847 users online (116 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyorose View Post
    I think that phones "check in" with cell towers from time to time. I notice that on the "find my friends" feature on my phone that phones can "ping" in different places even when they haven't left home.
    Thanks I found this guy on YT video trying to explain it / FWIW

Quote Originally Posted by tokyorose View Post
    Care to explain why? Resemblance to sketch? means? motive? opportunity?
    maybe gut

Quote Originally Posted by iscaremyself View Post
    maybe gut
    he's being held on only 10k ....?

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    Everything I read said they didn't look for the girls until the 5:30 PM appointed time to pick them up!

Where did you get 3:30PM?

Do we have a timeline link for that day?
    thanks....
    One of the relatives went to pick them up at
    3:30 like planned however they were not at the spot to pick them up.... Upon searching and calling with no luck, the police were contacted at 5:30

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kstephens98 View Post
    If DN is responsible for Abby and Libby, and th CO biker, I wonder if it could be to terrorize his wife and show her what is in store for her if she walks away. Just speculating.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Most possibly

Quote Originally Posted by Anything really View Post
    There is a schedule for offenses. Right now, he's apparently being held on brandishing and a few other local charges. If he comes up positive on more significant crimes, the bail will most likely be re-evaluated based on those new charges.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Nothing I could find on the map, but somebody posted a rail map in either #68 or #69 that showed rail lines in Indiana. Not sure where they got it though.
    Note to find/bump/link if not done so already.

Whoever BG turns out to be...it is kind of shocking that several people saw him yet no one was around when he corraled and murders two girls.
    Just my opinion, of course.

New to the discussion but familiar with case. I have my doubts too. 50/50 at this point.

I can't wrap my mind around the logistics of killing 2 young athletic girls with a hatchet. There were no screams or gunshots heard by anyone AFAIK. Not to mention the fact that they were aware of being followed. He did not sneak up on them. It seems there would either need to be some planning involved or two or more assailants to immobilize them quickly and quietly. DN appears to be unhinged and disorganized. He is ex military though. Maybe Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax49 View Post
    Apologies if already posted.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...murders?page=2

TIMELINE: Could Daniel Nations be connected to the Delphi murders?
    excellent find. Thank you. Good to see it all laid out, since we aren't allowed to do that here yet.

They are missing the May information, when the Sheriff checked at the inTown Suites on May 1st when the manager verified DN was renting a place, and then lost contact with him until July 18 when the sheriff again talked to the manager and found that DN had actually left the InTown suites on May 12th. They also do not have the birth of the new baby April 30th.

Regarding the tatoos, they are all on his left arm. Flaming skull, turtle, and a scroll. The documentation from DNs RSO indicates this. http://media.theindychannel.com/phot....0_900_675.JPG

Also, he was sentenced to 2 years in prison, which was suspended, and then he had 3 years of probation (from same doc above)

Speaking of MH and JLM, great example of how 2 killers can operate in the same area (RAT and JLM). It's like MJK and whoever killed L and L. This is the kind of hing when I talk about coincidences, hence any skepticism re: DN (which has been worked through mostly).

Quote Originally Posted by FaLovesPa View Post
    I am another long, long time lurker. Found Websleuths due to my obsession with Jonbenet Ramsey. Followed other cases here and none of them ever affected me like this one. A few pages back (I am not quite caught up) someone wondered if the families of Libby and Abby were reading here. I was in a Facebook group discussion about DN and a question was asked about his whereabouts in June 2012. It was Elizabeth Collins' father. It broke my heart to imagine five years of searching for answers like Elizabeth and Lyric's families have had to do. I live in Iowa not too far from Evansdale. Sincerely praying that all these families get the answers they need.
    Sal
    This hurts my heart. I hope if they do read these posts, they find a twinge of comfort knowing that there is an army of people that have been deeply moved by this case and are determined to help put this monster behind bars. I think we've almost got him. The entire country is watching, and I am grateful to every person who tried to help out in this case. For every awful person there are so many good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ImnoSherlock View Post
    LE did say that RL is not a suspect,but still involved in the investigation.Might want to sleuth a connection between him and DN...if there is one.
    When did LE say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Anything really View Post
    I think he has out of state holds if memory serves..

Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast