POLL: Kenneka Jenkins- Tragic accident or foul play??

POLL: Kenneka Jenkins- Tragic accident or fowl play??

• Tragic accident

Votes: 134 68.4%
  • Something more sinister

Votes: 62 31.6%

• Total voters
Oh Cariis you know I love you and it is with that love I give you this::loveyou:
Daffy_Duck_Fowl_Play.jpg

I need to hear this video I have read about. I am going to the thread.

Poor child. My heart breaks for her and her family.

Oh Cariis you know I love you and it is with that love I give you this::loveyou:
attachment.php

Hi My Dear!

I give one back at ya!!

movie-foul-play.gi-10013.gif

This notion that some poor .tired. high .exhausted. young lady .mysteriously . ended up in the basement .of a huge hotel .deceased in an empty cold freezer. in an unused dining room, in the middle of the night. from the 9th floor after roaming all over the place for a bit, blatantly impaired is m but unnoticed by any other human being a bit much for me!!

Hi My Dear!

I give one back at ya!!

movie-foul-play.gi-10013.gif

This notion that some poor .tired. high .exhausted. young lady .mysteriously . ended up in the basement .of a huge hotel .deceased in an empty cold freezer. in an unused dining room, in the middle of the night. from the 9th floor after roaming all over the place for a bit, blatantly impaired is m but unnoticed by any other human being a bit much for me!!

I would like to know if there are any hotel quests that did see her and are too embarrassed to say they did nothing to help her. I don't understand why people to not get involved to help others who are obviously in distress. The show, "What Would You Do" drives me nuts because so many of the situations are no brainers, to me anyway.

I'm up in the air on this one, I'm wondering how she roamed around for an hour without security being alerted to her presence????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JMO but this has foul play written all over it.I don't believe she walked into that freezer by herself.
on a side note-this case was discussed in length today out on the lake( I was shocked at how many people were aware of this case) and the consensus here is foul play

I think it is most likely a tragic accident. "Death By Misadventure" isn't that what they officially call it. I think a bunch of young people drinking and doing drugs and partying can be completely innocent (in terms of rape, drugging someone, murder, conspiracy). And I think she would have been fine if she'd just wandered into the store room instead of the freezer :(

I'm thinking of two distinct possibilities.
Either she was thinking the freezer would sober her up and got locked in, or she tangled with someone(s) at the party and they locked her in there to "cool off" and forgot her...or figured the hotel staff would let her out. If it is the latter scenario, I think it was females.

After seeing her stumbling around, and with that in consideration ALONE, I can see where she may have gone in the freezer. She could have slipped, hit her head, or by that point just passed completely out regardless. She was in really bad shape when she was walking around, and it was probably only getting worse. Think of the time, too. How long had this child been up that day?

The biggest issue I have is with the amount of time it took to find her!!! Seriously! That is just ridiculous. Her life could have been saved had she been found sooner.

Have they released an autopsy report?

After seeing her stumbling around, and with that in consideration ALONE, I can see where she may have gone in the freezer. She could have slipped, hit her head, or by that point just passed completely out regardless. She was in really bad shape when she was walking around, and it was probably only getting worse. Think of the time, too. How long had this child been up that day?

The biggest issue I have is with the amount of time it took to find her!!! Seriously! That is just ridiculous. Her life could have been saved had she been found sooner.

Have they released an autopsy report?

bbm No not yet. They're doing a tox screen so it can take a while before we'll know more.

I'm thinking of two distinct possibilities.
Either she was thinking the freezer would sober her up and got locked in, or she tangled with someone(s) at the party and they locked her in there to "cool off" and forgot her...or figured the hotel staff would let her out.

A source tells WGN Investigates that the hotel freezer where a young woman was found dead did not have a lock and did have a mechanism to open the door from the inside.
http://wgntv.com/2017/09/14/hotel-s...e-video-released-to-police-in-freezer-death2/

I think she was just drunk and it was an accident.

The fact there wasn't a lock on the freezer door is most definitely makes a huge difference - thanks Past Tense. Then, perhaps, she went in to the freezer to sober up (get "fresh" air) and o.d'ed....or passed out and froze to death. The tox report will tell that story.

Sadly I think accident. It is really bizarre yes, but not everything has a logical explanation. Even though we would like it too. When you combine drugs, alcohol and teenagers things can get bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very tragic accident.I can't even count the number of young people who drowned while under the influence.Sadly you just can't think clearly and can put your life in serious danger.

Tragic accident!

I hate this is still being debated, yet I understand that many of us wish her friends wouldn't have give up so soon even though 40 minutes of searching the hotel was plenty of time to search all available areas of the hotel.

Tragic accident.

Apparently the security cameras were not being watched or someone would have seen her in the hallways before she got to the kitchen. This is what I want to know. Where was security for over an hour?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back