1105 users online (243 members and 862 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Listen to Websleuths Radio now for discussion with Officer Christine Mannina regarding Abby and Libby.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...abby-and-libby
    Everyone should check this out!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by *Verdigris View Post
    ~~~
    Just wanted to post a quickie on questions about DN's addresses on public record, over-lapping dates, etc...

I recently discovered that a search on my ExH shows my last address, listed as one of his.
    He had never set foot in the place, no less lived there.
    And we were divorced decades ago.
    (It had nothing to do with anything ExH claimed, it was simply compiled by a data source computer program.)

So, while some of DN's addresses overlap, some may not be even be actual addresses at any time.

maybe.
    Yes...agree with you, these public record address data sweeps aren't always 100% accurate and there is sometimes illogical overlap as a result. (I run across the issue in ancestry work.)

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Anything between May 2015 and Feb 2016?

*note this is the time in between SC and IN.
    Maybe no more residential addresses are available in that data collection, but you can still track his movements a bit using the copious arrest records at that "mycase" link several pages (threads?) back.. April 2015 had a Morgan County eviction & Greenwood (Johnson County) arrest, and July 2015 had the arrest in Greenwood, Johnson Co, IN (the incident at Ricker's gas station on Hwy 31). In Sep 2015 was a public indecency arrest in Bartholemew County, and on Oct 14 a court case (eviction) was filed by the owner of the livestock farm in Martinsville, Morgan County, IN, where he'd been working (see jconline.com article about his 'zero-tolerance temper'). And then in Dec 2015 the charges for DV (against KN) in presence of young child also filed in Morgan County, and his subsequent jail term in Morgan County from Dec 15, 2015 to Jan 27, 2016. (See indychannel article at www.tinyurl.com/yaekyxbn.) Hope that helps.
    ~ Fly with the wind. ~

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    I'd like to know why El Paso County deputies arrested him in Teller Co. Was there a BOLO?

Also, I'm hopeful the wife will tell everything she knows.

Last I read his next court date is Oct 16. I doubt we'll hear more until then.
    As far as I can understand it, Teller County charged him with 'felon having weapons illegally' (or whatever the charge is called), because that is where the vehicle was pulled over and the weapons were discovered, but meanwhile, El Paso County said the vehicle matched the suspect vehicle in the 'threatening' case, so they arrested him on that charge a couple of days later? This week should prove very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydrianna523 View Post
    Everyone should check this out!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Anything that can be summarized here? I'm still out of fast data and having trouble, tried to listen earlier, surprised I was able to watch the great 2 videos that carbuff and BCA posted ("Hallelujah" and "You'll be in my Heart"). Tia.
    Last edited by margarita25; 10-02-2017 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PoirotryInMotion View Post
    Yes...agree with you, these public record address data sweeps aren't always 100% accurate and there is sometimes illogical overlap as a result. (I run across the issue in ancestry work.)

Maybe no more residential addresses are available in that data collection, but you can still track his movements a bit using the copious arrest records at that "mycase" link several pages (threads?) back.. April 2015 had a Morgan County eviction & Greenwood (Johnson County) arrest, and July 2015 had the arrest in Greenwood, Johnson Co, IN (the incident at Ricker's gas station on Hwy 31). In Sep 2015 was a public indecency arrest in Bartholemew County, and on Oct 14 a court case (eviction) was filed by the owner of the livestock farm in Martinsville, Morgan County, IN, where he'd been working (see jconline.com article about his 'zero-tolerance temper'). And then in Dec 2015 the charges for DV (against KN) in presence of young child also filed in Morgan County, and his subsequent jail term in Morgan County from Dec 15, 2015 to Jan 27, 2016. (See indychannel article at www.tinyurl.com/yaekyxbn.) Hope that helps.
    Thank you. So,

"April 2015 had a Morgan County eviction & Greenwood (Johnson County) arrest, and July 2015 had the arrest in Greenwood, Johnson Co, IN (the incident at Ricker's gas station on Hwy 31)." So he possibly could've been In Johnson County during this time (what I'm curious about, May of 2015), or at least that's what listed for April and July.

Now for modification re: my thoughts on NOCO, CR was shot in April, and that was before Jacoby so the possible theory that DN could be the NOCO shooter might have just gone out the door. I was so focused on Jacoby and TW being similar, I lost sight of the big picture for a second that CR's shooting was linked to Jacoby's. Thanks again.
    Last edited by margarita25; 10-02-2017 at 02:18 AM. Reason: typos

<modsnip>

Headline news here. Scared/scares the sh***t out of me. Still curious as to why they stopped. Like 6(?) Shootings in 6 months to nothing.
    Last edited by sillybilly; 10-02-2017 at 07:58 PM. Reason: snipped quote

I did not. Recent transplant from farther away, though. Like so many Coloradoans.

Darcy, this is an O/T question, but for survey purposes, etc, were you, and other CO folks I'm talking to right now with whom I havent conversed with previously, aware about the Northern Colorado Shootings until now (see signature for reference). Tia.

Have we looked through all the work locations listed on the RSO reports? I know the costruction job in Zionsville (A frame housing) has been noted, as well as the Riley farm...anything else? Oh yeah, the cattle farm...
    Last edited by margarita25; 10-02-2017 at 02:24 AM.

(Hatfield. Where are you?)

IF DN is not only BG but also the NOCO shooter, it will be the craziest thing I think I've ever seen in my life. Hands down. As far as irony and coincidence go.
    At first I thought the Arizona shooter might have been responsible for the Colorado shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by indycindy View Post
    When did LE say that?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    about 1:40 in http://youtube.com/watch?v=r4v7SOwDfyU
    IMO unless I state a fact

5-year-old Kionnie Welch
    7-year-old Kerriele McDonald
    9-year-old Keyara Phillips
    11-year-old Keyana Davis
    13-year-old Abigail Williams
    14-year-old Liberty German
    All murdered in Carroll County Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post

Daniel Nations was a passenger in the red car, which was driven by his wife, Katelyn Nations. The couple's two children also were in the car, according to the affidavit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jco.../amp/713951001
    Well if pa was waving hatchets around, killing pigs, smoking drugs, randomly bashing his wife up every now and then, flashing his junk at people, living under bridges and running over half the country with those poor little ones in tow - they are much better off without him. Even if he isnít BG - itís still awful. I sure hope those kids are safe, warm and well fed tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.

So praying TODAY IS THE DAY! Hugs and prayers to the families of Libby and Abby!
    ďA glimpse into the world proves that horror is nothing other than reality.Ē
    ― Alfred Hitchcock

I would like to hear a recording of his voice.

JMO but I think the sketch of BG might be minor aspect of the "many similarities" of TW and Delphi cases. There's obviously more info that LE have shared with each other, more telling details. I hate to write this, but besides the weapon or manner of deaths, what about a "calling card" left by the perp. An item purposely left at the scenes, bodies positioned in the same manner or similar items may have been taken from all the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo71 View Post
    JMO but I think the sketch of BG might be minor aspect of the "many similarities" of TW and Delphi cases. There's obviously more info that LE have shared with each other, more telling details. I hate to write this, but besides the weapon or manner of deaths, what about a "calling card" left by the perp. An item purposely left at the scenes, bodies positioned in the same manner or similar items may have been taken from all the victims.
    Agreed. The hatchet is a very distinct weapon and may explain why the cause of death was not revealed (as many people have pointed out).

The world needs some good news today. I hope, hope, hope, today is the day. Holding my breath.

Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast