Outsmarted Again

Buzz Mills

Reaction score
Website
forumsforjustice.com
It appears that the U.S. missile strike in Pakistan, in an attempt to kill Al Qaida's number two guy, was all for naught, as he wasn't there. It's almost as if our intelligence is being set up. The strike killed 17 civilians. These families may have had some connection to Al Qaida, so it could be that they weren't necessarily innocent civilians. More to come.

Did everyone see where groups have been purchasing large quantities of unregistered phones that can't be traced. Phones like that were used in the Madrid train bombings.

Also seems that GWB added an escape clause to John McCain's bill to eliminate the torturing of prisoners. GWB's addition--unless he, himself, deems it necessary to protect the lives of American citizens.

WOW - Buzz that a lot of good info.
I did not know there was a clause on the torture bill.
I

Buzz, I saw the report on attempts at buying those, what I call, "throw away phones" en masse! They were trying to buy like 80 at a Wal-Mart and 150 at a Target. I'm so glad that the people recognized it as being odd and reported it...it could very well delay them doing something at least long enough for them to be discovered...I hope!
Buzzm1 said:
Did everyone see where groups have been purchasing large quantities of unregistered phones that can't be traced. Phones like that were used in the Madrid train bombings.

I can tell you that people in Africa are trying to buy all kinds of goods, including throw away cell phones that work internationally, using stolen credit cards. There are people in the US being conned into helping them (having the merchandise shipped INSIDE the US, so it doesn't raise red flags). I dont know what they're doing with all this stuff, but they're buying it in large quantities and having it shipped to them. It's a huge scam.

ETA: do a google search using these words Nigerian Scam IP Relay

Buzzm1 said:
It appears that the U.S. missile strike in Pakistan, in an attempt to kill Al Qaida's number two guy, was all for naught, as he wasn't there. It's almost as if our intelligence is being set up. The strike killed 17 civilians.
ironic to call it "intelligence", no?

Our intelligence may not be able to find George Bush. Of course, most of us would know he is in Crawford, Texas. This is beyond stupid.

I agree!
concernedperson said:
Our intelligence may not be able to find George Bush. Of course, most of us would know he is in Crawford, Texas. This is beyond stupid.

Politics make me to angry to discuss much these days. I feel like the American people really have no say with the government anymore. We raise hell about the things we don't like and the next week it is something new. I am coming to the conclusion that money truly is the root of all evil and I no longer really trust anyone in politics.

It is a scary world and the cell phone buying makes me think there is going to be something big happen again in the US.

Becba said:
Politics make me to angry to discuss much these days. I feel like the American people really have no say with the government anymore. We raise hell about the things we don't like and the next week it is something new. I am coming to the conclusion that money truly is the root of all evil and I no longer really trust anyone in politics.

It is a scary world and the cell phone buying makes me think there is going to be something big happen again in the US.

I think you said it in a nutshell. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back