1004 users online (109 members and 895 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: POLL: Kenneka Jenkins- Tragic accident or fowl play??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Oh Cariis you know I love you and it is with that love I give you this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daffy_Duck_Fowl_Play.jpg 
Views:	969 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	123295
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

On the corner of Dysfunction and Junction
    I need to hear this video I have read about. I am going to the thread.

Poor child. My heart breaks for her and her family.
    Always be yourself UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN then always be Batman. --love, Mommy(Author unknown)

Sometimes the truth isn't good enough.
    Sometimes people deserve more.
    Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
    --The Dark Knight

"Do all the good you can and don't make a fuss about it."--Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Oh Cariis you know I love you and it is with that love I give you this:
    Hi My Dear!

I give one back at ya!!

This notion that some poor .tired. high .exhausted. young lady .mysteriously . ended up in the basement .of a huge hotel .deceased in an empty cold freezer. in an unused dining room, in the middle of the night. from the 9th floor after roaming all over the place for a bit, blatantly impaired is m but unnoticed by any other human being a bit much for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Hi My Dear!

I give one back at ya!!

This notion that some poor .tired. high .exhausted. young lady .mysteriously . ended up in the basement .of a huge hotel .deceased in an empty cold freezer. in an unused dining room, in the middle of the night. from the 9th floor after roaming all over the place for a bit, blatantly impaired is m but unnoticed by any other human being a bit much for me!!
    I would like to know if there are any hotel quests that did see her and are too embarrassed to say they did nothing to help her. I don't understand why people to not get involved to help others who are obviously in distress. The show, "What Would You Do" drives me nuts because so many of the situations are no brainers, to me anyway.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I'm up in the air on this one, I'm wondering how she roamed around for an hour without security being alerted to her presence????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JMO but this has foul play written all over it.I don't believe she walked into that freezer by herself.
    on a side note-this case was discussed in length today out on the lake( I was shocked at how many people were aware of this case) and the consensus here is foul play
    JMO

#BRINGMIKEVANZANDTHOME

If this is foul play I'll exile myself from websleuths. Any murder/conspiracy theory has no evidence whatsoever.
    I understood every word you said. It was the order that you said them that has me confused.

I think it is most likely a tragic accident. "Death By Misadventure" isn't that what they officially call it. I think a bunch of young people drinking and doing drugs and partying can be completely innocent (in terms of rape, drugging someone, murder, conspiracy). And I think she would have been fine if she'd just wandered into the store room instead of the freezer

I'm thinking of two distinct possibilities.
    Either she was thinking the freezer would sober her up and got locked in, or she tangled with someone(s) at the party and they locked her in there to "cool off" and forgot her...or figured the hotel staff would let her out. If it is the latter scenario, I think it was females.
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

On the corner of Dysfunction and Junction
    After seeing her stumbling around, and with that in consideration ALONE, I can see where she may have gone in the freezer. She could have slipped, hit her head, or by that point just passed completely out regardless. She was in really bad shape when she was walking around, and it was probably only getting worse. Think of the time, too. How long had this child been up that day?

The biggest issue I have is with the amount of time it took to find her!!! Seriously! That is just ridiculous. Her life could have been saved had she been found sooner.

Have they released an autopsy report?
    Always be yourself UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN then always be Batman. --love, Mommy(Author unknown)

Sometimes the truth isn't good enough.
    Sometimes people deserve more.
    Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
    --The Dark Knight

"Do all the good you can and don't make a fuss about it."--Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by Batman's Mommy View Post
    After seeing her stumbling around, and with that in consideration ALONE, I can see where she may have gone in the freezer. She could have slipped, hit her head, or by that point just passed completely out regardless. She was in really bad shape when she was walking around, and it was probably only getting worse. Think of the time, too. How long had this child been up that day?

The biggest issue I have is with the amount of time it took to find her!!! Seriously! That is just ridiculous. Her life could have been saved had she been found sooner.

Have they released an autopsy report?
    bbm No not yet. They're doing a tox screen so it can take a while before we'll know more.

Quote Originally Posted by rosesfromangels View Post
    I'm thinking of two distinct possibilities.
    Either she was thinking the freezer would sober her up and got locked in, or she tangled with someone(s) at the party and they locked her in there to "cool off" and forgot her...or figured the hotel staff would let her out.
    A source tells WGN Investigates that the hotel freezer where a young woman was found dead did not have a lock and did have a mechanism to open the door from the inside.
    http://wgntv.com/2017/09/14/hotel-sa...reezer-death2/

I think she was just drunk and it was an accident.

The fact there wasn't a lock on the freezer door is most definitely makes a huge difference - thanks Past Tense. Then, perhaps, she went in to the freezer to sober up (get "fresh" air) and o.d'ed....or passed out and froze to death. The tox report will tell that story.
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    What do you think??
    Accident. Negligence.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast