779 users online (85 members and 694 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Emi is offline CSKA sofia fan!!! Amanda Knox supporter!! Justice for Sierra LaMar!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    Oh Nick's talking about whether Zach will take stand...I don't think anyone thinks he will.
    I will be floored if he does. If he does he opens the door wide and all of the inadmissible evidence the Judge ruled could not come in............will come flooding in if he takes the stand. I know the ADA would like nothing better but I just dont see it happening but with this DA who really knows?
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Emi is offline CSKA sofia fan!!! Amanda Knox supporter!! Justice for Sierra LaMar!! :)
    Harmony2 I hope you feel better and good morning to everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    i think the fact that you don't understand it is because there is none...it is very random and she never fails to tie anything up

I needed that this morning turaj! I believe you are correct though.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Is anything happening in the court room - I have a picture, but nobody is talking, correct?? I hope!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

caller just asked if ZA has family in there...they say not many...even mother not there most of the time.

wonder what they are discussing in court?
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Is anything happening in the court room - I have a picture, but nobody is talking, correct?? I hope!
    no talking yet

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Nope,nothing except backside shot of ZA. Blarg.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

interesting point being made by Nick...the optics of the courtroom...Holly's side full up every day whereas few that appear to be there for ZA

Okay - THANKS turaj - I was HOPING it is NOT my laptop!! LOL!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Emi View Post
    Oh I guess we are going to hear from Mom and the 'not MY sweet boy' blah, blah, blah. lol

Before we start....I gotta say, that one man in the court with the ear piece that guards Zach, he sure stands proud and is handsome.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

interesting caller said many large factories were closed in Decatur and Perry Co. and that left the only way to make money is drugs and only way to cope is drugs...it is a depressed county.,,no excuse but provides a glimpse of the environment.

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast