Resolved NY - NYC, HispFem UP16988, 25-40, Possibly Maribel or Marisela, Jul'17 *GRAPHIC* - Name withheld

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Unknown, possibly homeless, Hispanic female went to NY Presbyterian-Columbia Hospital where she later expired. At the hospital she gave her name as Maribel or Marisela. Fingerprints come back to various names, including Ole Hidalgo and Adara Mendoza Gonzalez. None of these names have been verified and no next of kin has been located.

Adult under 40
Age Range: 25-40
White Hispanic
Weight: 208 lbs
Height: 67 inches

Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair: Long, brown wavy hair
Eye color: Brown

Scars and Marks:
1 1/2" long irregular scar on the front of the right lower leg.
4" long transverse scar across the lower abdomen

Fingerprints available and entered

No clothing or accessories

***WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS BELOW****

It's not Zulma Pabon, she has an ankle tattoo.

I don't think she was honest when she said her name was Marisela/Maribel. This JD lied about her identity in the past so I don't think she suddenly decided to be honest about who she was when she was at the hospital.

The fact that she called herself Marisela OR Maribel says enough....Ole is a singer, combination of names is an actress....I think she a Mexican illegal immigrant..(don't want to sound nasty). I don't know what LE does in this sort of cases..do they check the streets, the shelters if somebody did know her... I've been searching for 7 years now for a deceased man found in Italy, Milan (I call him angel-eyes) with same kind of circumstances....

Unknown, possibly homeless, Hispanic female went to NY Presbyterian-Columbia Hospital where she later expired. At the hospital she gave her name as Maribel or Marisela. Fingerprints come back to various names, including Ole Hidalgo and Adara Mendoza Gonzalez. None of these names have been verified and no next of kin has been located.

Adult under 40
Age Range: 25-40
White Hispanic
Weight: 208 lbs
Height: 67 inches

Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair: Long, brown wavy hair
Eye color: Brown

Scars and Marks:
1 1/2" long irregular scar on the front of the right lower leg.
4" long transverse scar across the lower abdomen

Fingerprints available and entered

No clothing or accessories

***WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS BELOW****

I would like to know what happened to her face (nose, chin). It's not like she was found lying with her head on something? Does she had a mole on her chin? (could also be a wound, or photo-thing) but as she was in the hospital somebody would clean her face...she also has very distinguished earlobes

So this might be a long shot but what caught my eye is her name and I think she has a similar nose and face shape: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35976/

Marinelly Freire

(There are 2 other pictures of her at the Namus link but they are copying to be huge when I try to bring them here)

MF's height: 67-68" UID Height: 67"
MF's weight: 145-215 UID Weight: 208
Eye Color: Brown UID Eyes: Brown
Hair Color: Blonde, but looks naturally darker from eyebrows and other pictures. UID Hair: Brown

Marinelly went missing from Queens, NY in Nov 2016 when she did not board a plane to Puerto Rico. Over 8 months her hair would have time to grow out to her more natural color. What really intrigues me is that her first name is so close to what the UID gave at the ER.

If anyone thinks this is a good match, please submit her. I'm only going to suggest here. :tyou:

It's hard to tell in the photos, but does the decedent have a cleft in her chin?

It's hard to tell in the photos, but does the decedent have a cleft in her chin?

It's really hard to tell. She has a line on her nose that looks like she died pressed up against something. Any medical folks here? Could those lines have been made by a resuscitation mask or other medical equipment as they tried to revive her? Or oxygen tubes if she was on life support for a time?

It's really hard to tell. She has a line on her nose that looks like she died pressed up against something. Any medical folks here? Could those lines have been made by a resuscitation mask or other medical equipment as they tried to revive her? Or oxygen tubes if she was on life support for a time?

I'm an ER nurse.. I was wondering if those indents on her face could be from medical apparatus used to help try to save her life. You can see there looks to be some dried blood on the corner of one side of her mouth.. I'm thinking she may have been intubated (breathing tube) and she may have had an nasogastric tube inserted into her right nare.. the discoloration in her chin and nose could be from the intubation equipment and the indentation on her nose could be from a nasogastric tube being held in place with tape over her nasal bridge area.. but I'm not definite that's what it is from... but it would fit with her being in the ED upon expiration. Anyone that comes into the ED without a DNR would get intubated while being worked on to try to save her life. The nasogastric tube is usually inserted if the patient is vomiting or was vomiting and they were worried about the person having invested something hazardous or worried about aspiration/clear airway from vomiting.

For what it's worth.. I don't think the decedent has a cleft chin.

I'm an ER nurse.. I was wondering if those indents on her face could be from medical apparatus used to help try to save her life. You can see there looks to be some dried blood on the corner of one side of her mouth.. I'm thinking she may have been intubated (breathing tube) and she may have had an nasogastric tube inserted into her right nare.. the discoloration in her chin and nose could be from the intubation equipment and the indentation on her nose could be from a nasogastric tube being held in place with tape over her nasal bridge area.. but I'm not definite that's what it is from... but it would fit with her being in the ED upon expiration. Anyone that comes into the ED without a DNR would get intubated while being worked on to try to save her life. The nasogastric tube is usually inserted if the patient is vomiting or was vomiting and they were worried about the person having invested something hazardous or worried about aspiration/clear airway from vomiting.

You read my mind. Everything you said was my thoughts as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a funeral director and it looks like the dark purple coloring is post-mortem staining. She may have died on her face and the blood pools to the lowest point.

I'm a funeral director and it looks like the dark purple coloring is post-mortem staining. She may have died on her face and the blood pools to the lowest point.

That would make sense if she was found unconscious and brought into the ED before being pronounced dead but it appears she was awake, alert, and oriented enough to speak and give a name before becoming unconscious and then passing away. Just my very humble opinion though

What do you guys make of the 4" long traverse scar on her lower abdomen? Is that long enough to be a possible C-Section scar?

That would make sense if she was found unconscious and brought into the ED before being pronounced dead but it appears she was awake, alert, and oriented enough to speak and give a name before becoming unconscious and then passing away. Just my very humble opinion though

in her record it says she Went in.. so I am assuming she walked in?

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/16988

I know the area where the Hospital is very well. Its by Washington Heights there are many Hispanics/Latinos there. I wonder if they have put flyers around the neighborhood or posted it someplace where Hispanic people could read it..

Thats a good question. I wonder if they posted any flyers in the neighborhood.

in her record it says she Went in.. so I am assuming she walked in?

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/16988

I know the area where the Hospital is very well. Its by Washington Heights there are many Hispanics/Latinos there. I wonder if they have put flyers around the neighborhood or posted it someplace where Hispanic people could read it..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back