1072 users online (173 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Another couple questions on the vehicle- when discovered, it was initially processed by DeKalb, correct? It was not first disturbed by family or others with a spare key, is that correct? Also, did Jenna have AAA or other roadside assistance coverage?

This case recently came across my radar screen.

Subie-my thoughts are with you and your family during this terrible time. And with Jenna as well of course. I hope and pray that the discovery of her car brings some significant answers to her disappearance.

I do have a few questions-I tried to take notes so that I wouldnt clearly repeat anything that has already been asked and answered but it was a lot of material to digest, so please forgive me in advance.

Early on, subie, you indicated that Jenna had mental illness as well as a mild form of autism. It may have been post #316-I will go back and check.

* Was she being actively treated for it? You indicated that she went to a career counselor of sorts but I wondered if she was being treated with medication.

* Are you familiar with any medical care she might have been receiving? It may interest DeKalb to have her medical records subpoenaed so they can get a clear idea of things she may have disclosed to a physician.

* Along these lines, who carried her health insurance? I realize that she was out of work, at least before she seemed to be living off of the grid. I was just curious as to whether or not it was state care.

One of my biggest areas of confusion is where she had been staying for the entire week. Was she at her parents home the entire time and was the dear cat receiving medication daily?

Thank you in advance for any input.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by noseynellie View Post
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just looked to find the original quote from Subie alluding to the surveillance video of the studio having nothing on it (according to whom?) or possibly being recorded over (yikes!). I wonder if it has been modsnipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also interested in the need for the second private investigator. Is DeKalb cooperating with sharing material? Was the first PI successful?
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

From a SAR perspective, it is also useful to know what, if any, medical conditions Jenna was diagnosed with and being treated for. Also considering the ASD, what her specific likes/dislikes/sensitivities are. What is she reactive to?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebluff View Post
    If this were the case, it's doubtful there would be a record of her debit card being used at said gas stations. I would think anyhow!?
    Oh,,right....I was thinking they didn't know if she USED card, only tried to use it, and knew from Google tracking that she was at these places.
    Good point, if they have proof Purchases were made with card...I wasn't sure

Hope she is found soon.. Thread 3 already..hate to say, but not looking good
    JMO

#BRINGMIKEVANZANDTHOME

Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    From a SAR perspective, it is also useful to know what, if any, medical conditions Jenna was diagnosed with and being treated for. Also considering the ASD, what her specific likes/dislikes/sensitivities are. What is she reactive to?

I am completely with you. Did she have a routine, anything she was compulsive about etc...
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

I think there are a lot of things that could be repetitively purchased with small amounts of money at several gas stations. I think someone brought up lottery tickets on the first thread. I think that is a great explanation...someone must know if she liked to play.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

I wonder where the buffet cover ended up? It maybe distinctive enough to check pawn shops or thrift stores around the area?
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    This case recently came across my radar screen.

Subie-my thoughts are with you and your family during this terrible time. And with Jenna as well of course. I hope and pray that the discovery of her car brings some significant answers to her disappearance.

I do have a few questions-I tried to take notes so that I wouldnt clearly repeat anything that has already been asked and answered but it was a lot of material to digest, so please forgive me in advance.

Early on, subie, you indicated that Jenna had mental illness as well as a mild form of autism. It may have been post #316-I will go back and check.

* Was she being actively treated for it? You indicated that she went to a career counselor of sorts but I wondered if she was being treated with medication.

* Are you familiar with any medical care she might have been receiving? It may interest DeKalb to have her medical records subpoenaed so they can get a clear idea of things she may have disclosed to a physician.

* Along these lines, who carried her health insurance? I realize that she was out of work, at least before she seemed to be living off of the grid. I was just curious as to whether or not it was state care.

One of my biggest areas of confusion is where she had been staying for the entire week. Was she at her parents home the entire time and was the dear cat receiving medication daily?

Thank you in advance for any input.
    I would recommend anybody new in this thread to read my summery of the case/timeline including thread 1 and 2. Posted in this thread in the beginning...every info which is available is in there....
    Still believe in the human race.....

Bit Of Hope,

College park is not even on this map. It's the neighborhood surrounding the airport far to the south. The gas station to the east is near Scottsdale which is partially a refugee community.

Quote Originally Posted by Bit of hope View Post
    I would recommend anybody new in this thread to read my summery of the case/timeline including thread 1 and 2. Posted in this thread in the beginning...every info which is available is in there....

I read every iteration of it I could fine. It was an excellent job and I thank you.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Been trying to sift thru, thank you bit of hope for all of your hard work. I am very interested in how the direction of the case changed/did not change after the discovery of the vehicle. I.e, on 9/4 subie_climber states that 'police never fingerprinted it.' I am inferring by context that poster is referring to Ms. VG's vehicle? Sometimes when a missing persons vehicle is discovered at a later date, other vehicles which may or may not have been involved in a disappearance are more thoroughly investigated. Were they? Another example- k9s were dispatched to the scene of Jenna's vehicle. Were they then dispatched back to the VG's residence and vehicle? Sorry if I have missed this info- I am still catching up. TIA.
    Last edited by Oriah; 10-01-2017 at 01:51 PM.

NAMUS indicates she was last seen on 8/19, BTW.

Link HERE
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    NAMUS indicates she was last seen on 8/19, BTW.

Link HERE
    Yes, that is interesting...we haven't been able to confirm where this is coming from. Maybe LE knows a little bit more and not telling us...maybe it an estimate....confusing about the time her bf (we call her S.C. girl = person 5 talked to her on the phone...at first the info was around 12 am, later 11.45 pm. Still wondering what was discussed....not in public....

•She had also been in contact withher friend in S.C = person 5 T2 # 324 VI around 11:45 pm
    •Another friend = person 5, said shehad a conversation with Van Gelderen. From media on Saturday <after Friday12pm> So at present it seems the SC friend was the last to speak to J at 11.45p.m. /12.00 approx. The LE has spoken to the S.C. friend, as well as the p.iand my parents. She did not know where Jenna was. Per VI - Thread #1, post #839Did she tell what wasdiscussed? Incoming/outgoing, we don'tknow that.

And then later she/somebody texted this bf with Jenna phone, saying "I'm laying down"
    Still believe in the human race.....

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast