930 users online (181 members and 749 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    yes at this link

LadyJustice2088 channel- Zach Adams Trial
    https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJustice2188

that is lady justice 2188

Zachary Adams was convicted for the kidnapping, rape and murder of Holly Bobo, 20.

A sentencing hearing for Adams' fate is scheduled to begin on Saturday. It's possible that he could face the death penalty.
    Autry's lawyer has told the judge that a trial does not need to be set for Autry, indicating he has reached a deal with prosecutors. A trial date has not been set for John Dylan Adams.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/22...olly-bobo.html

Good morning, everyone. ☀️☕️
    Just my
    "Time heals what reason cannot."
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    I feel that they asked for that dry erase board to list the key witnesses and then decide if they believed them or not...clearly they believed enough of JA to convict...he must be celebrating wherever he is last night and today...he put on a very good show.
    I probably would've needed a dry erase board if I was them just to keep track of the elements of each charge. But yes, it's possible that they listed the witnesses. I personally don't think that JA's testimony was 100% necessary to convict on some of those charges, though. There were plenty of other witnesses, including the girlfriend, that supports some of the charges. I can't recall every moment of the case, but if IIRC only JA testified to the rape, so they must have believed him if they convicted ZA on those charges. I believe most of what JA testified to, but not all.

I noticed when Zach came back in for the verdict he was not wearing makeup and the circles under his eyes were visible again. I wonder when he comes back today if he is back in the foundation makeup to cover his big dark circles under his eyes. To me that was a smart thing for his defense attorney to do.

Emi is offline CSKA sofia fan!!! Amanda Knox supporter!! Justice for Sierra LaMar!! :)

I have a dumb question. Will the jury be sentencing each charge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Maybe this is wrong of me - but the Nicks on 5 are cracking me up with their arguments for LWOP instead of DP
    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    All posts by me reflect my opinion only and are not a statement of facts unless a source is provided. I am doing the best I can with the information available and my opinion is subject to change without notice.
    I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to. ~Author Unknown

While his testimony was absolutely vital to getting ZA convicted, JA is every bit as guilty as ZA, DA, and SA, and in no way should ever draw another breath of air as a free man. While he may escape the DP as a reward for his testimony, he should at the very least be kept behind bars for the rest of his life. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jggordo View Post
    I noticed when Zach came back in for the verdict he was not wearing makeup and the circles under his eyes were visible again. I wonder when he comes back today if he is back in the foundation makeup to cover his big dark circles under his eyes. To me that was a smart thing for his defense attorney to do.
    Yes, it was. But, now that they've found him guilty, she might think it's better to show the circles, to try and make him look haunted by his actions. Don't get me wrong. I hope they fry him, but thinking like a defense attorney, I might do that.
    We will never forget the missing.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveP View Post
    While his testimony was absolutely vital to getting ZA convicted, JA is every bit as guilty as ZA, DA, and SA, and in no way should ever draw another breath of air as a free man. While he may escape the DP as a reward for his testimony, he should at the very least be kept behind bars for the rest of his life. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Agree completely!!
    Just my
    "Time heals what reason cannot."
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by cfreyja23 View Post
    This was the case that made me join Websleuths. I can't believe that it's been six years before she finally received justice, and my heart goes out to her family all over again for having to go through the trial. I hope that this resolution brings them some healing and peace.

I've seen a lot of discussion about the jury and reasonable doubt, and just wanted to point out that, as the judge mentioned, the jurors are the arbiters of fact. They decide who is credible and who is not. Once they believe a witness, that witness's testimony becomes a fact. Any inconsistencies we see here were obviously not seen as inconsistencies by the jurors. Also, there is a big difference between doubt and reasonable doubt. Even further, there is a difference between murder and felony murder, and how complicity theory relates to them both. I do not believe that Zach was the one who grabbed Holly and took her away from her home, but that did not need to occur for the guilty verdict. If he was guilty of any participation/assistance along the way, he is guilty. Hell, he could've used a weapon to make her move from one room of a home to another and that is enough for kidnapping in my state. I have no reasonable doubt that, at minimum, he participated with Shayne Austin in the commission of these crimes.
    Good morning everyone! It was great to wake up today knowing ZA will forever be locked up for the rest of his life.

It has been so enjoyable having you here on this case, cfreyja.

I do believe that SA was the one sent by the mastermind (ZA) to kidnap Holly so they all could rape her as they pleased. It is very important to remember that in felony murder as you have stated means they all, including ZA, acted in concert to kidnap Holly, and they all held her against her will the entire time after she was initially kidnapped. I am glad the jury understood that and applied the law correctly to this case.

Dylan's attorney has to be very concerned and so does Dylan imo. It doesn't matter if he did not originally kidnap her or even if he wasn't the one who actually murdered her. They all acted in concert with each other when committing all of these heinous felonies so all are equally guilty under the law including the death penalty option for him too. He should have agreed to testify against his brother but I really believe Dylan is scared to death of his wicked brother who dominated him all of his life. imo

JA will be spared the DP I believe but he will most likely be sentenced to LWOP or at least at a minimum to life and in TN that is 51 years to be served.

What I am so grateful for is the tremendous courage shown by all of the Bobo family that were determined to see the truth come to light about who really was involved. I am sure Karen knew how bad ZA was due to his criminal past but yet she and Clint went to his home to ask him about who could have taken Holly. THAT took tremendous courage. The Bobo family is the reason we are here today because none of them ever gave up. God bless them all.

And now we are going to learn even more about this dangerous man's past and all of the things he did to others for years.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

I'm sorry to come in so late and ask this but did Holly know these guys and did they plan it? Or was it a random thing?
    RIP - Hannah Graham RIP - Beverly Carter RIP - Moonchild

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    that is lady justice 2188
    yes it is... missed court proceedings can be viewed at her channel

I bet JA hopes he is not sent to the same prison as ZA.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast