1366 users online (270 members and 1096 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Marx: "Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Watson View Post
    This shooting murder in Poughkeepsie last night is baffling to me with this Mother of two.
    http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/s...der/715661001/
    any theories from the sleuths?
    Agreed. She seems to have a perfect life on her FB page...

Absolutely..something happened as they are calling it 2nd degree murder with intent.

Murder, yes, but she killed the only witness who knew what had happened inside the house.

“... not in our stars, but in ourselves...”. Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Robert321 View Post
    Murder, yes, but she killed the only witness who knew what had happened inside the house.

“... not in our stars, but in ourselves...”. Shakespeare
    True. But, so far we haven't heard any evidence or accusations of abuse. I am waiting patiently to hear her excuse and/or defense.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/s...end/717813001/

According to the felony complaint filed by Town of Poughkeepsie police, Addimando, 28, caused Grover's death "by shooting his head with a handgun," sometime between Wednesday evening and Thursday morning.
    "The initial contact with the police officer was a chance encounter...that was not in close proximity to the residence," said Town of Poughkeepsie police Capt. Kenneth Roman.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

she looks like every other mother . shocking that she did what she did. ,maybe domestic abuse?

she just fired her lawyer....plot thickens.

Don't know if this is allowed or not, but this is such a touching video on Chris Grover's YT account. They seemed so happy. What happened? So heartbreaking for their beautiful children. If this is not allowed, please remove.

NY - Nicole Addimando, chgd w/death of bf, Christopher Grover, Poughkeepsie

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pou.../amp/729764001

This is local for me, I actually drove past the apartments on Friday morning and saw the police tape.

I attached the article about her firing the lawyer.

ETA: I wonder if she snapped. Only because she had to have left her kids at home alone when she went running outside to flag a cop. According to the articles, she was "some distance" from the apartment when she flagged the cop down.

Also, her SM accounts seem like she is desperately trying to be the perfect mom and portray an image that everything is sunshine and rainbows. Perhaps she was holding a ton of anger inside and she finally came unwound?
    Will be interesting to see what the motive was.

The community is distraught over the whole thing because they both worked with children in the area so not only are their own kids affected, but 100's of others are left without their coach. Of course the damage done to their kids is unimaginable.

IMOO
    Last edited by Presley78; 10-04-2017 at 09:58 AM.

There are some people that try to live to an unrealistic standard. Perhaps she was OCD, in that she wanted perfection in her life. It could cause a great deal of anxiety if not everything was perfect. Someone with that kind of anxiety and unrealistic expectation could easily become unwound. There could also be spousal abuse or infidelity, but I refuse to speculate on that when there is not even a hint of that from friends and or family; and what little remarks I have found on SM come from people who are not close to the couple - simply suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Presley78 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pou.../amp/729764001

This is local for me, I actually drove past the apartments on Friday morning and saw the police tape.

I attached the article about her firing the lawyer.

RSBM

Could be she couldn't afford his services. It says that a "public defender" took over for DeFazio.

I have noticed in a couple of articles, but have not commented. They keep saying he died sometime Wednesday evening in to Thursday morning. Could she have been in the apartment alone with him overnight? The time frame makes me curious as to her state of mind...

Quote Originally Posted by cocomod View Post
    RSBM

Could be she couldn't afford his services. It says that a "public defender" took over for DeFazio.

I have noticed in a couple of articles, but have not commented. They keep saying he died sometime Wednesday evening in to Thursday morning. Could she have been in the apartment alone with him overnight? The time frame makes me curious as to her state of mind...
    Great point, I didn't connect the dots when I saw that a public defender took over. Makes perfect sense though. Plus she was a stay at home mom with a small business (baby booties & photography) and he worked as a gymnastics coach. I know having 2 little ones in the house can be expensive so with one income in the family it's totally possible she can't afford an attorney.

I agree with your question of the time the incident occurred. I just can't imagine having your partner and father of your children left in the home with a fatal bullet wound to the head while you go find a cop. My son is 4 and like clockwork he wakes up at 2:30 am and crawls into our bed. I just hope those kids don't know what happened. They seemed to have it all.

OT- I'm from WI and they have the circuit court access that allows you to view details on cases. So far the past 7 years I've been in NY I have yet to find a place that shows the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Watson View Post
    well that incident made her blow his brains out. then run into a street to flag down cops. Her private pages portray her as a saint.
    Was there any reports of domestic violence in the relationship?

Her Facebook page seems to be public and I don't see any pictures of him at all. I scrolled back a couple of years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast