759 users online (87 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rosesfromangels View Post
    Although not "verified", me thinks you do this type of analysis as a profession, or should. Terrific insights, thank you.

You are correct. I've been a licensed psychoanalyst for over 20 years and a psychologist since 1984. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I share the same thoughts that he may have exposed himself and saw that photos were taken so he felt the need to kill them to keep them from reporting him to law enforcement. JMO

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
    It's possible he exposed himself for sure. But he would have kept the phone, if the pictures are what he wanted to eliminate, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Absoluuuutely...she was scared to death of him before and even wrote the judge about this, that she didn't want to be in the same room with him, (link upstream for reference).

Before we progress on this, the mods have clearly stated she is off limits for discussion (talking to myself mainly because you guys know I can go to tooooown on the DV discussion, being a former victim myself.)
    I guess my point is, it could be possible that when LE was saying that somebody out there knows who BG is and asking them to come forward they were ultimately talking to KN. If so, she was probably too terrified to come forward. I know I would be very frightened and I'm a 6'4 300 lb man. Again, all just speculation as DN has not been confirmed as being BG. Also, I'm not attempting to sleuth KN, just putting forth a possible scenario.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tokyorose View Post
    Just thought I'd throw this out there, The Denver Post is reporting a body was found by the side of interstate 25 yesterday north of Monument. It is being investigated as a homicide.
    Yes I saw this, victim was described as having scratches on hands and gun shots. Body was on the shoulder road. Sounds fresh, and DN is in custody, soo...

(Hatfield. Where are you?)

IF DN is not only BG but also the NOCO shooter, it will be the craziest thing I think I've ever seen in my life. Hands down. As far as irony and coincidence go.

Yes I saw this, victim was described as having scratches on hands and gun shots. Body was on the shoulder road. Sounds fresh, and DN is in custody, soo...
    Obviously, what we don't know is how long it had been there, DN has been in jail since last Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by apples12 View Post
    You are correct. I've been a licensed psychoanalyst for over 20 years and a psychologist since 1984. :-)
    (Told ya it was brilliant )

Quote Originally Posted by apples12 View Post
    Which is an absolutely fascinating field. Good for you!

Breast Cancer Survivor/Superhero

Debugging - both computer program and brain.

Find Bridge Guy - Justice for Libby and Abby

Justice for ALL victims.

Obviously, what we don't know is how long it had been there, DN has been in jail since last Monday.
    25 is soooooo busy, I suppose maybe it could have been hidden (yikes), I got the impression it was clearly visible, don't know enough to comment, (yet), thanks for throwing it in the mix!

Now you got me thinking Tokyo....

This is all too much. This place is crazy (WS). I remember when I first found websleuths I saw some kind of new member message or video talking about how get ready because it will be like nothing you've ever seen before..

Eta: sorry, I need to quit calling you Tokyo lol. It's Tokyorose!

25 is soooooo busy, I suppose maybe it could have been hidden (yikes), I got the impression it was clearly visible, don't know enough to comment, (yet), thanks for throwing it in the mix!
    Well it does make me wonder, what if DN didn't kill Tim Watkins? Is DN really so unlucky that he could find himself innocent of murdering all three but always in the wrong place at the wrong time all while wielding a hatchet when he gets angry?

Well it does make me wonder, what if DN didn't kill Tim Watkins? Is DN really so unlucky that he could find himself innocent of murdering all three but always in the wrong place at the wrong time all while wielding a hatchet when he gets angry?
    When you put it that way....
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

LE did say that RL is not a suspect,but still involved in the investigation.Might want to sleuth a connection between him and DN...if there is one.
    IMO unless I state a fact

5-year-old Kionnie Welch
    7-year-old Kerriele McDonald
    9-year-old Keyara Phillips
    11-year-old Keyana Davis
    13-year-old Abigail Williams
    14-year-old Liberty German
    All murdered in Carroll County Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by ImnoSherlock View Post
    LE did say that RL is not a suspect,but still involved in the investigation.Might want to sleuth a connection between him and DN...if there is one.
    I thought we were no longer allowed to sleuth RL... clarification?

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I share the same thoughts that he may have exposed himself and saw that photos were taken so he felt the need to kill them to keep them from reporting him to law enforcement. JMO

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
    Bouncing off your thoughts ... If he knew they were taking pics of him then why leave the phone behind? Seems to me he would have taken it if that was the case (not wanting to be reported).

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
    Back to lurking mode.

Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast