GUILTY PA - Brandi Dunn, 22, found slain in burned Grove City home, 14 Jan 2006

misterallgood

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.truecrimeweblog.com
This just happened Saturday morning, January 14, 2006. The following is a link to my blog entry, which will take you to other links of interest. I'd like to see others' input on this one.

I frankly just want to see if others see, so far, what I've noticed about the couple in this case -- the apparently murdered Mrs. Dunn, and her apparently still-living new husband (married 7/05), Scott.

Steve/Mr. A.

She was now staying at her parents place, but she seems to be reaching out to friends that she may not have seen for a while. Possibly newly separated from newlywed hubby and reaching out to friends, determined not to sit at home alone?
On the 12th maybe an attempt at reconciliation? And on the 14 th she dies, and there is an associated arson. The Dandridge/Gray case would have been in their news a lot recently. Assuming the locals even scan the headlines on the way to the sports news, whoever killed her could have known about that and decided to use the knowlege.
Lot's of comments on her page about drinking, and her getting messed up. They both seemed to like to party, but it is only on her page that you see references to how drunk she was. From reading her interests, I would say she saw herself as quite the little wild child. She seems to be outgoing.
What strikes me the most is the level of immaturity. Neither mentions a job, family, hopes or dreams (other than she wanted to be a vet, but she doesn't mention any plans to become one). He states he is undecided about children, she doesn't even mention them.
I can see room for jealousy here....both appear to be pretty self absorbed, or rather absorbed by getting out and having a good time. But she seems to be the one who is the most active, most outgoing. The kind of girl that most guys want, the most fun. The kind that gets attention from other guys, the kind of attention that a newlywed husband might worry she might return.

Or, she could have, once again, been F*ed up and left a candle burning, passed out...

Maybe she had a fight with her husband and overturned a candle; he takes off... Right now, because a body was found, it's being investigated as a "possible" arson. Good for the investigators- that's how it should be.

If her husband or that DJ friend are involved, then it's easy to retrofit some information using the "six degrees" connections from myspace.com.

And damn, why hasn't myspace.com done anything to clean up its image? All I have heard of it- ever- involved crimes, underage "hook-ups," sex predator hunting grounds, kids with Columbine-killer idols committing similar crimes...

mysteriew said:
What strikes me the most is the level of immaturity. Neither mentions a job, family, hopes or dreams (other than she wanted to be a vet, but she doesn't mention any plans to become one). He states he is undecided about children, she doesn't even mention them.
She claims that she is a bartender, and on other friends' myspace's mentions some working/partying plans with at least a couple people who I think may work with her.

Him? Sheeyat, party boy all the way, as I see it. Love the profile image of those greasy girls kissing him. He thinks that's some pinnacle of success or something? Feh, theyz just nasty!

Hammerized said:
Or, she could have, once again, been F*ed up and left a candle burning, passed out...

Maybe she had a fight with her husband and overturned a candle; he takes off... Right now, because a body was found, it's being investigated as a "possible" arson. Good for the investigators- that's how it should be.

If her husband or that DJ friend are involved, then it's easy to retrofit some information using the "six degrees" connections from myspace.com.

And damn, why hasn't myspace.com done anything to clean up its image? All I have heard of it- ever- involved crimes, underage "hook-ups," sex predator hunting grounds, kids with Columbine-killer idols committing similar crimes...

Good point. She may have been drinking and knocked over a candle. At this point, it is too early to tell.
When any fire is found, and there is no obvious evidence of how it started it automatically triggers a search for evidence of arson.

I think I have mentioned about 50 times in random posts here how much I HATE myspace.com :sick:

That place is so nasty!

This one will be interesting to follow. Prayers for that poor girl's parents. I can imagine they didn't see this coming.

PrayersForMaura said:
I think I have mentioned about 50 times in random posts here how much I HATE myspace.com :sick:

That place is so nasty!

This one will be interesting to follow. Prayers for that poor girl's parents. I can imagine they didn't see this coming.

The only thing I can see that is good about it, is that it is turning out to be a good LE tool. They now have immediate access to info about the kids and their friends that even the parents don't often know and the kids may not tell.

mysteriew said:
The only thing I can see that is good about it, is that it is turning out to be a good LE tool. They now have immediate access to info about the kids and their friends that even the parents don't often know and the kids may not tell.
Yeah, right??? Include LJ, DJ, Xanga and several others. Good for LE and us, bad for them!
:woohoo:

PrayersForMaura said:

That place is so nasty!

It's the PEOPLE there that are nasty!!! Egads, I couldn't believe my eyes as I hopped from one friend to another. Even in my youth I wasn't aware of what seems like such a sad and wasted world. Drinking, partying etc. How do these kids function?!

Oh Lord, I'm turning into my mom. :eek:

Taximom said:
It's the PEOPLE there that are nasty!!! Egads, I couldn't believe my eyes as I hopped from one friend to another. Even in my youth I wasn't aware of what seems like such a sad and wasted world. Drinking, partying etc. How do these kids function?!

Oh Lord, I'm turning into my mom. :eek:
you are so right. It is the people. And most are young. I am turning into my mom, too. :blushing:
I am just amazed that the people at myspace let it go on. I have had people from their company contact me at work to get me to advertise there and i refuse. I wouldn't subject my companies name and image to that filth.

Yeah, looks like a possible hookup with this "Go Steelers"/Keck? guy. Seems to be a lot of drinking involved there.

Vet4Bush said:
Yeah, looks like a possible hookup with this "Go Steelers"/Keck? guy. Seems to be a lot of drinking involved there.
I think that guy definitely cared for her. Maybe an affair, maybe not, but they were definitely close.

I think the Go Steelers guy is a mutual friend of theirs. This is a comment he made to one of their wedding pictures posted on Brandy's account.
January 9, 2006 12:19 PM
Is that me I see in that pic? lol...That was a great weddin and I was happy to be in with two of my best friends

Julie said:
I think the Go Steelers guy is a mutual friend of theirs. This is a comment he made to one of their wedding pictures posted on Brandy's account.
True, but he made other posts. I went to Steve's blog (first link posted here) and read all the reader comments...

One reader wrote this, I thought it was interesting:
(it's part of a looooong post

"
Comment: Victim did something that upset her husband, 2 days prior to her body being found.

Likes that make me go hmmmm:

1. Go Steelers (Unless he’s related)

- 1/15/2006 11:04:00 AM

******Baby I’m so very sorry for what happened. I wish there was something I coulda done to change this. ********I know ur reading this from up above. I will do anything it takes to figure out what exactly happened and u know I will. I love you, you are truely one of the greatest people I have ever known and I will never forget you. I will be with you’re family throughout this all and will help them in any way I can. My heart is toar in half. I knoiw now that u can help the steelers win today u will. goodbye for now until we meet again another day, I love you

Comment: Star’s are my insert’s!!!

- Post left by Brandi at Go Steelers blog: 1/3/2006 12:37:00 PM

hey keck, i might be drinkin tonight and finish the keg, if u want stop over, ill call u when i get off work

Comment: Was she involved with Go Steelers? (If not related)

- 6 posts in a row by Brandi on Go Steelers blog starting 01/02/06, ending 01/12/06"

scroll to the bottom to read their commnets: http://huffcrimeblog.com/?p=438

Hammerized said:
She claims that she is a bartender, and on other friends' myspace's mentions some working/partying plans with at least a couple people who I think may work with her.

Him? Sheeyat, party boy all the way, as I see it. Love the profile image of those greasy girls kissing him. He thinks that's some pinnacle of success or something? Feh, theyz just nasty!
Did you see that her husband went in and deleted a bunch of stuff from his my space profile, including the post from Brandi telling him she was sorry and knew that he was still mad at her?

You guys should all read the comments from people on Steve's blog. Whether or not her husband had anything to do with it, he's acting weird... he posted something on her blog telling her he missed her (it's poorly written, too).

This was the post her husband made on her my space account yesterday:

"scott

clear.gif

1/15/2006 3:44:00 PM

Hey babe I know your heaven right smiling down on all of us. Man babe I miss you so much. I know with god now. I miss you and love you so much. I keep wating to see you or hear you voice or a phone call this is so hard you meant the world to me and know your gone.

"

2nd one down under friends comments

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=44802499

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back