1318 users online (228 members and 1090 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    So when was he named a POI? When do you think Delphi LE will announce it?

Soon I hope, one so that we know a monster is off the street, well he is for now and

two, so that all the speculations, pats, baits and info ammassed can be shared with those of us not in the know.

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by sumzero View Post
    So, he supposedly shoots and kills a bicyclist two weeks ago — and then he just hangs around the same location threatening people with an axe? Seems to me he’d get out of there ASAP if he had just shot someone dead. Doesn’t add up.
    An excellent point, overconfident, arrogance, a mental break? no where else to go? or not the same guy, but ballistics on the gun should sort that all out, I wonder how long it will take.

Quote Originally Posted by sumzero View Post
    So, he supposedly shoots and kills a bicyclist two weeks ago — and then he just hangs around the same location threatening people with an axe? Seems to me he’d get out of there ASAP if he had just shot someone dead. Doesn’t add up.
    I mean, he also exposed himself several times to women and children near his Marine base. I think my dream might have been right on. He acts on adrenaline, rather than actual plans.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Breaking News from the Indy Channel

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...delphi-murders

It's just my humble opinion, nothing more. Feel free to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    Falling down, where are you??? We have Def been thinking military, tactical from early on. And I had that dream that said Marine and adrenaline, that I absolutely was hoping would not be true. I have too many really great Marine friends. I hate when someone gives them a bad name.

I hope this is him, though. This guy is bad news, regardless. But quite coincidental he was living in Indiana and took off for no good reason (and without even a new place to stay!) Shortly after. Ugh. This guy here. I sadly.think the first thing they need to do is evaluate the kids, especially the seemingly favorite little girl.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Yeah, and his wife filed for divorce in April, though, clearly didn't follow through. http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel...urders-photos/
    “Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored.” Agatha Chistie

Several notable quotes in that article...Will be an interesting few days.

"We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation," said Indiana State Police. "If that should change - with this tip, or any other tip - rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources."

Wow.
    My first post on this case, but I've been reading and researching since the beginning. I have a dozens of bookmarks of articles, possible connections and suspects as I'm sure many do.
    At first I thought no, this is just another suspect that doesn't fit at all. I don't see as much similarity in the mug shots and sketch as some do. There have been so many brought forward that some have insisted look just like BG and the sketch. And, DN seems too young compared to BG...but I do think DN looks older than he is.
    But...the nose. That's a very distinctive nose.
    Then as more news sources released more information, and actually linked it to our case? I'm stunned. There does seem to be a good chance now there may be a link? I don't want it to be him unless it actually is...how awful if we spend this time and it's the wrong person...wouldn't the real BG be laughing away!
    But wow.....that nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Fionamae81 View Post
    Woah! " - http://www.wtoc.com/story/7171046/pa...ecent-exposure " There is a pic of a younger DN in the article from his Marine days
    OMG~~~I was looking at this story about 2 weeks ago following the person I suspected.
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

It would have to be relatively possible for this to be the guy for MSM to be reporting on it, right? I mean do they open themselves up to lawsuits or the like by connecting someone to such a heinous crime if in fact that person hasn't done it? Or is that just hopeful thinking on my part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ReadySet View Post
    But wow.....that nose.
    And chin!
    “Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored.” Agatha Chistie

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    OMG~~~I was looking at this story about 2 weeks ago following the person I suspected.
    It says not found.

The similarities are amazing, but as weird as this sounds, I just can't see that audio recording matching this guy. The voice sounds a lot deeper and older than what I would imagine DN sounds like.

Murdered friends photos led to suspect's vehicle

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/2-p...447798983.html

It's just my humble opinion, nothing more. Feel free to disagree.

I'm excited...

Now that we know a hatchet is involved, go back and look at the original pics. Could what we all thought was a gun, really be a hatchet in his jacket? I don't think that's out of the question, especially if there's a sheath.

Supporting this would be the fact that the police recovered what I believe is a .22 caliber rifle. They didn't say anything about a handgun being recovered.

I also wanted to mention one other thing, and I know how WS feels about psychics, which quite frankly, I'm in total agreement. So, modsnip the heck out of this as necessary.

<modsnip>

All MOO.
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-28-2017 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Please don't acknowledge it's against TOS and post it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth11311 View Post
    It would have to be relatively possible for this to be the guy for MSM to be reporting on it, right? I mean do they open themselves up to lawsuits or the like by connecting someone to such a heinous crime if in fact that person hasn't done it? Or is that just hopeful thinking on my part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am guilty of wishful thinking myself, however the word "definitively" used by LE leads me to believe they might think they have something here. I suspect that the conditions the bodies were found was unusual and very similar leading LE to make a connection however they will need solid evidence before they make an announcement, JMO of course.

Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast