1409 users online (273 members and 1136 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hi Everyone,

My apologies for interrupting your discussion about Kenneka.

Websleuths is in trouble. We have raised almost half of the money needed in our fundraising campaign.

Flat out we need your help. Go to GoFundMe and read the Websleuths story. The first page and the 4th update have the most information.

You can also use PayPal or Google Wallet. to make a donation. Use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

Even if you donate 5 dollars that would be great. If one-third of the people who came on Websleuths today and gave 5 dollars Websleuths would be set.

Please help. We are down in revenue 60 percent per month yet we still have the same bills we need to pay 100 percent per month.

There is a more in-depth explanation at GoFundMe on the first page.

It's serious. It is wearing me out. Anything you can give would be appreciated.

However, I will keep repeating this because I want to be sure everyone knows if donating 5 dollars or more will put a strain on your finances DO NOT MAKE A DONATION. I so get what it is like to literally not have an extra 5 dollars.

Kenneka's case is so tragic. I am sure it was an accident but that video they have of her. Very creepy.

Thank you for reading.

Take Care,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
    Everything on your account would be posted by you unless someone hacked you or you gave them your username and password.

Idk I would bring a stranger a drink. I'm sure I've done it plenty of times. I'm friendly at parties, especially after a few drinks.
    Haha. If a stranger came up to me and said here I got this for you, I wouldn't be alarmed but then again I wouldn't drink it.
    *Thumb in beer rule*

My sister is friendly when she has a few and doesn't stop talking lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah ha

you guys are right about how she looks bigger

really good guy just explained it

He did it more justice

CCTV records is squares. But when they are being played on YT they are set up in widescreen - so it kinda pulls her apart for lack of a better way to say it!

Makes sense !!

Well, the only new information I've seen today isn't really that new. The hotel has confirmed that there is no security footage of KJ walking into the freezer. Do we know positively that there are no other exits from the freezer besides the one on video?

ah ha again!

piss#s me off when YT does it -- I just learned why the day it!

dateline ones do it a lot when the show ends they restart it from the beginning YT pays by length x viewers !!

he gave an example 80,000 views if at 20 min can get between 10 60 bucks depending on ads !

he explained freezers was tickets and why it sounds so much like freezers !

ah ha algain !

YT does watch time -- so if we click out that matters too !

also called click away!
    Last edited by CARIIS; 09-20-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tru2it4u View Post
    Haha. If a stranger came up to me and said here I got this for you, I wouldn't be alarmed but then again I wouldn't drink it.
    *Thumb in beer rule*

The 80s me would have taken the drink from the nice stranger, and opened up the possibility of ending up in someone's basement, with them lowering a basket of lotion down to me. 2017 me, uhm, no.
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

(Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2˘.)

Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    If you made a twitter account, only one Twitter account can be made with that name. Just like on here there can be only one CARIIS.

On Twitter, you can allow people to "Follow" your posts, or you can request to "Follow" other people's posts that you find entertaining or informative.

You can like, and share, other folk's content on their Twitter pages, to your Twitter page. You can only respond to other people's original post. You can't make a post on someone else's Twitter page, as them, though.

I'm not a big Twitter user, so I may have left something out or not explained it very well.
    bbm I could set up an account under CARllS instead of CARIIS - can you spot the difference?

Could fool people, for a while at least.

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    ah ha

you guys are right about how she looks bigger

really good guy just explained it

He did it more justice

CCTV records is squares. But when they are being played on YT they are set up in widescreen - so it kinda pulls her apart for lack of a better way to say it!

Makes sense !!
    Also, jeans with holes in them get baggies as the night goes on just due to the way they are constructed
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    those little men you guys were doing when your walking through the hotel yesterday

there are a heck of a lot of super comfy looking chairs in the hallway where all the conference rooms are

I think if I were having trouble walking i might take a break

at that time of night i certainly would think lighting would mellow

take a load for a minute and see if i could walk without crashing into things

in the hallways off the rooms there is no where to do that but man all those couches and chairs on the other hallway sure do look heavenly

moo
    You know that is a good observation. We were speculating at one point whether K entered the freezer to lie down for a minute. Now that you describe the comfy furniture, which I noticed too but did not think about it like you did, I doubt that theory. It's more likely, I think, she was looking for the ladies restroom, an exit to the parking lot, or the elevator to get back upstairs. I think she went in and the door fell shut behind her. It makes me very sad to think about what happened next ...

Quote Originally Posted by possumheart View Post
    Also, jeans with holes in them get baggies as the night goes on just due to the way they are constructed
    Yes especially if you've been sweating or stretching them out a lot. When I used to have the body to wear those types of jeans I'd stretch them out in a few hours just from going to the bathroom multiple times, sweating, moving around in general, pulling them up by the loop holes

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    bbm I could set up an account under CARllS instead of CARIIS - can you spot the difference?

Could fool people, for a while at least.
    I can only see the difference when I copied and pasted into a Word document. Good example!

ETA: Okay, now I can see the difference on here but I had to look VERY hard with my old eyes!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by tru2it4u View Post
    *Thumb in beer rule*

Now at 31, or even when I was 21 I wouldn't have taken a drink either. At 19? Most likely I would. FWIW Id still offer a drink to a stranger at a party bc I know I'm not sketchy or creepy. But I wouldn't be offended if someone wouldn't take a drink from me if they didn't know me.

Sadly when you are at a party surrounded by acquaintances, there is sometimes a false sense of security. At 19 if I was at a party and another female offered me a drink, it would never cross my mind she had bad intentions.
    Last edited by bears10; 09-20-2017 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    You know that is a good observation. We were speculating at one point whether K entered the freezer to lie down for a minute. Now that you describe the comfy furniture, which I noticed too but did not think about it like you did, I doubt that theory. It's more likely, I think, she was looking for the ladies restroom, an exit to the parking lot, or the elevator to get back upstairs. I think she went in and the door fell shut behind her. It makes me very sad to think about what happened next ...
    Or she was on a mission to find the exit, food, a bathroom, who knows. I've been there. Being drunk in skintight jeans with a full bladder can make any woman be on a mission to find a bathroom. JMO But she ended up finding an ice cold "room". It probably felt refreshing. She sat down to enjoy the cold air and stop the spins. Closes her eyes and that's that.

In my drunk escpades I've found bathroom floors (aka cold tiles) to be the most comfortable bed.

I've talked about this case with my husband and two coworkers and without me prompting them, they ALL said the cold air in the freezer probably felt good.

Quote Originally Posted by possumheart View Post
    . I wouldn't be too concerned about the image of KJ'S size on the videos. I have met my share of mirrors and cameras that I have loved but have not loved me back. I think this normal distortion may have attributed to so many far out conspiracy theories. There is a possibility that the room MAY have been acquired fraudulently, that alcohol and drugs MAY have been served to minors, and that her friends MAY have made an error in judgement by leaving her alone. None of the above has been confirmed. There has been so much he said/she said allegations. Has there been any confirmation that a "friend" was an employee of the hotel, a security guard or is this part of the rumor mill? When my Sister died unexpectedly, we had no idea of what she died of and the wait was grueling, but we certainly did not expect anything nefarious. She died of a myocardial infarction, her heart.

Although she almost flat out falls down during the hallway clips it is somewhat uniqure that the kitchen is where she has the least amount of things (whole wall vs a sink) she does not fall over.

Just speculating that if someone was assisting and easily blocked out in that final sequence they would keep her from falling over.

Carpeting tends to give less slip - you might think a old commercial kitchen floor might be far more slippery than carpeting

just a ponder
    Last edited by CARIIS; 09-20-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast