878 users online (183 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Emi is offline CSKA sofia fan!!! Amanda Knox supporter!! Justice for Sierra LaMar!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    I can post tweets until Emi shows up ... I am not feeling well ugh!
    Oh no, I am so sorry you arent feeling well today. I hope you feel much better very soon.

I'm not feeling so well either. Last week my doctor discovered I have two fractures in my spine, and it has been very difficult trying to sit up and watch the trial, but I made a promise a long time ago, I would be here in support of Holly and her family.

Please get better soon. You are so important here and its not the same without you.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Did we hear from Michael?
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

oh no...high 87 today high 90 tomorrow ...courtroom going to be "smokin" and it is not because the defense has such a hot case!

Wait, we're going to hear from an exwife or current wife of Jason's?
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

Do you think after the defense rest the state will have a rebuttal?
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Thank you Gee!
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    yes that was mentioned yesterday...not sure which ex or current wife.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    Do you think after the defense rest the state will have a rebuttal?
    That's what I was just thinking! Maybe those that are left with immunity are being held till they see what the defense offers.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Emi is offline CSKA sofia fan!!! Amanda Knox supporter!! Justice for Sierra LaMar!! :)

Oh Nick's talking about whether Zach will take stand...I don't think anyone thinks he will.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    I really dont understand the strategy of the defense but I guess we will see how it works out. Usually some ex-wives are reeking with negativity about their ex anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JenaTaoson View Post
    That's what I was just thinking! Maybe those that are left with immunity are being held till they see what the defense offers.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    i feel like they will however this will certainly alter the judge's projected schedule.

I really dont understand the strategy of the defense but I guess we will see how it works out. Usually some ex-wives are reeking with negativity about their ex anyway.
    i think the fact that you don't understand it is because there is none...it is very random and she never fails to tie anything up

Oh no, I am so sorry you arent feeling well today. I hope you feel much better very soon.

I'm not feeling so well either. Last week my doctor discovered I have two fractures in my spine, and it has been very difficult trying to sit up and watch the trial, but I made a promise a long time ago, I would be here in support of Holly and her family.

Please get better soon. You are so important here and its not the same without you.
    Awww thank you and I hope you feel better soon too. I am anxious to see what the defense will present.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast