995 users online (169 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

Germany - gymgoer gets his penis stuck in a weight (as you do)

Gymgoer has to call firefighters to slice up dumbbell weight he had managed to get his penis stuck in while training in Germany

A man who stuck his penis in a dumbbell weight spent three hours surrounded by firefighters who sliced him free with power tools.

Angle grinders, a saw and a hydraulic rescue tool usually used to prize crash victims from vehicle wreckage were used to smash the 2.5kg disc on Friday.

This was after doctors were unable to remove the weight following the mishap at a gym in Worms, Germany.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...is-weight.html

I know this isn't funny to him, but come on!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

What kind of "training" does one engage in for this to happen
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"

I bet he felt like a huge weight was lifted off his ...shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk