1304 users online (235 members and 1069 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/samjcharl...731584/photo/1
    the reporter’s Twitter has the postmortem details

Not if what is being posted on FB groups is any indication.
    Thanks for posting the screen shot, very interesting.

So I guess we can rule out organ harvesting and gang rape.

Idk how to post pics on my phone but here is even more info from the same twitter account

https://mobile.twitter.com/samjcharl...402944/photo/1

Cause of death is hypothermia. Ruled an accident. Alcohol and topamax intoxicating are significant contributing factors.

Given the info above, i donít understand why her mom is still pursuing this with her legal team. Why do they want a list of employees and subcontractors who were at the hotel?

What information will be enough for this tragedy to be accepted as an accident?

Toxicology tests detected alcohol and topiramate, an epilepsy/migraine medication, in the womanís system. Her blood-alcohol concentration (BAC) was 0.112, which is higher than the 0.08 BAC level that is considered as legally drunk for motorists in Illinois, the coronerís office said.

Snip

The medical examinerís office says it ordered comprehensive toxicology tests to determine whether any drugs, including so-called ďdate rapeĒ substances, were in Jenkinsí system. There were none, the news release said.

Snip

ďThere is no evidence, per the police investigation, that Ms. Jenkins was forced to consume the alcohol or the drug. There is no evidence of another person in the vicinity of the kitchen with the decedent and there is no evidence of an altercation or interaction with another individual in the time immediately prior to demise. There was no other evidence of external or internal trauma due to physical abuse.Ē

https://www.google.com/amp/chicago.c...y-results/amp/

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChicagoBr...950976/photo/3

This should clear up the debate about what level of the hotel she was found on.

Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
    Idk how to post pics on my phone but here is even more info from the same twitter account

https://mobile.twitter.com/samjcharl...402944/photo/1

Cause of death is hypothermia. Ruled an accident. Alcohol and topamax intoxicating are significant contributing factors.

Given the info above, i don’t understand why her mom is still pursuing this with her legal team. Why do they want a list of employees and subcontractors who were at the hotel?

What information will be enough for this tragedy to be accepted as an accident?
    I think we are definitely getting to the point of an accidental death.

From your link (hope it can be seen, it looks very tiny on my screen right now)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Did she have epilepsy or was that just something she took at the party?

Topiramate is used to the treat seizures, epilepsy, migraine headaches and not to be combined with alcohol.. I have seen nothing to indicate if she had ever used this before or if this was the first time. Nor how fast someone might experience adverse reactions. But the balance/poor walking sure fits.

some of the possible side-effects include:
    https://www.drugs.com/cdi/topiramate-tablets.html

• Not able to focus.
    • Change in balance.
    • Very bad dizziness or passing out.
    • Not able to eat.
    • Back pain, belly pain, or blood in the urine. May be signs of a kidney stone.
    • Trouble passing urine.
    • A burning, numbness, or tingling feeling that is not normal.
    • A big weight loss.
    • If seizures are worse or not the same after starting this medicine (topiramate tablets).
    • Bone pain.
    • Chest pain or pressure.
    • Memory problems or loss.
    • Muscle pain or weakness.
    • Ringing in ears.
    • Trouble speaking.
    • Shakiness.
    • Trouble walking.
    • Not able to control eye movements.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by FlossyMay View Post
    Did she have epilepsy or was that just something she took at the party?
    Her family said she didnít have a prescription so probably just something she took at the party.

So there was a lot of debate about whether she was found upstairs or downstairs. I didnít really get too involved in that convo because I was really confused about what some people were posting about, due to me not watching a lot of the videos most of you all did. So I wasnít knowledgeable enough to contribute.

Now that itís confirmed she went thru the main kitchen area, then walked down the steps to the unused kitchen area which is where she was ultimately located in the freezer, does this change anything for anyone? Iím not trying to be snarky, I genuinely did not know much about the kitchen debates going on earlier in the thread.

I also think itís interesting that there are no other points of entry in the back of the kitchen area she was found in, bc I know some people were wondering if someone had come in the kitchen another way and was able to evade cameras.

OMG. I have just tapered off topamax/topiramate after six months of taking it. It is horrible. To note: it is awful combined with alcohol, absolutely exhausting. The combination is not something that I would describe as a 'buzz'. About 20 to 30 minutes after taking it I would become extremely hot... we are talking no blankets in the middle of winter. For example, if I had been reading in bed and then took topamax, 20 minutes later my blankets and clothes would come off in a cold bedroom. Strangely enough, throughout the day it would become difficult to get warm again if I felt cold. It absolutely messes with your thermostat.
    It is very much like Epilum in that it is used as a mood stabiliser and/or to prevent seizures. You have to taper on to it when starting out because of the risk of heat rash!
    It is also used as a treatment for bullemia. I had it as a mood stabiliser after bad flashbacks from PTSD. It is a real appetite killer. It stops bullemia because you just feel 'sated'.
    It makes you emotionally numb. Perhaps it was her mother's? Not a fun drug. At all.
    moo

ETA: I even complained to my psychiatrist about feeling nothing when my friend's dog died, ironically. I was willing to have PTSD flashbacks rather than continue with that drug!
    Last edited by possumheart; 10-06-2017 at 09:15 PM.
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
    So there was a lot of debate about whether she was found upstairs or downstairs. I didn’t really get too involved in that convo because I was really confused about what some people were posting about, due to me not watching a lot of the videos most of you all did. So I wasn’t knowledgeable enough to contribute.

Now that it’s confirmed she went thru the main kitchen area, then walked down the steps to the unused kitchen area which is where she was ultimately located in the freezer, does this change anything for anyone? I’m not trying to be snarky, I genuinely did not know much about the kitchen debates going on earlier in the thread.

I also think it’s interesting that there are no other points of entry in the back of the kitchen area she was found in, bc I know some people were wondering if someone had come in the kitchen another way and was able to evade cameras.

I'm confused now. The post (thumbnail) below says they ''ascended" the steps to a second kitchen where the freezer and body were found. Ascended means to go up, not down. It sounds like they were in the lower level main kitchen in the back and walked up some type of stairs to the level above which contained a kitchen with the freezer and body in it. That part where they ''ascended" the steps confuses me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Manterro; 10-06-2017 at 10:22 PM.

A further note on Topamax/Topiramate... if K's friends had also taken it with alcohol and no uppers, I would assume that they also would have been too tired and emotionally numb to bother looking very hard for her. They would have wanted to lie down. Whoever drove the car home to her Mum's place must not have had any, because I just can't imagine driving.
    moo
    Last edited by possumheart; 10-06-2017 at 10:12 PM.
    ― Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by keeleydoll View Post
    I'd also assume coroner and assistant, the assistant would have been wearing the jacket and hat because of the temperature in the freezer. My son takes a coat and hat to work on days that he has to stock or rearrange the freezer.

Personally, I'm kind of surprised that they had her view the body onsite instead of at the coroner's office but maybe it was done that way for her mom's benefit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BBM. I was under the impression that mom insisted on seeing her right after she was found. I seem to recall that mom was actually really upset that she had to wait hours before they would let her back there to see her. Watching the video now we can can see that it really took about 2 hours to get her out of the freezer. They probably needed to carefully document everything and log it as evidence.

This medicine may make you sweat less which will cause your body temperature to increase. Use extra care not to become overheated during exercise or hot weather with this medicine. Overheating may result in heat stroke and hot baths or saunas may make you dizzy or feel faint.

https://www.drugs.com/cons/topamax.html
    ― Albert Camus

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast