770 users online (174 members and 596 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
    I said RL wasn't BG. I don't think this guy is BG either. I think we may be grasping at straws. I pray I'm wrong. Imo
    I am leaning that way. Also never suspected RL at all.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    It would appear to me that the children would be impacted in a positive way if this POS is locked away for the rest of his life.

Parenthood doesn't make you a good parent.
    No they wouldn't be impacted in a positive way. This would be traumatizing to any child. This is not about their parents being good ones (they are not), it's about the stigma of being the child of a violent offender.
    Last edited by papixee; 10-01-2017 at 08:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by georgiajean View Post
    Found Sat. morning, reported at 10:15 am. Being investigated as a homicide. No reports of gender or any other info. Very busy road. http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/cat...uthbound-i-25/
    That is interesting....the girls were found close to another road 25. I'm not sure if it is county road, but I believe it is an interstate there in Delphi, correct?
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by apples12 View Post
    I live in Los Angeles...here, people drive an hour and a half to and from work every day...so that distance does not shock me at all.
    I'm from Northern Ireland where an hour and a half drive takes you from one end of the country to the other so I can forget sometimes in America it's a distance people travel casually all the time.

To be fair, for somebody who was having marital problems at the time and possibly had limited access to a car, it means it was a fair distance for him to travel but it's that kind of evidence that allows for a vague argument that he might not be BG, while also suggesting at the same time that he might be.

I forgot to add that his eyes being brown instead of blue as we were warned about in the sketch, is another thing that works against DN. This wait is almost painful. All we can do is hope that tomorrow we get some news, whether it's the confirmation we've been looking for or the bad news.

I am another long, long time lurker. Found Websleuths due to my obsession with Jonbenet Ramsey. Followed other cases here and none of them ever affected me like this one. A few pages back (I am not quite caught up) someone wondered if the families of Libby and Abby were reading here. I was in a Facebook group discussion about DN and a question was asked about his whereabouts in June 2012. It was Elizabeth Collins' father. It broke my heart to imagine five years of searching for answers like Elizabeth and Lyric's families have had to do. I live in Iowa not too far from Evansdale. Sincerely praying that all these families get the answers they need.
    Sal

I disagree. Certainly it would be difficult, but it also may be the only hope the children have of ever living in peace. I speak as the child of a violent father, who wasn't locked away for life but should have been. The chaos he brought was difficult enough for the few years I lived in it, and finally escaping it was unquestionably the single healthiest thing that happened. It changed the course of my life for sure, and though I hate the continued upheaval it might (would?) mean for his children, their lives with him sound torturous.

Edited to add that this is a response to papixee; for some reason my quote didn't work.
    Last edited by Not a Belle; 10-01-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Just a thought regarding cars - did DN possibly steal one?

I'm from a small town in Wisconsin, and we never locked our car doors when we went anywhere. Do some people still leave their keys under the mat, in the glove box, etc.? Also, if DN was working on a farm or ranch, keys for a truck or car may have been left in the vehicle.

Just thinking how or where he may have gotten around when supposedly living under a bridge during this time.

Breast Cancer Survivor/Superhero

Debugging - both computer program and brain.

Find Bridge Guy - Justice for Libby and Abby

Justice for ALL victims.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    That is interesting....the girls were found close to another road 25. I'm not sure if it is county road, but I believe it is an interstate there in Delphi, correct?
    IN 25=state road, BCA. It's a nice highway.

Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Justice for Brittanee Drexel

Justice for all child and juvenile victims of monsters

Listen to Websleuths Radio now for discussion with Officer Christine Mannina regarding Abby and Libby.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...abby-and-libby
    Last edited by bessie; 10-01-2017 at 08:23 PM. Reason: spelling
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by RiceCasparr View Post
    What is this referring to?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice253 View Post
    Maybe he did try to take it after he told them down the hill and Libby resisted and that totally set him off? She may have pitched it and he was unable to find it. Just my wandering thoughts. I'm sure they will wander somewhere else shortly.
    Sorry - I thought I quoted in my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathyheath_ View Post
    I'm from Northern Ireland where an hour and a half drive takes you from one end of the country to the other so I can forget sometimes in America it's a distance people travel casually all the time.

To be fair, for somebody who was having marital problems at the time and possibly had limited access to a car, it means it was a fair distance for him to travel but it's that kind of evidence that allows for a vague argument that he might not be BG, while also suggesting at the same time that he might be.

I forgot to add that his eyes being brown instead of blue as we were warned about in the sketch, is another thing that works against DN. This wait is almost painful. All we can do is hope that tomorrow we get some news, whether it's the confirmation we've been looking for or the bad news.
    The sketch stated that his eyes were NOT blue

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    But we don't even know if that car runs, do we? A lot of homeless sleep in older, inoperable cars.
    You're right, we have no idea. I guess all of us are just speculating until we hear about the DNA results. If he is BG it will be interesting to know how and why he ended up in Delphi that day. If not DN still has some things to answer for in Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
    I said RL wasn't BG. I don't think this guy is BG either. I think we may be grasping at straws. I pray I'm wrong. Imo
    90% of the people here didn't think RL was BG. Too old for one.

Proportions

Checking out the available MSM full size pictures of DJN, I measured - as best as I can - the ratios of upper body to legs and compared them to BG.

BG comes up to a ratio of app.1.13. DJN compares to an app. 1.19. I'd say it's close.

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a Belle View Post
    I disagree. Certainly it would be difficult, but it also may be the only hope the children have of ever living in peace. I speak as the child of a violent father, who wasn't locked away for life but should have been. The chaos he brought was difficult enough for the few years I lived in it, and finally escaping it was unquestionably the single healthiest thing that happened. It changed the course of my life for sure, and though I hate the continued upheaval it might (would?) mean for his children, their lives with him sound torturous.

Edited to add that this is a response to papixee; for some reason my quote didn't work.
    I am so sorry you had to deal with a violent father. That's horrible. My children, too, had to suffer with a violent father. He was a severe alcoholic and was abusive to me, but not the children. I left him and we tried to reconcile 5 years later, but my children were skeptical. He came to our house drunk, I kicked him out and he went home and hung himself. To this very day both of my children have many issues with self confidence, depression.....etc simply from seeing his behavior. Sometimes it stays with you forever.You can change your home, the country you live in but your past can follow you anywhere.

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast