Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #60
Thread #61
Thread #62
Thread #63
Thread #64
Thread #65
Thread #66
Thread #67
Thread #68
Thread #69
Thread #70

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

MOST RECENT:
Man arrested in Colorado may be linked to Delphi murders; families respond

"Remain vigilant, because at this stage, obviously, we don't know whether or not this is the individual we've been looking for," Leazenby said Thursday. [emphasis mine]

ISP presser of 10/3/17
The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so disheartening to see yet another thread pass without charges laid on anybody for the deaths of Abby and Libby. With DN still not ruled out as a suspect but also still not confirmed as a one it makes me feel genuinely worried as to what will happen if he isn't the man behind these killings.

What does everybody else think? Is this just destined to go cold if it isn't DN? It's a scary thought but as each day passes it's something we have to consider as a possibility. Capitalising on the recent influx of media attention that DN has brought to make more people aware of what happened sounds like a valuable use of sleuthing time right now.

IMO, this was planned, the killer thought of all the details and possibilities to did no reach him.

New interview with Libby's family.

http://fox59.com/2017/10/03/family-says-sketch-of-delphi-suspect-resembles-new-person-of-interest/

"Until last week, Libby German’s grandparents, Mike and Becky Patty, say they had never heard of Daniel Nations.

“We are certainly hopeful that the information proves that this is the guy,” said Mike.

“I do not want to get my hopes up too much. We have been through this several times and when you go through that, the drop when it is not them is tremendous,” said Becky.

Then they saw his picture. FOX59 asked them if they see similarities between the suspect sketch and Daniel Nations....

“The eyes, the eyes, I think the eyes are what convinced me that it could potentially be him,” said Becky."

I can't even. &#128546;

Wondering if this still holds true?
rbbm.

http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-de...ave-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/
August 14, 2017, by Alexis McAdams,
The main focus for investigators is to get the killer off of the streets, bring closure to Abby and Libby&#8217;s families, and justice to the girls.

&#8220;I still believe that someone knows what happened and won&#8217;t come forward and we wish that they would because this person is probably going to do this again,&#8221; said Sgt. Holeman.

What happened to the

MOO (my opinion only)
IMO (in my opinion only) add an h for honest or humble

or my theory is

Whole lot of posts say well they have voice analysis now...is there MSM to this to make it fact? or your opinion?
Whole lot of posts say well his lawyer blah, blah....is there MSM that makes this a fact? or your opinion?
Whole lot of posts say well he's not speaking, blah, blah...is there MSM that makes this a fact? or your opinion?

Not pointing any fingers..it is a general question...TIA...MOO

I understand your frustration ... it does get confusing at times to sort out if something has been deemed a fact or an opinion. sometimes it can be easily figured out other times it is more difficult.

when posting something taken from MSM, we are required by TOS to add the link to the article/page. There really is no rule that we must add IMO, IMHO, MOO, etc. However, it is a courteous gesture that alleviates a lot of confusion, especially when there has been a lot of misinformation or rumors to sort through.

JMO (just my opinion) and my interpretation of TOS
REFERENCING OUTSIDE SOURCES - "LINKS"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

This proves LE are not convinced he IS NOT the murderer. He cant be excluded, therefore does not have a solid ALIBI.

Checking back from time to time. We should know something one way or the other by Monday

Nations strikes me as a prime suspect and I'm confident authorities are attempting to establish a link. Certainly one of his mug shots is a dead ringer for the police sketch and he was in the area and unaccounted for on the day of the murder. It is my sincere hope that these murders are successfully prosecuted.

Attachments

• 44D1D1D600000578-4929272-image-m-32_1506602143570.jpg
    44D1D1D600000578-4929272-image-m-32_1506602143570.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 223
I understand your frustration ... it does get confusing at times to sort out if something has been deemed a fact or an opinion. sometimes it can be easily figured out other times it is more difficult.

when posting something taken from MSM, we are required by TOS to add the link to the article/page. There really is no rule that we must add IMO, IMHO, MOO, etc. However, it is a courteous gesture that alleviates a lot of confusion, especially when there has been a lot of misinformation or rumors to sort through.

JMO (just my opinion) and my interpretation of TOS
REFERENCING OUTSIDE SOURCES - "LINKS"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

TY Spellbound....:tyou:

That says it so much better than my questions!
And it's also helpful when one doesn't sit at this thread and read every post and take notes.
I tried that once, I confused myself. LOL

IN LE May be waiting for CO LE to get results from the murder of the bicyclist....plus if FBI is involved everyone is looking at who would prosecute first so the charges would stick and then go from there. LE is keeping all info to themselves.

This proves LE are not convinced he IS NOT the murderer. He cant be excluded, therefore does not have a solid ALIBI.

It's got to be tough for a homeless, unemployed person to alibi himself on a particular date 8 months on.

It's so disheartening to see yet another thread pass without charges laid on anybody for the deaths of Abby and Libby. With DN still not ruled out as a suspect but also still not confirmed as a one it makes me feel genuinely worried as to what will happen if he isn't the man behind these killings.

What does everybody else think? Is this just destined to go cold if it isn't DN? It's a scary thought but as each day passes it's something we have to consider as a possibility. Capitalising on the recent influx of media attention that DN has brought to make more people aware of what happened sounds like a valuable use of sleuthing time right now.

It is hard to imagine what the parents are going through. This DN is the closest suspect I have heard about in this case. If it's not him, it's someone like him.

We shouldn't give up on this particular person of interest.

I do not think he would admit anything, although I have no idea what pressure the investigators from IN put on him.

It will be the DNA that clears him or puts him in the center ring, and from what I can tell, there has been no release yet to clear that up.

I know the mantra is today is the day, but it may be tomorrow, or the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth