1019 users online (219 members and 800 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tnhybrid View Post
    Something that's been bugging me: Why would LE not be able to get ahold of the content of text messages? AFAIK nothing like that has been introduced. Or are they redacted?
    Itís hearsay thatís not allowed unless it is from Zach. We would only get one side of any text exchange (those sent from Zach). It might not be helpful one way or the other. The only way we would get a text exchange in is if the other party were on the stand and available for cross. So SA is out because he is dead. Dylan is out because he is taking the 5th. Only JA is available. Iím assuming because the State and Defense didnít enter texts it means there is nothing helpful to either side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something that's been bugging me: Why would LE not be able to get ahold of the content of text messages? AFAIK nothing like that has been introduced. Or are they redacted?
    Me too tnhybrid... me too... The texts between Shane Austin and Zach as they texted after 9:10 am that morning are especially of interest to me.

Text messages were long gone for retrieval by the time they were on to these monsters.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

Quote Originally Posted by Emi View Post
    Good morning everyone!! I am here
    Wow - you are up early! about a quarter after 6am for you!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by JenaTaoson View Post
    I'm "okay" with maps so I'll try to play around with all the pings and locations today.
    Use the timeline on post #10 - there is a REVISION!!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    post #9 has been updated and has new information.
    I really should keep reading and then post....

i wonder that myself...saw something about phone company only holds them for xxx number of months/years???

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    i wonder that myself...saw something about phone company only holds them for xxx number of months/years???
    but they should have got them immediately from all the suspects and Holly's phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Use the timeline on post #10 - there is a REVISION!!
    I'm going to wait until after today's testimony from defense expert. Just so I can get a clearer idea of which cell towers are used. I have the first two towers so far for Holly that morning.

<modsnip> Cory Rivers was one of the best witnesses for the state...they should have ended with him.
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 09-20-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Nicks' caller are a riot...they really tell it like it is...clearly they are locals and most sound like seniors that have really gotten into this case. I guess that could be many of us?

Nicks' caller are a riot...they really tell it like it is...clearly they are locals and most sound like seniors that have really gotten into this case. I guess that could be many of us?
    Seniors or gotten into this case? I am not a senior.

but they should have got them immediately from all the suspects and Holly's phones.
    Per Dicus - ZA, SA, JA, and DA were not suspects. They did not really look at them early and by the time they did the texts would have been gone
    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    All posts by me reflect my opinion only and are not a statement of facts unless a source is provided. I am doing the best I can with the information available and my opinion is subject to change without notice.
    I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Per Dicus - ZA, SA, JA, and DA were not suspects. They did not really look at them early and by the time they did the texts would have been gone
    i guess I will have to re listen to Dicus because I thought they at least did some follow up on them early on...I mean everyone said oh look at Zack et al. Is that not what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Seniors or gotten into this case? I am not a senior.
    i am guilty on both counts!!! I often wonder how people with younger children or working can follow these cases...guess they just study up at night....these past few years are the first I have had time to watch...and only select cases like this one.

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast