745 users online (125 members and 620 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Melanie Crow-Smith's FB: https://www.facebook.com/melanie.c.smith.16

She states she works at a behavioral health center. Any chance she knew this guy from work, as a patient or co-worker? (Didn't someone post earlier he was possibly a psych tech?)

My first guess would have been 'roid rage.
    But it sounds like he may have targeted these people.

Could be, sallye818.

We may find out this was personal.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Thank goodness for legal carry permits.
    I carry and I think about this happening and I pray I am not put in this position.

First court appearance scheduled for this morning

https://www.facebook.com/NickBeresNC...54715224066640

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    All posts by me reflect my opinion only and are not a statement of facts unless a source is provided. I am doing the best I can with the information available and my opinion is subject to change without notice.
    I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to. ~Author Unknown

Court date moved for Antioch church shooting suspect

On Wednesday, a Davidson County general sessions judge rescheduled the court proceeding for Oct. 6 in the case of 25-year-old Emanuel Kidega Samson. Samson did not appear in court Wednesday.

Nashville church shooting suspect did not have gun permit, police say

The man authorities say is responsible for fatally shooting one woman and wounding seven others in a mass church shooting over the weekend did not have a handgun permit, Metro police confirmed Wednesday.
    The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has completed its trace of the source of the guns but the agency is not releasing where they came from or whether they were stolen.
    Samson, of La Vergne, is charged with one count of homicide. Additional charges are pending, authorities have said.

Ugh. Wish I could say I was surprised.

Also, let's be clear that Samson is a Christian:
    https://thinkprogress.org/church-sho...-4b6eb4c82838/

Quote Originally Posted by Keane View Post
    Ugh. Wish I could say I was surprised.

Also, let's be clear that Samson is a Christian:
    https://thinkprogress.org/church-sho...-4b6eb4c82838/
    That website hasn't been paying attention. They've said from the beginning he attended the church.

I think those who claimed he was Muslim because he's originally from the Sudan were the ones not paying attention.

I'd link to the sites, but they're rightfully banned here. (E.g., Squawker, Inf*w*rs, Z*r*h*dge)

Tennessee church suspect may have sought revenge for Dylann Roof shooting
    A note found in the car of a man charged with spraying deadly gunfire at a Tennessee church made reference to revenge for a white supremacist's massacre at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina, two years earlier, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.

The note could offer a glimpse into Emanuel Kidega Samson's mindset at the time of Sunday's shooting and a possible motive for the rampage (...)

Two officials read to AP from the note.

The report said that "in sum and in no way verbatim," the note referenced revenge or retaliation for Dylann Roof, the white supremacist who killed nine black worshippers at a South Carolina church in 2015 and has since been sentenced to death. It wasn't clear what precisely Samson is alleged to have written about the Roof shooting, or whether his note contained other important details that might also speak to a motivation or state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
    From Elley Mae's post above:

"State records with the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance show accused church shooter Emanuel Samson was previously licensed to be an unarmed security guard ...

The I-Team has confirmed that last Friday, Samson was taking a class at the Academy of Personal Protection and Security in Nashville in order to renew his license...

...Samson worked his first shift Saturday, but was fired on Sunday after not showing up for a shift."

<snipped>
    http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/364...efore-shooting

He was also afraid of an ex-gf because she hit him once. What a hulking coward. Sounds like he may also be an injustice collector. JMO
    That is the first thing I thought too. Injustice collector.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7