867 users online (149 members and 718 guests)  

Websleuths News

2-year-old gets call for jury duty

Kaylee Reynolds received a Taunton District Court Jury Summons for June 30, and she will be glad to do her duty as long as the trial judge calls a noontime recess for her daily nap.
    Kaylee gets a little grumpy -- if not downright cranky -- if she misses her midday snooze, Patricia Reynolds says of her 2-year-old daughter.
    "I thought it was a joke when a summons from the Office of the Jury Commissioner arrived with Kaylee's name on it," Ms. Reynolds said. "Then I read it, and I was like, 'Ooookayyyy ...'"
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

OK, that is too funny. I am going to bed now with a smile on my face. Thanks, Myst, I needed that.