900 users online (185 members and 715 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lateralus73 View Post
    Post #22 in this thread has a link to the video of ISP CIO Dave Bursten saying exactly that the only good thing to come out of the emphasis placed on this one particular tip is the heightened awareness of the case. That, to me, seems like a pretty definitive statement for a LE official to make.
    EDIT: I think the more definitive statement can be found on page 2 of the article linked in this post:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7#post13666767
    Another video of Dave Bursten talking about the similarities people pointed out about DN and then stating that it may work that way on TV but not in real life. He goes on to state that we are "far from the finish line". Even more telling is another statement from him a bit further down on page 2, where he says " if we had this case solved we wouldn't be asking for more tips". They either play a mean game of poker, or DN is not our guy. I think these statements are too definitive for them to make if there is any chance they think h did it. It would be more difficult for them to backtrack these statements than it would to just state they are still investigating the tip. Short of flat out saying he is not involved, I think they are just trying to let everyone down easy.
    Elegantly put. I think at this stage, sleuthing should return to raising awareness about the sketch and considering other leads. I don't think DN is the man anymore

I say mean game of poker.
    why?

because this is the smart thing to do. there will be no "rush to judgement" defense in this case, not if they have their way.

right now they have a lot of circumstancal evidence and they have to be extremely careful not to create an appearance of any kind of unfair focus, also be careful not to give fuel to a lawsuit from the suspect down the line, because the press has gone buck wild with this story and are even profiling his family.

mean poker 100%
    True friends stab you in the front.
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Heathyheath_ View Post
    Elegantly put. I think at this stage, sleuthing should return to raising awareness about the sketch and considering other leads. I don't think DN is the man anymore
    Do I have to return to my special previous POI then ....?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathyheath_ View Post
    I agree. I don't think it's right to continue to pursue DN here.
    Letters from Prison

https://lettersfromprisonsite.wordpress.com

This site is in remembrance of a dear friend that was incarcerated at the age of 16. Serving three consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole led him to suicide at the age of 25. These are excerpts from his letters during the last four years of his life, the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2017. Four days before his suicide, I received these chilling last words. "I will try to get a medication change soon. I do not think my current meds are working. At least that seems to be the case."

Every morning I come here with the hope that the title to this thread will begin with the word "ARREST". Hoping today is the day!!
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by dalsglen View Post
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...6#post13666396

Thanks for that website BCA, I had a play about with a photo of myself face on, wearing massive sunglasses and hair over one half of my face, it's scarily accurate and fascinating!
    You are very welcome! Hope it can be used for some good here at WS!
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but I had seen a pic of DN's car and it appeared to have damage to the front drivers side. Does anyone still have that pic? I was thinking the way TW was found separated from his bike and a shoe that maybe he was hit by the car-then starts running to end up being chased and shot. I'm very curious if he or his bike was hit and if they are comparing tire tracks and paint chips.
    I still think it's DN. I think we are just waiting on ballistics for TW and DNA for the girls. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    I say mean game of poker.
    why?

because this is the smart thing to do. there will be no "rush to judgement" defense in this case, not if they have their way.

right now they have a lot of circumstancal evidence and they have to be extremely careful not to create an appearance of any kind of unfair focus, also be careful not to give fuel to a lawsuit from the suspect down the line, because the press has gone buck wild with this story and are even profiling his family.

mean poker 100%
    I don't think it's even that.

They don't know yet, that's all. And they won't say they do when they don't.

p.s. I think I'm going back to lurking for now. I'll continue to check in to see what's going on.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    JMHO and all that Jazz that makes you go Hmmm

If we go back to the beginning, BG was considered a "participant". I feel that remains true.

Perhaps, he was the "round up" guy for the lead Suspect.

DN has been arrested frequently enough to know not to speak to LEO. I don't think he verbalized one word to Delphi Investigators.

I still feel someone who knows him assisted with the sketch. The artist nailed it. Who told LEO that his eyes were not blue? It could have been a tipster named Katelyn. This could possibly explain the delay in a sketch being released.

The sketch was presented to the public in hopes of someone being able to place him in Delphi on that fateful day. It annoys me that they drove in IN with an expired car tag but, they hit CO and are pulled over for that very reason. A neighborhood watch group began taking photos of DNs car when they saw him in their area. When pulled over in CO, DN told the Officer that "his family was not like that", when asked about waving a hatchet at cyclists. It was too late for TM. RIP

The question I have is, KN had an outstanding IN warrant, albeit non-extraditable. So, why wasn't she arrested along with DN?
    I don't remember LE ever definitively stating BG was a participant. Early on they were unsure if there was one or more involved.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by terpstra1 View Post
    I don't remember LE ever definitively stating BG was a participant. Early on they were unsure if there was one or more involved.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Yes they said he at least participated.
    IMO unless I state a fact

5-year-old Kionnie Welch
    7-year-old Kerriele McDonald
    9-year-old Keyara Phillips
    11-year-old Keyana Davis
    13-year-old Abigail Williams
    14-year-old Liberty German
    All murdered in Carroll County Indiana

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

Bad post. Sorry

Let it be today! Go get him boys!
    Last edited by Megster024; 10-04-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megster024 View Post
    My local news said local LE is back in co!
    I'll try to find a link, it was just on tv!

Let it be today! Go get him boys!
    What news channel and location?
    IMO unless I state a fact

5-year-old Kionnie Welch
    7-year-old Kerriele McDonald
    9-year-old Keyara Phillips
    11-year-old Keyana Davis
    13-year-old Abigail Williams
    14-year-old Liberty German
    All murdered in Carroll County Indiana

Here's the link!!! http://fox59.com/2017/10/03/family-s...n-of-interest/

My bad. They are just back. Misheard and read.

Last edited by Megster024; 10-04-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImnoSherlock View Post
    What news channel and location?
    Just posted link. Indianapolis fox 59

My bad. Just was hearing what I wanted to hear I guess.
    Last edited by Megster024; 10-04-2017 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megster024 View Post
    Just posted link. Indianapolis fox 59

They are back from CO.
    Letters from Prison

https://lettersfromprisonsite.wordpress.com

This site is in remembrance of a dear friend that was incarcerated at the age of 16. Serving three consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole led him to suicide at the age of 25. These are excerpts from his letters during the last four years of his life, the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2017. Four days before his suicide, I received these chilling last words. "I will try to get a medication change soon. I do not think my current meds are working. At least that seems to be the case."

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast