Australia - Girl, 8, beaten with kitchen utensil by Mother who receives a $500 fine, Adelaide, 2017

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"The father of an eight-month-old girl who was brutally bashed by her mother has spoken of the toddler's horrific injuries and vowed to see the 'cold, vindictive woman' brought to justice.

Lorien Norman, 26, from Adelaide, was given a suspended jail sentence and fined just $500 for assaulting her daughter Evie with a kitchen serving spoon.

'I had a phone call from major crime team detectives saying she'd been rushed to [hospital] with life threatening head injuries,' Evie's father Shane McMahon told Today Tonight.

'She was in tears, she was in agony and she was screaming. It was shocking, she was so black and blue. Her entire face was swollen.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hed-mother-speaks-injuries.html#ixzz4t5ecagxI

Warning distressing images at link. This is an absolute disgrace a $500 Australian dollar fine and a suspended sentence.

poor baby
omg itès so terrible

NZHERALD.co.nz has an article about little Evie and her dad. It's about two years old, but Evie is doing better, and enjoys time with her sister. She will be getting counseling when age appropriate.

Monster never got more than her $500 fine despite outcry over this.

Please forgive me, I'm seeing my life in movie quotes today, all day:

upload_2021-1-15_15-36-13.jpeg
image from memegenerator.net

jmho ymmv even in a DeLorean lrr at the car wash drat that's another movie....

Please forgive me, I'm seeing my life in movie quotes today, all day:

View attachment 279577
image from memegenerator.net

jmho ymmv even in a DeLorean lrr at the car wash drat that's another movie....

You are our soothsayer. Only way to put it!

Dang!

God Bless The Child.

Washing a DeLorean? I thought my friend bought a second hand Alpha Romeo? She be like " This be a hoopdee ya nut". Hey, it runs.

That poor baby. Maybe if someone beat that monster with an old fashioned can opener she might get it!

Note: Not condoning violence.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr