She'll say $30k+. Pawn shop says a fraction of that, according to reports I've gotten recently.

    She was last seen leaving a friend's house in an Uber.
    Well then this does not make sense to me. If the money is so important to her why not take the jewelry as well? Even a fraction of 30k is not to be scoffed at imo.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Well then this does not make sense to me. If the money is so important to her why not take the jewelry as well? Even a fraction of 30k is not to be scoffed at imo.
    Good point. That detail isn't neat and tidy for me either. But here's my analysis: the ring and earrings were her mother's, and represented her family's era of being well-to-do. Taylor and I both were raised in households where our grandparents were very well to do, and we enjoyed upper-class lifestyles until we were middle school aged. Both of our families subsequently pissed the fortunes away, and Taylor and I bonded over the idea of rebuilding wealth...by the time we were in our early 30s, we had half million in assets. Not bad for two government salaries. That's almost all gone now - consumed in the divorce. What Taylor has left is the cash, her car, and the ring. Her girlfriend relayed that she tried to sell it recently but what she was offered didn't come close to what she thought it was worth. Plus she knows that I'd never, ever try and take that from her no matter how much she owes me.

    Further, I think that Taylor departed with the intention of coming back. I can't know what her actual thought process was, but it was probably something like "I'll just hang out in NOLA while Irma passes, and then come back and say I missed it due to the hurricane. In the meantime, I have to hide this money because the court will have it seized if I have it in a bank." So taking the ring with her on what she thought would be a quick trip wouldn't make sense...she probably figured it'd be safer at her girlfriend's house. The laptops, though? I don't get it. That's a huge misstep for Taylor.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,512
    Have you looked through the laptopa, or has LE done so, to search for clues as to where she might have gone?

    Does she have a passport, and if so, did she take it with her?

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,512
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuDrake View Post
    Plus she knows that I'd never, ever try and take that from her no matter how much she owes me.
    respectfully snipped by me

    So there is some basic trust left between you two?

    You are high school sweethearts?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Lansdale, PA
    Posts
    133

    FL - Taylor Ashley Wright, 33, Pensacola, 7 Sept 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuDrake View Post
    Good point. That detail isn't neat and tidy for me either. But here's my analysis: the ring and earrings were her mother's, and represented her family's era of being well-to-do. Taylor and I both were raised in households where our grandparents were very well to do, and we enjoyed upper-class lifestyles until we were middle school aged. Both of our families subsequently pissed the fortunes away, and Taylor and I bonded over the idea of rebuilding wealth...by the time we were in our early 30s, we had half million in assets. Not bad for two government salaries. That's almost all gone now - consumed in the divorce. What Taylor has left is the cash, her car, and the ring. Her girlfriend relayed that she tried to sell it recently but what she was offered didn't come close to what she thought it was worth. Plus she knows that I'd never, ever try and take that from her no matter how much she owes me.

    Further, I think that Taylor departed with the intention of coming back. I can't know what her actual thought process was, but it was probably something like "I'll just hang out in NOLA while Irma passes, and then come back and say I missed it due to the hurricane. In the meantime, I have to hide this money because the court will have it seized if I have it in a bank." So taking the ring with her on what she thought would be a quick trip wouldn't make sense...she probably figured it'd be safer at her girlfriend's house. The laptops, though? I don't get it. That's a huge misstep for Taylor.
    So, it sounds like her behavior is irrational at times and that is why you have custody of your son? Why did she leave the police department and does she still have ties in the area?

    I am asking because of the context she left in. Such as is this patterned behavior?

    Thank you!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    drjmcope06

    The Devil whispers, "You can't withstand the storm."
    The Warrior replied, "I am the storm."


Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*
    By bessie in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 996
    Last Post: 11-07-2017, 06:54 PM
  2. Resolved NC - Roland Wright, 61, Fayetteville, 3 Sept 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2017, 08:26 PM
  3. Found Deceased FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*
    By Gardener1850 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 434
    Last Post: 09-20-2017, 09:07 AM
  4. Found Deceased FL - Drulmauert Mims, 23, Pensacola, 29 March 2017 *Arrest*
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2017, 07:53 PM
  5. Found Safe FL - Mildred Taylor Parker, 88, Pensacola, 23 July 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2017, 10:55 AM

Tags for this Thread