1254 users online (201 members and 1053 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I saw this on my FB feed and thought it was fake news so didn't bother reading. But now that MSM has picked it up, I'll take a gander. I already know I'm going to be shocked.

me too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlossyMay View Post
    OMG...I saw this on facebook yesterday and thought it was one of those fake news stories. I wish I had been right.

yeah I think I've read enough just reading the posts here
    gonna have to take a pass on the links
    thanks for the warning

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b02aef6cd64d9a

CAUTION: Video of couple's apartment is located down the page at link. I briefly saw the photo being described in articles featuring a human head in the video. CAUTION!

Daily Mail is on it, with the usual loads of photos. (No mention of the house price though)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...meat-PIES.html

Ate a meat pie in Scotland in 2006 once that made me deathly ill.....so glad it wasn't Russia that I had visited instead because I would probably be throwing up right now at the memory of eating that meat pie.

RIP McStays

Nasty.
    That's all I have to say!
    If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change!
    Where is baby Sky Metalwala? Missing since 2011!

It is horrifying to think that this murderous (obviously psychopathic) woman used to work as a nurse. Her employment was terminated because of her drinking habit. I pity her poor unfortunate patients. I think she would have been a heartless nurse, completely lacking in compassion and absolutely no empathy. I am glad they were both caught sooner - than later. They are both still relatively young and could have gone on murdering for a lot longer.
    They are two psychopaths who found each other - like Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, and Fred and Rosemary West etc etc

This one made me physically ill.
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

(Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2.)

Quote Originally Posted by the seeker View Post
    Ate a meat pie in Scotland in 2006 once that made me deathly ill.....so glad it wasn't Russia that I had visited instead because I would probably be throwing up right now at the memory of eating that meat pie.
    I went to Russia in the 90's and, after a couple of dodgy meat/fish offerings (sardine in a lump of aspic, anyone?) I decided to be vegetarian while I was there. I've checked and was nowhere near Pie Lady .

My mouth was literally hanging open while I read this.

Agree: Sweeney Todd. Meat pies there, also.

Im anxiously awaiting more info this......

RIP McStays

In hindsight, I believe her horrible outfit might have been the first clue.

Road workers discovered a mobile phone belonging to Dmitry Baksheyev and were horrified to find photos of Baksheyev posing with dismembered human limbs. After breaking into Baksheyev's apartment, police discovered human remains preserved with salt water in glass containers, frozen meat potentially belonging to 7 different people, and video tapes providing instructions on how to prepare human meat

http://www.chron.com/crime/article/C...0-12237716.php
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Meryl12 View Post
    It is horrifying to think that this murderous (obviously psychopathic) woman used to work as a nurse. Her employment was terminated because of her drinking habit. I pity her poor unfortunate patients. I think she would have been a heartless nurse, completely lacking in compassion and absolutely no empathy. I am glad they were both caught sooner - than later. They are both still relatively young and could have gone on murdering for a lot longer.
    They are two psychopaths who found each other - like Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, and Fred and Rosemary West etc etc
    You make a very good point, I think authorities should also look closely at any suspicious deaths while she was on duty! We've seen it before with nurses unfortunately...
    Trust Your Instincts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast