Thread: Finding Old Threads?!?

Finding Old Threads?!?

Hi all...I am wondering the simplest way to find old threads...i.e. the Who's Who thread that JBean mentioned recently...how the heck do we find and access these easily? THANK YOU!

There are two ways to find old threads. At the top of each page, is a search, click on that and enter keywords.
    The second is if you know what forum to look in, look at the top of each forum, and there is a box that says search this forum.
    Additionally you can search each thread, if you are looking for something in one of the threads.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi
    Hi all...I am wondering the simplest way to find old threads...i.e. the Who's Who thread that JBean mentioned recently...how the heck do we find and access these easily? THANK YOU!
    IN the meantime here are some of the old ones

Thanks gals- somedays I feel "blonder" than others...and I say that will all due respect, as a natural blonde! LOL