732 users online (79 members and 653 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 1,291 to 1,295 of 1295
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks-R-Us View Post
    I interpret that statement to mean that JC was a smoker, and the butt/s found in Fiat's ashtray were a different brand than her usual brand. Whether she 'bummed' a cigarette because she had run out, or it belonged to the rubbish conscious (Clean Australia) perpetrator that may have killed her.

Also the butt/s maybe were in ashtray for days or weeks beforehand. Who knows.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
    Many thanks. I must have read the cigarette part very quickly and misunderstood.

When you think about it, we know what people smoke but don't take any notice of what brand.

Out of my daughter's friends I wouldn't know what they smoked.

If the headlights were still beaming, there would be taillights. There are none, they're as dead as a doornail.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pandit View Post
    If the headlights were still beaming, there would be taillights. There are none, they're as dead as a doornail.

Exactly

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks-R-Us View Post
    I interpret that statement to mean that JC was a smoker, and the butt/s found in Fiat's ashtray were a different brand than her usual brand. Whether she 'bummed' a cigarette because she had run out, or it belonged to the rubbish conscious (Clean Australia) perpetrator that may have killed her.

Also the butt/s maybe were in ashtray for days or weeks beforehand. Who knows.

"I interpret that statement to mean that JC was a smoker, and the butt/s found in Fiat's ashtray were a different brand than her usual brand."

Yeah Spooks agreed !

Quote Originally Posted by Canning Vale View Post
    Many thanks. I must have read the cigarette part very quickly and misunderstood.

When you think about it, we know what people smoke but don't take any notice of what brand.

Out of my daughter's friends I wouldn't know what they smoked.
    That's true.
    But if cops asked the shop assistant at the corner Deli closest to JC's house where she probably bought cigarettes regularly, I bet the shop assistant would/might know!

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87