896 users online (165 members and 731 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1108
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by lilgup View Post
    I think LE can request medical records if there is a suspicion that you have been a victim of a crime. So, if they thought her disappearance is due to a crime, then yes.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    It sounds like they do maybe suspect a crime based on Crimestoppers now being involved so perhaps that has been done.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Shropshire, UK
    Posts
    293
    Subie, has there been any progress on planned searches?

    Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiressleuth View Post
    It sounds like they do maybe suspect a crime based on Crimestoppers now being involved so perhaps that has been done.
    Probably worth the family asking this and providing doctor info to the extent they know it. I think even if they think any medical information is relevant to a missing persons case they can request it. Certainly I would think the info about how her ASD impacts her life would be relevant and I think any time a female goes missing a check with her OBGYN may provide useful information about pregnancies, signs of sexual trauma, etc.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,545
    Obviously the house, gardens and garage were searched straightaway by LE and K9's right? And maybe parts of EU that the house backs on to?

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    Question for ya'll...I read back through the entire thread and couldn't find the initial incident/missing person report posted anywhere. Do we have a copy of that somewhere? I'd like to see how it was written up- sometimes it's a good idea to go back to the very beginning and read the reporting officer(s) words, as well as the witness(s) and/or victims. TIA.
    In the beginning there was a flyer and the facebookpage Find Jenna.
    Still believe in the human race.....

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Bit of hope View Post
    In the beginning there was a flyer and the facebookpage Find Jenna.
    Just some clarification, boh-the incident report was on the Help Find Jenna FB page? Or in the beginning there was the flyer and the Help Find Jenna FB page?

    Sorry, not much coffee this morning, so I may be a bit fuzzy.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiressleuth View Post
    Obviously the house, gardens and garage were searched straightaway by LE and K9's right? And maybe parts of EU that the house backs on to?
    I *think* we are still waiting for clarification as to whether or not k9's were at her parents home and if mom's car was checked with k9's as well.

    You know, I think we are waiting for clarification on whether or not k9's were used when her car was recovered as well
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,119
    Quote Originally Posted by lilgup View Post
    Probably worth the family asking this and providing doctor info to the extent they know it. I think even if they think any medical information is relevant to a missing persons case they can request it. Certainly I would think the info about how her ASD impacts her life would be relevant and I think any time a female goes missing a check with her OBGYN may provide useful information about pregnancies, signs of sexual trauma, etc.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    LE can request a subpoena for the records, but I wonder if Jenna has a medical POA given some of her challenges? I know her autism was stated as high functioning, but I recall the VI mentioning mental illness. If she has a POA, that would probably be the easiest way to access her records.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Just some clarification, boh-the incident report was on the Help Find Jenna FB page? Or in the beginning there was the flyer and the Help Find Jenna FB page?

    Sorry, not much coffee this morning, so I may be a bit fuzzy.
    Stanly and I also answered this in an earlier post. The second one is what I recollect. Would like to see an incident report too though.
    Last edited by Shiressleuth; 10-06-2017 at 11:58 AM.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,762
    I believe I recall one of the articles stating that dogs were brought out to the site of the vehicle recovery. However, no clarity on the type of dogs used, who they belonged to, or even the time frame surrounding that...so odds are we don't know much. If I had to guess given the circumstances of the vehicle recovery, location, and timing....I'd guess metro PD k9s which doesn't give us much to work with less perhaps narcotics, explosives, or a fleeing individual. But this thinking about scent dogs and the vehicle recovery made me wonder about something else- car washes. Has anyone seen anything about surveillance from car washes in the area, during the time frame of Jenna going missing, and the vehicle recovery? Family has said it was found in an unremarkable state from which it was last seen. Did it look at all like it had been through a car wash? And what about the milage?


  11. #386
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiressleuth View Post
    Obviously the house, gardens and garage were searched straightaway by LE and K9's right? And maybe parts of EU that the house backs on to?
    One would hope.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    272
    Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates . Another week has gone by, another check in with the LE and another blank on updates from them.
    We can't tell at this point if this case is just over their head or that this is normal to go get zero updates on progress. This just seems way too slow

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    Question for ya'll...I read back through the entire thread and couldn't find the initial incident/missing person report posted anywhere. Do we have a copy of that somewhere? I'd like to see how it was written up- sometimes it's a good idea to go back to the very beginning and read the reporting officer(s) words, as well as the witness(s) and/or victims. TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    Thank you Stanly. Perhaps we can get one up? I believe WS may have a copy, maybe a mod knows. Alternately, perhaps subie has one.
    Hi Oriah. The missing person report has not been released to the public as far as I'm aware.

    The only public notice directly from LE that I have seen is this:

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...36729029782168

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,762
    Thanks Greater Than.

    Subie- I'm so sorry LE hasn't been able to provide much in the way of forward movement on Jenna's case. I can imagine how frustrating it must be to just be told nothing has changed week after week. Hopefully (and assumably!) they are working diligently on any and all leads that may pertain to Jenna. Someone must know something- even if they don't yet realize it.

    In the meantime, if you go to www.ncmissingpersons.org (this is CUE's website) they have a very good explanation under 'File a Report' of the information gathering process needed to get your missing persons info out there and accessible to SAR and missing persons advocacy groups nationwide. You do not need to specifically work with CUE to make use of their very informative website! It's well put together, and I would recommend reading through to anyone and everyone with a missing loved one. Just to try and figure out what steps to take next.

    Have the PI's had any success yet?

  15. #390
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    180
    I’ve tried to keep up, but I know I missed some posts, so forgive me if this was covered:

    Did she drive for Uber or Lyft to make money?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GA Jenna Ruth Van Gelderen
    By Bently in forum Search & Flyer Distribution Notices
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 11:01 AM
  2. GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2
    By Greater Than in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1013
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 01:23 PM
  3. GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1
    By Bently in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1240
    Last Post: 09-13-2017, 10:58 AM
  4. Found Safe FL - Jenna Ell, 26, Parrish, 10 May 2017
    By coffeeandacig in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2017, 04:54 PM
  5. Found Safe FL - Jenna Irmler, 11, Brandon, 14 Feb 2017
    By coffeeandacig in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 10:32 PM

Tags for this Thread