1000 users online (108 members and 892 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: POLL: Kenneka Jenkins- Tragic accident or fowl play??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sadly I think accident. It is really bizarre yes, but not everything has a logical explanation. Even though we would like it too. When you combine drugs, alcohol and teenagers things can get bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tragic accident. Rip kenneka

Very tragic accident.I can't even count the number of young people who drowned while under the influence.Sadly you just can't think clearly and can put your life in serious danger.

Tragic accident!

I hate this is still being debated, yet I understand that many of us wish her friends wouldn't have give up so soon even though 40 minutes of searching the hotel was plenty of time to search all available areas of the hotel.

Tragic accident.

Apparently the security cameras were not being watched or someone would have seen her in the hallways before she got to the kitchen. This is what I want to know. Where was security for over an hour?

40+ college aged men disappear after a night of drinking and days / weeks later their bodies are found in nearby rivers - accidental.

One drunk woman wonders into a freezer and dies - CONSPIRACY / FOUL PLAY.

I love how the media uses people.
    "Hope itself is like a star... not to be seen in the sunshine of prosperity, and only to be discovered in the night of adversity. " - C.H. Spurgeon

I'm usually not one to jump on the conspiracy or foul play bandwagon, but not this time. I suspect foul play there's just too many things that don't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    40+ college aged men disappear after a night of drinking and days / weeks later their bodies are found in nearby rivers - accidental.

One drunk woman wonders into a freezer and dies - CONSPIRACY / FOUL PLAY.

I love how the media uses people.
    Not sure if you were here when the male kid left the party and tried to walk home through the cold rainy woods. The conspiracy was though the roof to the point of ridiculousness.

So while I sorta agree I also disagree. Conspiracy will always play in everything for some folks

Quote Originally Posted by Tippy Lynn View Post
    I'm usually not one to jump on the conspiracy or foul play bandwagon, but not this time. I suspect foul play there's just too many things that don't add up.
    what evidence points to foul play?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I'm new to the case after a couple of weeks away from WS but a few things make me think this is really just a tragic accident:
    -her obvious inebriated state causing unsteadiness, bouncing off walls, visible confusion as to where she is...
    -it's a big hotel (500+ rooms), low-season, convention center style with often deserted wings,
    and we have nothing to suggest that anyone was even in her vicinity.

I'm all for probing all scenarios but I just don't see even the makings of a crime.

I will say there is a possible case for a call of neglect...
    -'not to code' freezer door?
    -flaky security monitoring?
    -Lack of thorough search procedures?

Rest in peace Kenneka
    ... and to parents everywhere, I hope we can prepare our children as best we can for a hotel party where the biggest danger was one we hadn't even thought of...compounded with the ones that we already fear...

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    what evidence points to foul play?
    No 'real' evidence has been released that I'm aware of. Her so called friends leaving her in the state she was in and the party video lead me to believe her drink was spiked and that alone opens the door for me to believe the company she was with are shady and untrustworthy. The other things out there can't be discuss on here so I won't go down that rabbit hole. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    What do you think??
    I think there's way to many questions in this tragedy and I suspect foul play. I believe the authorities are taking their time, collecting all the evidence and will be arresting the people responsible in the near future.

Foul play.
    Her death has touched me in a way I can't explain. I have faith that LE WILL put this young woman to rest and prosecute ALL involved.

Tragic accident. In none of the video we know of, is there another person anywhere near her that could have contributed to her being in the freezer. In her inebriated state, she may have thought she was going out an exit. If she had been in a black out, she wouldn't have a clue what to do or how to get out of it.
    Where is Sky Metalwala???

Sadly, an accident. She probably saw the cooler and thought it would be a good place to sit down and relax...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast