1262 users online (280 members and 982 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1028
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    245

    IL - Kenneka Jenkins found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 September 2017 #2

    Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
    Because respectfully, the FBI has better things to do. Like investigate terrorism, child pornography, white collar crime, etc. if there is no evidence of a crime - let alone a federal crime - why would the FBI use resources on this????
    Yes! Yes! Couldn't agree more.

    Minus the white collar crime. No discrimination here (meaning me)




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tru2it4u; 09-20-2017 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Added to reply

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
    I am def curious about the basket of lotion lol Never heard that before
    I'm guessing it is a reference to the movie "Silence of the Lambs".

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
    I am def curious about the basket of lotion lol Never heard that before
    What basket of lotion? I thought you were referring to yourself about the lotion.

    Did I miss something.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by tru2it4u View Post
    What basket of lotion? I thought you were referring to yourself about the lotion.

    Did I miss something.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another poster said the lotion thing. Jax informed me it's from silence of the lambs which I've never seen. Thanks jax I had some weird visions in my head

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    The 80s me would have taken the drink from the nice stranger, and opened up the possibility of ending up in someone's basement, with them lowering a basket of lotion down to me. 2017 me, uhm, no.
    It started here, with rsd's chilling post. HTH's

    bbm

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax49 View Post
    It started here, with rsd's chilling post. HTH's

    bbm
    Thanks. I didn't understand the lotion reference so imagine what was going thru my head lol

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax49 View Post
    It started here, with rsd's chilling post. HTH's

    bbm
    Oh my! And that was replying to me ! I'm sorry!

    This thread is extremely confusing lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,512
    POLL Kenneka Jenkins- Tragic accident or foul play??


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t-or-foul-play

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    !
    Posts
    251
    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/...freezer-death/

    "There’s a reason the public hasn’t seen surveillance video of Kenneka Jenkins walking into the hotel freezer where her body was found earlier this month.

    It doesn’t exist, a spokesperson for the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center tells CBS 2’s Audrina Bigos.

    More specifically, there is no video camera trained on the freezer."

    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********

    I find that hard to believe. In a convention center/huge airport/ etc hotel there is NO camera on the walk in with $$$ meat, seafood, etc? Even mom and pop hole in the walls have cameras on on their walk ins due to THEFT by employees or break ins, (ie: insurance purposes and a beat down for those that stole...)

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A cool spot in the USA
    Posts
    2,407
    Regardless if video of the actual freezer exists or not...there doesn't seem to be any one else on the videos in the area/kitchen or hallways until the officer approached looking for her. This is a horrible accident.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Icechick View Post
    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/...freezer-death/

    "There’s a reason the public hasn’t seen surveillance video of Kenneka Jenkins walking into the hotel freezer where her body was found earlier this month.

    It doesn’t exist, a spokesperson for the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center tells CBS 2’s Audrina Bigos.

    More specifically, there is no video camera trained on the freezer."

    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********

    I find that hard to believe. In a convention center/huge airport/ etc hotel there is NO camera on the walk in with $$$ meat, seafood, etc? Even mom and pop hole in the walls have cameras on on their walk ins due to THEFT by employees or break ins, (ie: insurance purposes and a beat down for those that stole...)
    I'm surprised there wasn't a camera there, too. Maybe they didn't have a camera installed yet because the freezer was empty. It's really unfortunate. This could be put to rest once and for all if a camera had been there.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneGirl View Post
    Regardless if video of the actual freezer exists or not...there doesn't seem to be any one else on the videos in the area/kitchen or hallways until the officer approached looking for her. This is a horrible accident.
    I think you are right, but I wish they would issue a statement confirming that there are no other paths to that freezer except the one KJ took. They said it in the beginning, but then KJ's sister told an interviewer that there were 7 other ways to get to that freezer. She said a policeman told her that. I wish the police would clear up the confusion there.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by JusThaFax View Post
    I think you are right, but I wish they would issue a statement confirming that there are no other paths to that freezer except the one KJ took. They said it in the beginning, but then KJ's sister told an interviewer that there were 7 other ways to get to that freezer. She said a policeman told her that. I wish the police would clear up the confusion there.
    I think KJ's sister possibly have said "several" and not "7". If you watch it again listen real close.

    I honestly think she's saying "several" IMO!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,760
    Quote Originally Posted by JusThaFax View Post
    I think you are right, but I wish they would issue a statement confirming that there are no other paths to that freezer except the one KJ took. They said it in the beginning, but then KJ's sister told an interviewer that there were 7 other ways to get to that freezer. She said a policeman told her that. I wish the police would clear up the confusion there.
    I am not sure how it matters if there is another way to get to the freezer or not though. If we see KJ walking there by herself, then how would anyone else be involved?

    The only way I can imagine, is if someone else was randomly waiting right there, and then pushed her inside when she happened to appear there too. That is hard to believe.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by tru2it4u View Post
    I think KJ's sister possibly have said "several" and not "7". If you watch it again listen real close.

    I honestly think she's saying "several" IMO!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are probably right! That makes more sense.

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. POLL: Kenneka Jenkins- Tragic accident or foul play??
    By CARIIS in forum The Poll Forum! Public Welcome To Participate
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-06-2017, 09:33 AM
  2. Replies: 1299
    Last Post: 09-20-2017, 04:33 PM
  3. Dead dogs found in freezer
    By BetteDavisEyes in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2017, 06:16 PM
  4. GUILTY KY - Gary Jenks, 68, found dead in freezer, Nancy, 5 Sept 2015
    By Tulessa in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2017, 01:47 AM