Reaction score
CCunningham.jpg

Chris Andrew Cunningham
Missing since July 9, 1987 from Chino, San Bernardino County, California
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: December 21, 1980
Age at Time of Disappearance: 6 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 4'2; 90 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Black male. Black hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Birthmark on the right wrist.
Nickname: Booboo
<LI>Dentals: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Chris and his mother, Lesa Desiree Cunningham, disappeared from Chino, California under suspicious circumstances on July 9, 1987.

I think I've found Lesa/Lisa! WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS BELOW

https://identifyus.org/cases/full_report/6429

UID NAMUS UP # 6429 found Aug 15, 1988. [Lesa NAMUS # 4030 missing as of July 9, 1987]

UID found in Fontana, California [Lesa missing from Chino, California] - Fontana & Chino are only 20.4 miles apart (link to map: https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=distance+Chino+California+to+Fontana+California)

Both female, black, brown eyes, black hair. [UID had short Afro style hair 1-2" - Lesa's style very similar - see photos].

UID estimated age 20-30, 67" tall, weight 142 [Lesa age 24, 66" tall, weight 120]

Now here is where it gets really interesting. UID described as having multiple small scars on face, arms, legs, abdomen, above left eye & above right eye, right hip, right arm - full description at link [Lesa described as having burn scars on neck & thigh & when I look at one of her photos, I think I can see a scar above her left eye & possibly above her right eye as well - could be shadows obviously but it could be scars.]

UID clothing is described as white satin undershirt/tutu/ballet/evening dress (I can't find a photo of clothing). Lesa's clothing is described as white smock, pants.

There are a few details I can't find to compare. UID had ornate fake nails and triple pierced ears & there is no description on those for Lesa. Also, there is no comment on whether UID had given birth. Lesa went missing with her son and presumably gave birth to him (as opposed to adoption etc.).

However, the most striking similarity IMO is the photos (WARNING - GRAPHIC IMAGE BELOW)!:

View attachment 78633 View attachment 78634 View attachment 78635

There is fingerprint, dental, and DNA available & entered for the UID and for Lesa.

I've submitted this tip to the Chino P.D. IN the meantime, I am on a search for Lesa's 6 year old son, Chris.

I think I've found Lesa/Lisa! WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS BELOW

https://identifyus.org/cases/full_report/6429

UID NAMUS UP # 6429 found Aug 15, 1988. [Lesa NAMUS # 4030 missing as of July 9, 1987]

UID found in Fontana, California [Lesa missing from Chino, California] - Fontana & Chino are only 20.4 miles apart (link to map: https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourcei...stance+Chino+California+to+Fontana+California)

Both female, black, brown eyes, black hair. [UID had short Afro style hair 1-2" - Lesa's style very similar - see photos].

UID estimated age 20-30, 67" tall, weight 142 [Lesa age 24, 66" tall, weight 120]

Now here is where it gets really interesting. UID described as having multiple small scars on face, arms, legs, abdomen, above left eye & above right eye, right hip, right arm - full description at link [Lesa described as having burn scars on neck & thigh & when I look at one of her photos, I think I can see a scar above her left eye & possibly above her right eye as well - could be shadows obviously but it could be scars.]

UID clothing is described as white satin undershirt/tutu/ballet/evening dress (I can't find a photo of clothing). Lesa's clothing is described as white smock, pants.

There are a few details I can't find to compare. UID had ornate fake nails and triple pierced ears & there is no description on those for Lesa. Also, there is no comment on whether UID had given birth. Lesa went missing with her son and presumably gave birth to him (as opposed to adoption etc.).

However, the most striking similarity IMO is the photos (WARNING - GRAPHIC IMAGE BELOW)!:

View attachment 78633 View attachment 78634 View attachment 78635

There is fingerprint, dental, and DNA available & entered for the UID and for Lesa.

I've submitted this tip to the Chino P.D. IN the meantime, I am on a search for Lesa's 6 year old son, Chris.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing similarities in looks either. . but that doesn't mean much...I'm not so great at facial comparisons.

UID was found within hours after her death which was over a year after Lesa was reported missing. Lesa missing under suspicious circumstances gives me a feeling she wouldn't stay out of touch with her family for over a year. I wish there were more information about how they went missing, etc.

The attached photos I posted say 'invalid attachment'. I don't know if I did it wrong or if a mod removed them so I won't try to repost until I know if I'm allowed to.

Oh no! I didn't see the 'within hours' info - however, I still think it's possible she was abducted by a pimp & was kept drugged up/working for that year - that's honestly the first thing I thought of when I saw 'suspicious circumstances'.

So, with the 'hours' info, obviously the clothing wasn't the same but it still shows a propensity to wear the colour white and the bizarre combination of tutu/evening dress -- I'm wondering if whoever described it meant 'party' dress as an evening gown is typically longish/formal whereas a tutu is costumy/party or ballet ... if it was costume-like or party-wear, that would perhaps indicate 'work' clothing, as in sex-trafficking victim workwear?

I wish there was a closer photo of the UID because it is difficult to look for similarities with such a small photo but to me it looks like face, eyebrow, nose & lips are close in shape but again, the angle and size of the pictures make it difficult.

Overall, there wasn't anything that jumped out at me to rule Lesa out. This is the first time I've ever submitted a possible match because I usually see some detail that immediately makes me think 'no way'.

I haven't found anyone matching Chris' description which is a good thing. Maybe he's alive & well somewhere. I agree with you - I want more info - I wish I could see the detective's case file lol.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing similarities in looks either. . but that doesn't mean much...I'm not so great at facial comparisons.

UID was found within hours after her death which was over a year after Lesa was reported missing. Lesa missing under suspicious circumstances gives me a feeling she wouldn't stay out of touch with her family for over a year. I wish there were more information about how they went missing, etc.

My impression is that either his mother comitted suicide and killed him too, or someone else, Probably someone they know killed them.

This boy was alive in 89-91, I’m almost positive he went to my school. He went to the daycare that I went to. I was creeped out by the person that picked him up. It wasn’t until I was a bit older that I pieced together that the woman had attempted to lure me to her while I was playing outside a year or so before seeing the boy. A year or so after I moved I saw one of those “have you seen me” flyers in the mail with him and a picture of the creepy lady. I was still too young to know to do anything about it. But it’s bothered me for years and I couldn’t figure out who he was. He went to Corvallis elementary school in San Leandro, CA

This is a photo from the yearbook. His hair was cut but I’m almost positive it was this kid. I recognized the woman more than him. She definitely had health problems of some sort. The boy had behavioral problems for sure I remember that much about him. I stayed away from him mostly because I was scared of the woman.

This boy was alive in 89-91, I’m almost positive he went to my school. He went to the daycare that I went to. I was creeped out by the person that picked him up. It wasn’t until I was a bit older that I pieced together that the woman had attempted to lure me to her while I was playing outside a year or so before seeing the boy. A year or so after I moved I saw one of those “have you seen me” flyers in the mail with him and a picture of the creepy lady. I was still too young to know to do anything about it. But it’s bothered me for years and I couldn’t figure out who he was. He went to Corvallis elementary school in San Leandro, CA

Attachments

• D07D404E-7C50-4AAB-9A19-9877178E5EE9.jpeg
    D07D404E-7C50-4AAB-9A19-9877178E5EE9.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 6
I’m hoping these upload correctly. I’ve enhanced and colorized both photos to see if anyone can see a similarity. I’m terrible at comparing and if he is the same child, who knows what he had been through doing that time. It could have caused his smile to have changed.

Attachments

• 52D199A0-C535-49E6-8041-57698B897BF9.jpeg
    52D199A0-C535-49E6-8041-57698B897BF9.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 2E43ED74-6AD9-4119-B345-EA9E4C42A6D9.jpeg
    2E43ED74-6AD9-4119-B345-EA9E4C42A6D9.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 72BA7860-0724-4FB1-B291-DFCE1C8B6961.jpeg
    72BA7860-0724-4FB1-B291-DFCE1C8B6961.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 24
  • 768C7477-C0CD-48F2-A69D-300A2B591246.jpeg
    768C7477-C0CD-48F2-A69D-300A2B591246.jpeg