853 users online (135 members and 718 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iscaremyself View Post
    "He was also booked into Morgan County Jail on Feb. 24, 10 days after the Delphi killings. Nations was booked for Failure To Appear at a civil suit."
    http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/man-arre...te-police-say/
    Quote Originally Posted by crhedBngr View Post
    Okay, this is what I found, after visiting mycase.in.gov and http://www.jconline.com/story/news/c...ime/713951001/

(above quote from jconline.com article)

Weirdly enough, I couldn't find anything specifically stating he was incarcerated from 02/24 through 02/28.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    Politely snipped for space.

It is out there. Keep looking. IIRC, it is Johnson Co. Far too weary this evening but if you don't locate it, I'll try to post it tomorrow.
    Here you go:

According to the Morgan County Jail,Nations was incarcerated from February 24 – 28 of this year. That’s 10 days after Libby and Abby were murdered.
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...-delphi?page=2
    ~ Fly with the wind. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Megster024 View Post
    Just posted link. Indianapolis fox 59

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perhaps you misunderstood?
    IMO unless I state a fact

5-year-old Kionnie Welch
    7-year-old Kerriele McDonald
    9-year-old Keyara Phillips
    11-year-old Keyana Davis
    13-year-old Abigail Williams
    14-year-old Liberty German
    All murdered in Carroll County Indiana

LE is back from CO. They are not in CO.
    Letters from Prison

https://lettersfromprisonsite.wordpress.com

This site is in remembrance of a dear friend that was incarcerated at the age of 16. Serving three consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole led him to suicide at the age of 25. These are excerpts from his letters during the last four years of his life, the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2017. Four days before his suicide, I received these chilling last words. "I will try to get a medication change soon. I do not think my current meds are working. At least that seems to be the case."

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    They are back from CO.
    Omg I'm so sorry, I watched it twice and read the article. I'm losing it. I'm too impatient. Sorry. Thanks rocket.

Sgt. Kim Riley, a spokesperson for Indiana State Police, said, “We have not concluded at this point because there’s so much more to do, one way or the other, on the case as far as is he or is he not.”

“I think people just put two and two together and I think basically people just jumped to conclusions,” Riley said. “We’re still actively looking for more tips.”

In terms of this case, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said, “There’s been no charges brought against anyone.”

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/03/police-...ble-homicides/

5-year-old Kionnie Welch
    11-year-old Keyana Davis

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

Quote Originally Posted by ImnoSherlock View Post
    Perhaps you misunderstood?
    For the record I did misread and hear. Walking away. Sorry!

No need to be sorry,happens to everyone.

5-year-old Kionnie Welch
    11-year-old Keyana Davis

Following....

Crime watch daily is supposed to do a bit on this case today. Fyi

It's a fast moving thread. There have been over 70 fast moving threads in this case. And now without the info we want it's
    You're a good Keep it up!
    All new members and guests;

To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

Also - WS Lingo

Quote Originally Posted by Heathyheath_ View Post
    That would be true if they'd said that and not that they were referring to the high level of media attention that the tip had got. My belief that DN was involved is waning as well but acting like LE said something different than what they did isn't going to help.

If it was essentially a useless tip with no possibility of being connected to DN, then surely they would be able to rule him out right?
    Counter Point

They would be remiss to exclude him based on his own self-serving statements, if he gave any. They are still going to examine his statements to determine his whereabouts on Feb 13 and cant do that from CO.

Also, remember this: DN had outstanding warrants in IN. When picked up in CO, those warrants showed up and CO contacted IN just like they are supposed to. None of the warrants were such that would trigger extradition but he is an RSO who fell off the radar and IN had to follow up on him. The only way they could talk to him was to travel to CO.
    Last edited by TeaTime; 10-04-2017 at 11:19 AM.

You aren't the first nor the last to do that. No biggie.
    My posts are my opinion only unless I provided links for facts, I respect yours and all opinions that are different then mine.

Please don't confuse facts with opinions it can effect more then our own little world.

Quote Originally Posted by FIgnacio View Post
    IMO, this was planned, the killer thought of all the details and possibilities to did no reach him.
    Could it be not just "him" but them as didn't LE say there could be more than 1 involved? And what was the "twist" in the case hmmm just wondering. Hope today is the day BG or whom ever did this to Liberty and Abigail get arrested. (if it isn't DN). Someone surely must recognize some resemblance of BG bridge pic JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Peace777 View Post
    Could it be not just "him" but them as didn't LE say there could be more than 1 involved? And what was the "twist" in the case hmmm just wondering. Hope today is the day BG or whom ever did this to Liberty and Abigail get arrested. (if it isn't DN). Someone surely must recognize some resemblance of BG bridge pic JMO
    I always thought there was more than one person involved. JMO

JMO/speculation - Maybe LE is trying to sweat him out. Like if they didn't have DNA or something significant to put him at the crime scene, they might be like well, we have all this evidence to process, it's going to be bad news for you when we get it back or you could just come clean now and we could help you out...

I seriously watch a lot of crime TV so yeah, JMO (not even an opinion actually just a thought really)

Also, MOO, but maybe they are asking for more tips so that now that there's a POI people that know him or met him can be like, oh, hmm, you know, there was that time DN did/said/was etc and they can get more specific tips and be able to place him in Delphi on and around 02/13/17.

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast