GUILTY NY - Christopher Grover, 30, shot to death, Poughkeepsie, 28 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Here is a photograph of Nicole.

4fcd565759247995c48371d158153762.jpg

Women can have a public face and a private face. She told LE that there had been an “incident” between the victim and herself. I guess I take her at her word.

well that incident made her blow his brains out. then run into a street to flag down cops. Her private pages portray her as a saint.

Cute, but deadly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shooting murder in Poughkeepsie last night is baffling to me with this Mother of two.
http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/...ie-woman-charged-boyfriends-murder/715661001/
any theories from the sleuths?

My first theory is domestic abuse. I don't want to blame the victim - that's not what I'm doing at all. Just thinking the easiest most obvious conclusion (having no other details) is she was an abuser who went too far, or she was a victim who reached her end point. JMO etc.

My first theory is domestic abuse. I don't want to blame the victim - that's not what I'm doing at all. Just thinking the easiest most obvious conclusion (having no other details) is she was an abuser who went too far, or she was a victim who reached her end point. JMO etc.

Agreed, or something occurred involving her children is another possibility.

Good Evening Everyone,

How come this case has an "Active Search" next to the title of the thread? Who is missing?

Thanks,
Tricia

Nothing about what has happened with their children???? I hope they were given to family members. How very sad for the children :(

Nicole Addimando will reappear in court Monday, Oct 2, 2017, according to New York Daily News.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.” Socrates

[h=1]gymnastics coach father of her children in baffling 2am attack before running into the middle of the street and flagging down cops'[/h]
  • Nicole Addimando, 28, was charged with second degree murder of her boyfriend 30-year-old Christopher Grover
44E2CC1300000578-0-image-m-4_1506780228976.jpg

• She flagged a patrol car to lead police to their apartment complex in Poughkeepsie, New York on Thursday
  • They found Grover dead of a gunshot wound to the head and have not revealed a motive for the killing at this

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Read more: [/FONT]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ther-shot-killed-boyfriend.html#ixzz4uK600ePT[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Follow us: [/FONT]@MailOnline on Twitter[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] | [/FONT]DailyMail on Facebook

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am kinda going he was doing something with the kids. She ran out for cops which would make me think she felt she was justified

[/FONT]or mental illness - it does not seem like DV nothing was reported about her looking as if she was assulted as far as I know moo

44E2D43300000578-4936378-image-a-24_1506783916866.jpg

oops, sorry about that, used my phone. I need better glasses.

What precious children. She is a wonderful photographer of her sweet children. Seems she is utterly devoted to them. Something terrible must have happened to cause her to kill their father. Prayers for all involved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Good Evening Everyone,

How come this case has an "Active Search" next to the title of the thread? Who is missing?

Thanks,
Tricia

No idea, no one is missing. I thought that she was at large but she's not. So it's erroneous apparently.

Absolutely..something happened as they are calling it 2nd degree murder with intent.

Murder, yes, but she killed the only witness who knew what had happened inside the house.

“... not in our stars, but in ourselves...”. Shakespeare

Murder, yes, but she killed the only witness who knew what had happened inside the house.

“... not in our stars, but in ourselves...”. Shakespeare

True. But, so far we haven't heard any evidence or accusations of abuse. I am waiting patiently to hear her excuse and/or defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back