1357 users online (351 members and 1006 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

heres a new pic of angelina and brad

anyone notice the look they were giving each other? I have stayed out of most of the threads on these 2-- I like JA-- but look at the passion in the look at each other in this picture.... I think it says alot..

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish
    anyone notice the look they were giving each other? I have stayed out of most of the threads on these 2-- I like JA-- but look at the passion in the look at each other in this picture.... I think it says alot..
    i know, i seen that too but didnt want to say anything,..I didnt want to start anything, lol.....

well i admire them for going to Haiti! i have been to Haiti many times and the plight of the people is so very very sad. it is because of work like this that i do not have a bad thing to say about angelina jolie.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    i know, i seen that too but didnt want to say anything,..I didnt want to start anything, lol.....
    remimded me and my hubby-- 13 yrs later
    there is "A LOOK"...and that picture says they got it going!

Quote Originally Posted by izzyB
    well i admire them for going to Haiti! i have been to Haiti many times and the plight of the people is so very very sad. it is because of work like this that i do not have a bad thing to say about angelina jolie.
    Yep...agreed

remimded me and my hubby-- 13 yrs later
    there is "A LOOK"...and that picture says they got it going!
    yea i agree, of course i am not looking at my hubby like that tonight, i am looking more like this

Thumbs up

Well, I have nothing but good things to say about these two, unlike selfish Jennifer Aniston...

Angelina may have had a wild past, but she's sure a good person now!!! Brad deserves to be a father and they both deserve a lifetime of happiness with each other- eat your heart out Jennifer!!!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    yea i agree, of course i am not looking at my hubby like that tonight, i am looking more like this
    yea--- but that too will pass!

yea--- but that too will pass!
    i know, lol.....

As disappointed as I am that he didn't show up at my door after all these years of waiting...I sincerely hope that Brad, Angelina and the soon to be three kids will be very happy together. I think she has grown up tremendously since her earlier wild days. Brad has talked about wanting kids for years now. I truly hope that this is THE relationship for Brad and Angelina. She has changed his life for the better I feel-through her UN work and opening his eyes as to what the rest of the world lives like and now giving him the children he has always expressed the desire for. My very, very best wishes to them.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    My take on the situation is this..
    I adore Angie, I fell in love with her when she was in Girl, Interrupted. and have "followed" her career since. I have also been mighty impressed by the changes she has made in her personal life. Her own father said she was sick and needed help and at the time, I agreed with him.. This was during the time she was with Billy-Bob.
    But I think she had just been searching for something to fufill her and then she found her children. She is a grown up woman now, no matter the "mistakes" she made before, she learned from them and has become someone we should admire.

Although I think it would have been nice if they used a condom for a bit longer to spare some peoples feelings (not only Jennifer but Brad's religious parents as well) I think they are truley in love and are GOOD for one another. May God bless them and their little family!

I don't personally know Angelina or Brad (wish I did), but I really do wish them the best. I don't know Jennifer either, but I don't think Brad ever looked as happy or content in pictures with Jennifer as he does with Angelina. I think Angelina is beautiful, and in a way that isn't high maintenance. In my opinion, Jennifer is cute, but it takes some high maintenance to make her look pretty. (I would be happy if I looked as nice as either one of them. lol) I think it is wonderful that Angelina and Brad are doing good deeds for the less fortunate. I was just thinking that maybe I should be doing that instead of spending my time discussing their relationship which I really know nothing about (other than from news gossip). I don't think any of us do.

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    God Bless Angelina & Brad. They have found something wonderful that they can have together & spread some joy thru out the world for however long it last. God bless the children!

Yeah! I'm so glad to hear some really nice things about these two. I said in one of the other threads that while I didn't condone Brad having an affair while married, I think he's perhaps found his true love. Who can blame him? According to numerous reports and interviews, Brad's never been the party animal; he's seems to be content to be the homebody. He's never been shy about expressing his feelings to one day having a family...and now he has one.

I wish these two all the best and I sure hope it works out for all of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast