789 users online (116 members and 673 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Darn good that our nice guy BRE is not back making a Spectacle of himself. No Serial killer would (generally) be able to buy a brand new 96 VR VS wagon hey? Unless it was as a family wagon. Or work vehicle... I wonder how BRE's light blue/ yellow Telstra rope work is going? Hey BRE should sleuthers pump up their bicycle tyres to go look for your first victim? The gold shorts might exist but the gold skirt may not? Eh? BRE were you the blogger that alluded to the hills nor / west of Mundaring? Whether BRE made the 8 Videos I doubt it. A real csk would not do that. The KK attack looks likely phone wire to me. See how the case goes. October 2017 will lead to 2019.
    Spectacles now where are my spectacles.

Article below refers to the Sheraton abduction which occurred in end of May 1988 just prior to JC disappearance from Parmelia Hilton.

Note that the article blow states that the victim "was bashed against a brick wall and sexually assaulted.

This appears to be similar MO to the Church Lane attack which occurred March 03, 1996 - a 21 year old woman was indecently assaulted in a lane behind CBV - her head was bashed six times against a brick wall and her skirt ripped off.

Note also mention of yellow Toyota.

Source - Battye Library Microfiche, Daily News May/June 1988.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spinnaker; 09-25-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Don't discuss other WS members or make accusations/insinuations against them.

Are we allowed to discuss the CONTENT of posts by other members? If we refrain from discussing the MEMBER/POSTER themselves? Thanks for clarifying 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Xyz View Post
    Are we allowed to discuss the CONTENT of posts by other members? If we refrain from discussing the MEMBER/POSTER themselves? Thanks for clarifying ��
    Normally members are permitted to discuss content, but we also have to make decisions that are case specific. In this case, we know whose posts you wish to discuss and why, and we know exactly where it will lead.

The answer is No. If that decision changes, we'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by pandit View Post
    ab was possibly loosely connected to le and a team of private investigators i think looking to solve the disappearance of hayley dodd and then began running inteference or more correctly running amok on the csk case, not without alarming arrogance, self interest and causing quite a bit of trouble under various creepy aliases. In my opinion.

In other news, francis john wark goes to trial in a couple of weeks for hayley's murder. Judge only, no jury.

http://www.news.com.au/national/west...e7072bfbf3acc7
    ab = im?

Correct me if I am wrong, but was someone claiming to be having offline conversations with another poster, who was actually themselves?
    Personally, I think it's important to clear this up.

Quote Originally Posted by petedavo.au View Post
    Julie Cutler case: Yes, you can get a car onto Cottesloe Groyne. Here's proof from The Post Newspaper 28/01/2017:
    From: https://web.archive.org/web/20170129.../01/280117.pdf via @internetarchive
    Yes, even enough room for a Tilt Tray Truck, like the old Telstra Linesmen Depot at Beckenham used to lend out on weekends.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by petedavo.au; 09-25-2017 at 08:38 PM.
    Veritas nunquam perit

Quote Originally Posted by Spinnaker View Post
    Article below refers to the Sheraton abduction which occurred in end of May 1988 just prior to JC disappearance from Parmelia Hilton.

Note that the article blow states that the victim "was bashed against a brick wall and sexually assaulted.

This appears to be similar MO to the Church Lane attack which occurred March 03, 1996 - a 21 year old woman was indecently assaulted in a lane behind CBV - her head was bashed six times against a brick wall and her skirt ripped off.

Note also mention of yellow Toyota.

Source - Battye Library Microfiche, Daily News May/June 1988.
    Spinnaker, thank you. I've added that information and links to the spreadsheet.

4kms from Cottesloe Beach

Attached Images Attached Images
    Veritas nunquam perit

I'll bite!
    ..... please explain

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks-R-Us View Post
    I'll bite!
    ..... please explain

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
    Just looking for a missing Fiat driver.

Veritas nunquam perit

Just looking for a missing Fiat driver.

Fiat?
    Yellow?

Sooooooo.......
    What shall we talk about now?

Who's got something to sleuth?
    Anybody?
    Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks-R-Us View Post
    Who's got something to sleuth?
    Anybody?
    Anybody?

Hi Spooks, and everyone else who's on WS.

I suppose most people are keeping a low profile. Given what happened on the weekend.

In order to break the ice..... can we discuss the possibility of holidays. When you think about it, most people travel within Australia or overseas. BRE would be in a position to go travelling. Has anyone got any ideas on places he may have gone to?
    What about travelling to see a football game or the speedway. A grand final.

Does anyone know about the Grand Prix or other racing things, in which he may have gone to see? I know zilch about racing.

What about a holiday for a celebration like an anniversary.

Shall we brainstorm some ideas? Perhaps the men out there can help.
    Last edited by Canning Vale; 09-26-2017 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Added 2nd last paragraph

Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast