986 users online (119 members and 867 guests)  

Websleuths News

MN - Students find 'royal' imposter is sex convict

A convicted sex offender who tried to pass himself off as a teenage member of English nobility says he just wanted some respect, until some high school journalists uncovered his past.

Joshua Adam Gardner, 22, visited Stillwater Area High School three times in December and January, posing as "Caspian James Crichton-Stuart IV, the Fifth Duke of Cleveland" and telling students he was 17 and was interested in attending the school.

He also claimed to be 27th in line for the British throne.

Reporters at the Stillwater school newspaper, the Pony Express, thought "Caspian's" story would be an interesting feature.

"He was demanding that we call him 'Your Grace,'" said Chantel Leonhart, one of the paper's managing editors. "He even demanded that the principal call him 'Your Grace.'"
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1510884
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Thumbs up Students bust Sex Offender!

These kids were really on the ball!

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/6154007/detail.html

Bizarre. Something's wrong with that boy.

Good for the kids for catching him. Wonder if they can put it on their college applications?

The amazing thing here is that these kids were alert enough, and savvy enough to find this info out. Someone has been giving them the info they need to survive in this life.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E
    Bizarre. Something's wrong with that boy.

Good for the kids for catching him. Wonder if they can put it on their college applications?
    There is definitly something wrong with him, what did he think he was gonna find in a high school...more jail bait. Some people never learn.

Oops, Mysteriew already beat me to this one

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    The amazing thing here is that these kids were alert enough, and savvy enough to find this info out. Someone has been giving them the info they need to survive in this life.
    Sounds to me that it wouldn't have been hard ferreting him out. After all, why would a royal (even a minor one) be attending that type of school?
    And he named himself 'Caspian". As in Prince Caspian. From the damn Narnia Chronicles. What a nimrod.