813 users online (166 members and 647 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte 2m2 minutes ago
    Will the prosecution rest their case today in the #hollybobo murder trial? They seemed to indicate that could be the case

Quote Originally Posted by JenaTaoson View Post
    From the article:
    "According to affiliate reports, Adams was held on a $1 million bond, accused of holding a gun to Amber Bray's head and threatening to "gut" her."

Somehow I forgot all about this!
    when you go back ZA had such a history that is it a sad commentary on the "system" that he was on the street...he seemed well connected and able to beat the system with the help of his granddad

Chris Conte @chrisconte · 3m3 minutes ago

Will the prosecution rest their case today in the #hollybobo murder trial? They seemed to indicate that could be the case

from https://twitter.com/chrisconte?lang=en
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Oops - I thought you were gone Harmony!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Conte thinks they could have a verdict by Thurs. night...I would have to disagree with that...I think he totally under estimates the defense attorney. Based on the history of this case I think we will have some surprises this week and I know the judge wants to move it...unless the defense just brings only one or two witnesses that could not happen. I would be concerned if I were defense that these jurors are basically no different than those from Parsons so from that respect verdict could be quick.

NY Justice Seeker‏ @NYJusticeSeeker · 3m3 minutes ago
    Day Seven: State expected to call final witnesses in #HollyBobo murder trial http://via.wreg.com/ya6xS via @3onyourside

Zach Adams is now in the courtroom. Court set to begin shortly #HollyBobo

Judge telling courtroom to control facial expressions, do not mouth things during trial #HollyBobo

from https://twitter.com/hashtag/hollybobo?lang=en

about the same tweet....

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte

Good Morning beautiful people!

why is the world with a trial like this with the media and a full court everyday would they not have considered things like a/c in choosing the venue?

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaReckonwith View Post
    Case Archive, Trial Section:
    http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cra...?sort=2&page=1

Area map with circled sites.

Photos. Mid-September; there would have been much less foliage in mid-April
    Maps and pics are awesome!!! Thank you!!!!

I took one map and blew it up a little just leaving off the pre-trial (bottom circle) and trial location (off map entirely).

I wanted to study this more... not super blown up but a little.....here it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    why is the world with a trial like this with the media and a full court everyday would they not have considered things like a/c in choosing the venue?
    Is there not A/C in the courtroom?

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    Conte thinks they could have a verdict by Thurs. night...I would have to disagree with that...I think he totally under estimates the defense attorney. Based on the history of this case I think we will have some surprises this week and I know the judge wants to move it...unless the defense just brings only one or two witnesses that could not happen. I would be concerned if I were defense that these jurors are basically no different than those from Parsons so from that respect verdict could be quick.
    Did you see that stack of folders with the letters JA has written over the past few years? Yowzers! And I don't think Thompson had JA go over his exact route that day and brought out all those maps for nothing. I'm just hoping the judge allows her to present her case without acting annoyed and telling her to move along. His disdain for her is overly obvious.

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte

Burton Staggs‏ @burtstaggsnews · 4m4 minutes ago
    #Hollybobo Judge tells spectators they will be removed if they are observed making gestures at the witnesses

from https://twitter.com/hashtag/hollybobo?lang=en

and I finally hear something in the court room

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast