992 users online (162 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiajean View Post
    excellent find. Thank you. Good to see it all laid out, since we aren't allowed to do that here yet.

They are missing the May information, when the Sheriff checked at the inTown Suites on May 1st when the manager verified DN was renting a place, and then lost contact with him until July 18 when the sheriff again talked to the manager and found that DN had actually left the InTown suites on May 12th. They also do not have the birth of the new baby April 30th.
    Thinking about the baby, I think the child is the reason they didn't leave until May 12th. All newborns have a 2 week follow up with a pediatrician that is arranged prior to leaving the hospital. It's an important visit because the weight and health of the baby are examined carefully. If KN had failed to bring the baby to the appointment, it would have resulted in nurses and possibly social workers on their tail to find out how that baby was doing. MOO but they left right after that check up... next one assuming all is well isn't until 2 months of age.

Quote Originally Posted by indycindy View Post
    When did LE say that?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    I recall it.. shortly after he was sentenced..

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post
    Good morning! Thanks so much for posting that. Best piece of news I've read all day.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this - it answers the number one question that keeps comingup, "do they have the DNA evidence?"

Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post
    I think I have probably seen too many movies/tv shows and read too many books, but many of those are based on true stories anyway. When I read that there were similarities between the murder of TW and the murders of A&L, I was having a hard time coming up with what they might be. For one, they may have all been shot with the same caliber weapon. They were all killed on/near trails, they were all nice people (from what those who knew them have said), they were all unarmed, and to some extent all appear to have been at least somewhat athletic.

Some of those things have little to nothing to do with their deaths, but a couple of them do. My sick thought on it was that he looked for people in semi-secluded areas, waited for them to get a distance from him and then shot them. I'm curious to know how far he was from TW when he was shot; if he was lying in wait and shot him as he rode by, that would mean my thought is off base. If he had talked to TW at some point and then told him he was going to shoot him (or didn't tell him and just waited for him to get past him and a distance away), it may have been a combination of the thrill of hunting and the release of anger toward people. He could have done something similar with the girls - made them go down the hill into the wooded area and try to escape while hewaited for a good time to shoot them.

He could have waited for them to cross the creek and shot them while they were trying to get up the slope on the other side. At that point, he could have walked back across the bridge, gone down to make sure they were dead (accounting for one set of footprints leading to the body) and then left with no blood on him and leaving little to no DNA. I have mixed feelings on the idea. I find it extremely unlikely that it's what happened, but it would be so nice to know that they didn't have to go through torture and long term pain. MOO
    I don't think "he" shot Abby & Libby..IMO they wer forced "down the hill" and led to the spot their bodies were found....

Quote Originally Posted by kizzykat View Post
    I'm very hung up on this today image today. This guy comes across as a hair trigger hot-head that has little self control and discipline. But showing up once a week to sign in is an act of discipline. Almost strict discipline. The exact opposite of what his other behavior displays. I don't get that contradictory behavior. Was the act of showing up weekly a highly calculated move on his part? Or is there some part of him that craves structure and discipline (ala military life) among the mayhem that is the rest of his life. I guess I'm wondering is he just plain crazy, or crazy like a fox...
    calculated

Quote Originally Posted by Jax49 View Post
    Apologies if already posted.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...murders?page=2

TIMELINE: Could Daniel Nations be connected to the Delphi murders?
    Interesting thanks for posting. Did you notice the other news story under this story on that page?

Quote Originally Posted by kizzykat View Post
    Or in a blind rage and missed it?
    First time with two victims???

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post
    Several witnesses, not just one according to SGT Holeman.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
    If this is him and I believe it is they must have had at least one witness that saw him up close and personal. That sketch is so accurate imo I think they found a previous victim.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

abeaman02 is offline All things are possible with coffee and mascara
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyorose View Post
    Thinking about the baby, I think the child is the reason they didn't leave until May 12th. All newborns have a 2 week follow up with a pediatrician that is arranged prior to leaving the hospital. It's an important visit because the weight and health of the baby are examined carefully. If KN had failed to bring the baby to the appointment, it would have resulted in nurses and possibly social workers on their tail to find out how that baby was doing. MOO but they left right after that check up... next one assuming all is well isn't until 2 months of age.
    Good call. That makes a lot of sense and would also be a reason for not leaving the area possibly because she was pretty far along in her pregnancy.

I cant negotiate quoting this find by Bigcityaccountant -- so I am just re-stating the link:

https://www.953mnc.com/2017/08/16/de...-girls-killer/

"Investigators find the Delphi Killers DNA"

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Speaking of MH and JLM, great example of how 2 killers can operate in the same area (RAT and JLM). It's like MJK and whoever killed L and L. This is the kind of hing when I talk about coincidences, hence any skepticism re: DN (which has been worked through mostly).
    True. two SK's were working/abducting in the same neighborhood, in the city I grew up in years ago.

LE have to be careful on this one, same with a DA's office.

Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Justice for Brittanee Drexel

Justice for all child and juvenile victims of monsters

I have to say to Sgt. Holeman - the sketch looks exactly like DN.

And since they have the killers DNA at long last - the next statement will be yeah or nay.

Quote Originally Posted by abeaman02 View Post
    Good call. That makes a lot of sense and would also be a reason for not leaving the area possibly because she was pretty far along in her pregnancy.
    That, and the restraining order had yet to expire.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer View Post
    I cant negotiate quoting this find by Bigcityaccountant -- so I am just re-stating the link:

"Investigators find the Delphi Killers DNA"
    Quote below the fold, and I agree with it:

Mel September 12, 2017 at 3:48 pm Police did NOT say they had the killer’s DNA. They said they had collected DNA but absolutely nothing was said in the context of this article. Irresponsible journalism – fake news.
    MOO is the focus should not be on DNA, the focus should be on placing someone at the CS on that day, at that time, or around the same time and place.

We've gone around and around about DNA on here, LE have not confirmed they have any specific person's DNA.

Someone in an earlier thread wondered how LE could clear so many sex offenders so quickly.

My belief is....

They have DNA. They can exclude potentials based on that profile and when they catch him, he will be caught.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast